Search results for query: *

• Users: Gragnok
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gragnok

Siege: Attackers have superior Archery Positions.

I feel that on at least some maps the attacking teams archers are actually in a superior position. Mainly the map that has the steep hills by the sides that can be walked up and the ruined gate house in front of it that attackers can climb to the top off from their spawn. This strikes me as...
  2. Gragnok

[MINOR BUG] Khuzait Heavy Lancer Stats

The stats for the Khuzait heavy lancer appear to be incorrect on the tech tree. That or its the worst high tier unit in the game :lol:
  3. Gragnok

Ban Request on members of the 42nd

Name of the server: EU_1 Name of the people causing the trouble: 42nd_LCpl_Safari, 42nd_Pte_UnD1Spu7eD, 42nd_Pte_Madbull Nature of their offence: Teamkilling as soon as the round started then leaving the server to escape punishment. Time and date of their offences: 18:25pm GMT 4th July...
  4. Gragnok

Cant hear music from instruments.

So i get an instrument and i play it and i can hear the music for about 30 seconds but after than my char continues to visibly play but there is no sound. Any solutions? I have tried the obvious stuff of verifying my game cache, checking the settings and stuff but it still doesnt work :/
  5. Gragnok

ZHG and ZHG TDM servers thread

/] ZHG is a 64 slot siege server hosted in Paris. Admin List: ZHG TDM is a 36 slot teamdeath match server hosted in Falkenstein. OFFLINE UNTIL BANNERLORD IS OUT Admin List: Nirecotive ZHG servers run the Nirecotive mod which adds numerous...
  6. Gragnok

Favourite cavalry

Recently i have become slightly obsessed with playing as a hussar :mrgreen: I was just wondering which type of cavalry everyone else enjoys playing the most.
  7. Gragnok

Spawns on La Haye Sainte

Its a great map but with the current spawns it just isn't suited to 200 players. Currently all of one team spawn inside a single house. This of course leads to a massive spam of kicking and teamkills as people try to exit the building. I have seen sappers trolling by building things as soon as...
  8. Gragnok

Great mod!!

Recently downloaded this mod i have allready spent many hours on it :D Its has really rekindled my interest in SP so thanks a lot for making it!! Grag
  9. Gragnok

New 1.143 patch has caused my game to crash when trying to join servers. :(

Steam has auto updated my warband with 1.143 and now whenever i try to join a server it seems to go as normal then just as it has finished loading and i would normally be in the game the screen goes black and warband freezes and crashes. i get the same thing on every server. can anyone help?
Back
Top Bottom