Search results for query: *

• Users: Nelag Rag
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nelag Rag

Rescue Prisoners from Castle

Hey, I had a problem about breaking the prison, I cannot talk to any guard, but when i kill the prison guard, i got the key still, it said , DOOR IS LOCKED Please...What is the problem?
  2. Nelag Rag

Mods for M&B Warband ver.1.134

Hey guyz! I really need your help :!: Right now, i'm playing Native Expansion BUT! It getting bored when i play the same mod all day so, Is there any other mods for M&B WB ver. 1.134?
  3. Nelag Rag

Game Suggestion

Hey guyz, i just wanna know what games can i play in my laptop with this graphics? Intel Core 2 Duo processor T7100 (1.8Ghz, 800MHz) 252MB Mobile Intel Graphics Please...i'm bored to death :S
  4. Nelag Rag

Game like M&B warband

Hey, is there any other games like M&B Warband? Pirates of the Burning Sea is great game but i'm also want to know more games like this
  5. Nelag Rag

Knight The Last Battle crash

the crash occured when i fight bandits, go to the towns, and sometimes it turns color when i start the game... someone please help me
  6. Nelag Rag

RGL error after load game

Hey, I got this   "load error : numbers of triggers in file : 29, exceeds 25" after I put Innovative save games into Rigale V0.3 save games Please help me anyone
  7. Nelag Rag

Brytenwalda Crash

Why everytime i want to fight, leave the town, travelling, its crash? This happen to knight the last battle too why??
  8. Nelag Rag

Brytenwalda [how to increase morale?]

How can i increase morale in Brytenwalda?? is it because of religion? sins? or bored?
  9. Nelag Rag

Brytenwalda

How can i increase morale in Brytenwalda?? is it because of religion? sins? or bored?
  10. Nelag Rag

Brytenwalda

11. Nelag Rag

M&M

Can I play mount and musket for singleplayer? just asking before i try it  :|
  12. Nelag Rag

RGL warning

While I open the Knight the last Battle, I got this RGL warning it says : "Warning: hlsl_data_handles[9] is not valid" What is that suppose to mean? Please help me!!
  13. Nelag Rag

Problem With Character

Why my character is like wearing armor at the top of its head?  :? it look like flying armor and the horse also getting longer than usual!! Someone please help me!! anyway, i'm playing prophesy of pendor
  14. Nelag Rag

Other Mods For Warband?

Is there any other mods for warband v.1.126??
Back
Top Bottom