Search results for query: *

• Users: Vieira151
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vieira151

Keyboards

Ok, so I've been looking for keyboards. I've got a typical gaming/multimedia 'board and it's alright, but not great. I'm not a fan of typing for long periods on it and there is something that feels a little uncomfortable. I'm looking for something a little more comfortable, and something that...
  2. Vieira151

Hatred

So, uh, yeah. Would be interested to hear what y'all think about this game. Let's just say it has garnered a huge amount of criticism and media attention. So yeah, discuss!
  3. Vieira151

Back to the Source Documentary

A new documentary looking into the world of HEMA. Currently, the Kickstarter sits at roughly £4,500 out of its £5,500 goal. If you are interested at all in this, I've linked a few things down below for you. Feel free to discuss the new documentary, or HEMA in general. Kickstarter -...
  4. Vieira151

Assassins Creed MMCCCLVIII (ie 'Unity') Thread

Right. So I saw a video today, and I'm not sure if there is much more info on the game besides this little sneak peek, but I'll keep this thread updated when new info becomes available. Feel free to post more info in here too, and I'll update this post with new stuff. But now, FBI agens and...
  5. Vieira151

Kevin Smith fans, attention! Shooting Clerks

Hey guys. Just to let you know, I don't think I've seen a Kevin Smith film, so I apologise. But, this is going to be a little bit of advertisement. A friend from university, Brett Murray, is helping to make a feature length biopic on Kevin Smith and it is based around the story of filming the...
  6. Vieira151

ReRoll Game

Just saw a video for this rather ambitious title. It markets itself as a 'true open world' Online Action RPG for PC. It is developed by Pixyul, an independent studio founded by Julien Cuny & Louis-Pierre Pharand. They are entertainment industry veterans having worked at Ubisoft Montreal and...
  7. Vieira151

No Man's Sky

So my flatmate mentioned this to me, told me to look up this trailer. It's pretty cool. It's one of those "completely procedurally generated" games, but it seems to have a nice art style and the procedures seem to generate some quite nice looking stuff. I would link to the Website, but I...
  8. Vieira151

Dying Light - Zombie FPS

Good day, peoples. Apparently, Dying Light is a game coming out in (early) 2014 for current gen and next gen consoles. It's the very first Dying Light gameplay! Dying Light the new next-gen zombie game from Techland, the guys behind Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide. A spiritual sequel to...
  9. Vieira151

For Fans of Cookie Clicker

I present to you... *drumroll* Clicking Bad!
  10. Vieira151

Ancient Confession Discovered

http://uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm Not sure about the validity of the source, but quite an interesting revelation. Haven't read it fully because I'm heading out about now, but thought other people would be interested in discussion.
  11. Vieira151

[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: A Memory of Light - Game Over! Converted Victory.

“And the Shadow fell upon the Land, and the World was riven stone from stone. The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up, and the nations were scattered to the eight corners of the World. The moon was as blood, and the sun was as ashes. The seas boiled, and the living envied the...
  12. Vieira151

Werewolf: A Memory of Light Signup

"A man who trusts everyone is a fool, and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools, if we live long enough." - Lews Therin Telamon The Dragon has been Reborn and the Last Battle draws near, as ancient prophecies foretold. The Dark One stirs in his prison, his presence felt upon...
  13. Vieira151

The Order: 1886

Anybody heard anything about this? Steampunk horror game, apparently. Linkie
  14. Vieira151

Navy Field 2

http://navyfield2.nexoneu.com/ Just found this game today. Looks interesting, and since it's free (I'm guessing Free as in Planetside Free, though I'm not sure yet) I'll give it a go. Feel free to talk about it or discuss.
  15. Vieira151

CKII Succession Game

Right. I had been searching earlier for a thread and the EUIII succession game thread popped up, reminding me that I was interesting in doing something similar with CKII. So I'm making this thread in the hope of gauging the interest in this idea. Here is the basic idea: This is a multiplayer...
  16. Vieira151

The Last of Us

Anybody heard much about this game? Couldn't find a thread. Didn't know it existed until I saw it for pre-order in GAME yesterday, as I was browsing. It's by Naughty Dog and it is a PS3 exclusive. Looks like an Uncharted-type adventure/platformer with an apocalyptic type setting. Certainly...
  17. Vieira151

The Sims... 4

http://www.ea.com/news/maxis-unveils-the-sims-4 I wonder how they will 'improve' this next installment.
  18. Vieira151

Why was my thread locked?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but since I'm not sure of a general thread for this and I don't want to start a new thread for such a simple question: What was the reason behind the Joke thread being locked? Teo said that he didn't know that it was locked, and he was the OP so I...
  19. Vieira151

Spy Party

Did a quick search to see if this had a thread, but couldn't find one. Basically, the premise of this game is similar to the ship, except it looks like it would be much more tense and subtle. It came to my attention just today when I was reading an old article relating to Antichamber and I...
  20. Vieira151

Compootah Halp!

Ok guys, my PC has been ****ed up for the good part of a year and a half, and I would like to replace some parts this coming Christmas. I am looking for a Motherboard, Processor and probably some new RAM too. I would like your suggestions, and let me know why you suggest them. I want to know for...
Back
Top Bottom