Search results for query: *

1. Jagati Khan

The value of Castles vs Towns

As it stands right now castles do not offer anything unique and are just extremely poor versions of a town. Castles should be in strategic locations that you HAVE to attack before you can move past. And they should have some unique buildings/mechanics not available to towns so that they actually...
  2. Jagati Khan

A shield a shield my kingdom for a shield

I think an extra digit found its way onto the price of this shield i have paid less to buy a castle lol
  3. Jagati Khan

Arrows vs armor

I am not sure arrows take armor into account at all currently I might be wrong here but it certainly feels this way. When in melee armor can reduce the damage of my attacks drastically and should be the same for ranged attacks. Currently seems that every arrow penetrates your armor no matter...
  4. Jagati Khan

Appease the masses Roadmap/communication

I posted this in the where's the patch TW thread but it will just get lost in there so thought i would make a proper thread about it. "As far as a roadmap goes i get the reason that dev's don't like to give them but i believe having one causes less problems. I would also suggest a solution to...
  5. Jagati Khan

Incorrect lance grip

The two defining things about lance combat were it's reach and impact current couchable lances in game barely extend past your horses head. This is mostly down to the lance being gripped way too close to the centre mass, Excuse the graphical errors this is a crafted lance length of 210 note the...
  6. Jagati Khan

Looter equipment and mechanics

Currently they all wear rags have poor weapons and throw stones so does that mean they only just started their career as a looter ? They should have a random assortment of weapons, pieces of armor and shields etc which simulates the stuff that they you know..... erm looted. In the later game the...
  7. Jagati Khan

Custom banner

Made this for my Vlandian campaign nothing fancy but thought i would share. 27.142.116.1500.1200.764.764.1.0.0.140.132.116.400.400.769.777.1.0.0.424.116.128.300.280.1164.954.1.0.0.424.116.128.300.280.364.574.1.0.0.340.132.116.300.280.764.490.1.0.0 Moderators if this is posted in the wrong...
  8. Jagati Khan

How many kids you got ?

So even with the pregnancy chance being lowered i still have 12 kids with the 13th on the way. What's the most amount of children people have seen so far. Once mine are old enough it's world domination time lol Oh and my game year is 1094.
  9. Jagati Khan

So tempting

Could pretty much end whats left of the Western Empire here Looking at this screen all i could think of was....
  10. Jagati Khan

Resolved Faction army creations cause force my character to head towards them

So when a vassal of my faction creates an army my party instantly changes direction and starts heading towards them. And I was just waiting in my town of Amitatys when an army was created which i ignored as i was sat in my town and waited a few more days. During this time the screen remained...
  11. Jagati Khan

SP - General Village raiding

Village raiding is really starting to annoy me i wouldn't even like to think how many times in a row i have defended the same village. Each time i beat them easily stick the noble in my dungeon and by the time i have done that a new party is raiding the exact same village. Do that a couple of...
  12. Jagati Khan

SP - General Roadmap ??

During development you gave us blogs etc to let us know what you were working on. Would be great if you had a thread/blog or whatever updated monthly to let us know what you are currently working on. This would improve feedback and cut down on suggestions for stuff you are already doing. P.S...
  13. Jagati Khan

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Gaining relations

Currently it is easier to gain relations with your enemies than your own faction which feels very wrong. I end up joining a faction as a mercenary just so i can go to war with the faction i actually want to join. All so i can capture and release lords to get that boost to relations the only...
  14. Jagati Khan

SP - General Companion health bars

Please make companion health bars visible somehwere on the map screen so we dont have to keep going into the party screen to check when healing.
  15. Jagati Khan

SP - General Hideouts gang fights and town equipment

Hideouts are currently a bit daft i have seen them with 100 troops inside and we are supposed to take them out with just 8 men lol. Either cap the amount of enemies inside them or allow us to take far more troops. Forest and mountain hideouts also do not feel like hideouts they look like i...
  16. Jagati Khan

SP - General Awarding towns/castles

Not sure how the AI determines who is on the vote but since the start of this playthrough i have been awarded a grand total of one town. Never even been on the vote for any other town or castle regardless of if i take it solo or as part of an army and the town i do have i was not involved with...
  17. Jagati Khan

SP - General Healer Companions

Ok so every single healer companion i have hired only has 2 intelligence and are at their learning limit from the start. Why are all of the healer wanderers idiots lol. No other companion type is effected this way my scout has 8 in cunning my engineer has 5 intelligence etc etc. The 3rd focus...
  18. Jagati Khan

Equipment allowed in towns

The list of equipment allowed in towns is ridiculously short. Why are some one handed swords allowed not others ? Not a single mace or axe on the allowed list Why can i not wear my normal armour? Ican at least understand a limit on weapons. Imo you should be allowed into the towns of your own...
  19. Jagati Khan

Companion focus points

Just noticed my surgeon only has a single focus point in medicine while also having three in throwing weapons surely an error ?
  20. Jagati Khan

Castle/Town management

Would like to see the ability to remotely start projects etc remotely this would only be possible if a governor was assigned for balance purposes. I also believe that companions assigned as governor should not count towards the companion limit it does not make sense to do so imho. Other options...
Back
Top Bottom