Search results for query: *

• Users: Laryakan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Laryakan

Resolved Old troops/looters/people [e1.2.0b] (edit)

Summary: Old troops/looters/people How to Reproduce: Look at troops/looters/people troops, they're all old ! Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.2.0 - Beta Installed community-made modifications: Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro GPU: GTX 1650 SUPER...
  2. Laryakan

Resolved Flickering harness on Aserai cavalery (possibly Jawwal Bedouin) [e1.2.0b] (edit)

Not found in Known Issues atm Summary: Flickering harness on Aserai cavalery (possibly Jawwal Bedouin) [e1.2.0b] How to Reproduce: Figth a Battle with/against Jawwal Bedouin (not 100% reproductible). Maybe be related with Bedouin fighting on horseback instead of camelback. Quest/Settlement Name...
  3. Laryakan

Resolved Kingdom not destroyed (or deleted) after the last clan has left it [e1.1.0beta]

Summary: Kingdom not destroyed (or deleted) after the last clan has left it How to Reproduce: Create a Kingdom, then leave it, then create another Kingdom (through dev-console for instance) Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/R Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.1.0beta Computer Specs...
  4. Laryakan

Resolved Main quest blocking: Can't create Kingdom, saying I'm not independent [e1.1.0beta]

Summary: Main quest blocking: Can't create Kingdom, saying I'm not independent How to Reproduce: Fullfil all requirements and see that quest consider you're not independent Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Manurath (?) Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.1.0beta Computer Specs: OS...
  5. Laryakan

Resolved Major faction declare war to my independent clan, without any reason [e1.1.0beta]

Summary: Major faction declare war to my independent clan, without any reason How to Reproduce: Strugia declared war to my clan. Maybe because I killed looters that had Sturgian peasants as prisonners and I took peasants as troops ? Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/R Media (Screenshots &...
  6. Laryakan

Resolved Lords still prisoners after War Ending [e1.1.0beta]

Summary: Lords still prisoners after War Ending How to Reproduce: Make war, end a war Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Don't know if related: Quyaz Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.1.0beta Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GTX 1650 SUPER CPU: i5 3450 RAM: 12GB DDR3 Motherboard...
  7. Laryakan

War exhaustion against snowball, Sandbox (create Kingdom outside the main story), kick ruler

Hi Taleworlds and thanks for the daily patch. One of the main concern of the community at the moment is factions snowballing. One of my suggestion for this problem, until you finished balancing every factions, is to introduce a "War Exhaustion" mecanics: Being at war for too long lowers parties...
  8. Laryakan

SP - General Lower ruler power, destitute his clan and kick him

Hi Taleworlds and thanks for the daily patch. It would be great to being able to kick a ruler from Kingdom, to replace him. The process should be long. Starting by being able to lower his power/influence/wages though kingdom decisions. At the moment, a lot of Kingdom decisions are only usefull...
  9. Laryakan

SP - General Prevent snowballing with "War Exhaustion"

Hi Taleworlds and thanks for the daily patch. One of the main concern of the community at the moment is factions snowballing. One of my suggestion for this problem, until you finished balancing every factions, is to introduce a "War Exhaustion" mecanics: Being at war for too long lowers parties...
  10. Laryakan

Resolved "Nourish Settlement" perk isn't working

Summary: "Nourish Settlement" perk isn't working (possibly no perks are working, as Cash666 suggesting - see below) How to Reproduce: Unlock a perk, for example "Nourish Settlement", then go to a settlement and wait here, you will see no difference at increasing "Prosperity" from the...
  11. Laryakan

Resolved Impossible to create a Kingdom after "<create>/<support> <an imperial>/<non-imperial> faction" completion

Summary: Impossible to create a Kingdom after "<create>/<support> <an imperial>/<non-imperial> faction" completion How to Reproduce: Play beyond "<create>/<support> <an imperial>/<non-imperial> faction", join or create a Kingdom, then defect an try to recreate a Kingdom. There is no way to do...
  12. Laryakan

[SOLO][BUG][MISSION] Track down bandits : Too far away !

Hi, - v1.04 - current version save - no 3rd party tool - description below - you can reproduced it by getting the same mission, but it appear to be relatively random - I don't have the saved game anymore - don't have screenshot, but not necessary IMO - I don't have the logs under my hand now...
  13. Laryakan

WB [Requête de Traduction] Floris Mod Expanded Pack

Kikoo à vous, Voilà, gros drogué de M&B depuis 1 mois, je suis resté bloqué sur Native. J'ai donc cherché à embellir l'expérience Native et j'ai trouvé le Floris Mod Expanded Pack, une compilation de mods et autre modifs en tout genre. La grande majorité des textes restants du Native, voire du...
  14. Laryakan

Calradia Map Refinement for Warband

Hey ! I'm looking for an equivalent to Calradia Map Refinement for Warband since 2 days, but I didn't find anything like this yet. Someone knows a kind of mod who modify the native map for more immersion? Or somebody wanna make it? lol Here is my first post ...
  15. Laryakan

[Recherche] Equivalent CMR pour Warband

Salut à tous, Bon voilà, après des heures de recherche, je me résous à poster directement ma demande ici :) Je suis à la recherche d'un "Calradia Map Refinemenent" mais pour Warband. J'ai d'ores et déjà testé la version de W&B (sur Warband), mais comme je m'y attendais, je me suis retrouvé...
Back
Top Bottom