Search results for query: *

1. Guacamolez

Transferring weapons

Skellgrimm said:
    Greetings to all those who read this, I am in need of assistance!

How would I transfer the more wonderful bits of vikingr multiplayer (the items and such) Onto a single player module like native, or otherwise?

Also this is a seeking of permission to do so from the einherjar and shieldings, and no, I do not wish to export this module, it's just to tailor the game to something I like more.

Looking forward to hearing back, fare thee well.

Skellgrimm.

Ok here are two programs youll need 1. OpenBRF 2. Morgh's Warband Editor

1. open OpenBRF and find the resource file in the Vikingr Mod, which is in the vikingr mod folder, in the modules folder of your mount & blade warband folder, click it and there will be some BRF files in it. Copy one and paste it into the native mod's resource folder. rename with whatever you want, and open it up in OpenBRF and delete everything in it. save it.

now go back through the resource files in Vikingr in OpenBRF and Look through the files and find the weapon or armour you want to transfer.

Open another window of OpenBRF.
    Open Native or whatever mod you want to put it in(probably a copy of native would be best, just in case something goes wrong). copy and paste the item from the Vikingr window to the Native or whatever window of OpenBRF. simply copy and paste the mesh, the material, AND the texture (the mesh will tell you what materials go with it and the material will tell you what textures go with it) from the vikingr window to the native window of OpenBRF.

now go back in windows explorer and find your mount and blade file and go to the Vikingr module's Texture folder, find the texture(s) of the item that you transferred and paste it into the texture folder of the Native mod or whichever mod it is.

Now, open in the Vikingr mod folder the file that says Module Configuration Settings, it should kind of stand out and be easy to spot. open it and add in this line: load_mod_resource = weapons1  (or whatever you renamed your BRF file as)

OK---that is the first half, now the files are in the game, and now we just need to make it an item

Open up Morghs Warband tool, use the text editor configure it to be the location of wherever the mod is your changeing i.e. Native---should look something like this: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\copy (4) of native\

click the item editor, press add item, change the mesh to whatever it is called in the OpenBRF file, and edit your item to whatever stats you want! =) , make sure you give your item if its a sword or something the right weapon length. you can see its lenght in OpenBRF by checking the ruler box while viewing the mesh. when your done press add item and press save! now you can go  to the marketplaces in the game and find it. OR you could also just add your item to the player in the troop editor and it will be there when you start a new game. OK awesome hope this helped! =) :grin: :grin:
  2. Guacamolez

OSP Code Combat Deployable Pavise Shield (Multiplayer 6/6/2010)

Mirage11 said:
    Hello
    When i press G the pavise dont deploy(G in set to drop weapon by default), in fact it drop the weapon and that's all. Is there a thing i miss?

thx fot help

same here
  3. Guacamolez

Closed Beta Testing for 3.0 **Beta Has Been Released To The Public**

sooo......would you mind giving the password to someone not on the beta team just so they can play it for fun????? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:????????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:????? :mrgreen:
  4. Guacamolez

editing textures with Gimp

hi ive bene having problems with GIMP for editing textures, i edited some of the .dds files fine at first but im not sure what happened and now whenever i edit one of the .dds files and save it, i open up the openBrf but the texture that i just edited is now just the purple and white squares.....
  5. Guacamolez

OSP Code Combat Shield Bash (OSP)

Caba`drin said:
    Guacamolez said:
    Hi im kinda new at this i got a question: do you have to download an animation for this? or do you just have to add the scripts??
    Just add to the scripts in this case. It takes frames from existing animations.

for the module_scripts one can you just paste it anywhere in there?
  6. Guacamolez

OSP Code Combat Shield Bash (OSP)

Hi im kinda new at this i got a question: do you have to download an animation for this? or do you just have to add the scripts??
  7. Guacamolez

randome question

ok i found the line you mentioned, but but what do you do next? i changed both the 0s to 1s but it didnt do anything, im not sure what you mean add the check =(
  8. Guacamolez

randome question

Ritter Dummbatz said:
    In module_mission_template inside the individual mission templates you would need to add a check for the player or the companions inside the trigger 'ti_on_agent_killed_or_wounded' and simply count kills.

ah thank you! is this already in there or do i need to add it??
  9. Guacamolez

randome question

how do you add individual kill counts at the end of a battle for you and your companions??
  10. Guacamolez

Warband Module & Morghs Editor

i think u gotta copy and paste the code manually into the module system mabey? im not sure eithre =\
  11. Guacamolez

music title screen

hi i put a different music track on as the title screen but i want it only to play one time, does anyone know the flag i have to put or if its some other thing? heres the line ("mount_and_blade_title_screen", "ending.ogg", mtf_module_track|mtf_sit_main_title|mtf_start_immediately, 0),
  12. Guacamolez

B Info Module System Music modding reference

i have i question, i put a different track on for the title screen, but it keeps replaying, whats the flag to keep it from replaying???
  13. Guacamolez

Warband Module & Morghs Editor

I was wondering if I have moddified a bunch of items and stuff using the Morghs text editor, if theres any way to kind of reverse compile the module into the module system to further work on it in the module system?? i hope that made sense... :?
  14. Guacamolez

kind of a dumb question

ok cool ty i think i found them! =)
  15. Guacamolez

module system

Ah Gracias this worked =)
  16. Guacamolez

module system

hi i have a problem, when i try to build module, i get this error, can someone plz help  :( 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 'python' is...
  17. Guacamolez

kind of a dumb question

if i want to add firearms to the native warband game, is there already a  musket reload animation in there or do i have to add one somehow????
  18. Guacamolez

Bow Case Question

Hi i was just adding a new bow and its case to the warband game using Morgh's M&B Warband tool and for some reason once i load up the game and try to use the new bow the game crashes, the screen goes black and the game dies on me. It works if i use one of the bow cases already in the game i.e...
Back
Top Bottom