Search results for query: *

1. List of naked Lords

i take snaps of whom i find naked... will update if more found lingering without garments.xd
  2. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

gmarth said:
    I tried your mod out but i have the following question: Where is the chancellor? At my court are only my chamberlain, Constable, Borcha and Dustun Kahn.

try to appoint him... :neutral:
  3. List of naked Lords

Nord
    Lords naked in feasts
    Hesir Gundur
    barone kurnias
    Patrizio Gultans
    Barone Tribidan
    Hesir Bulba
    Jarl-conensio reamald
    Hesir Yayeck
    Hersir Haeda
    Hersir Dirigun
    Hersir Marayirr

Rhodok
    Town Picture of yalen(town menu) Patrizio Gutlans
  4. Bug Reports and known issues v2.4

rajat999999 said:
    i havent noticed bank XP yet... although my level is 40 so i might have missed it.
    I will report this thing if it happens ...

Hii yeah i also gained 6745 experience when i got my interest...
    ... hopefully u guys can fix this soon.  :grin:

Also i am taking screen shots of all naked lords... but that means i have to attend all feasts... will try to make list... cya
  5. Bug Reports and known issues v2.4

i havent noticed bank XP yet... although my level is 40 so i might have missed it.
    I will report this thing if it happens ...

6. This mod is AWESOME.

monnikje said:
    Thanks everyone :smile:. It's great to hear how much you like it, and that you even skip native. It's also very nice to read some really positive reactions on the troop tree.

For retro crowd this is what we want... keeping to the theme of the game and yet improving and adding features which doesnt make it some other game.

One word is way to describe this mod

ADDICTIVE
    (good one) :mrgreen:

U wont believe how much some of us wait for newer releases... more than Duke Nuke :roll:
  7. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

Caba`drin said:
    It wouldn't make much sense for Zpars to pull Floris features into an expanded Diplomacy...but monnikje is planning on incorporating his excellent changes into the next version of Floris Expanded (2.5).

Hehe actually i meant other way around... i meant it will be cool if Floris(monnj,duh , u etc) use zpars additions in your mod.
    like ability to meet all lords in town etc etc.

Thnks for answering. I am looking forward for 2.5.

keep it up guys.
  8. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

Well i hope i dont loose features if i use
    Diplomacy
    + 3.2.2+
    + Floris expanded.
    + caba 2.41 fix  :razz:
    Maybe zpar or caba can clear me up regarding this.

edit:
    But i feel some of the files
    like conversation.txt ,item_kinds1.txt , scripts.txt and many more get overwritten etc.

So i guess compatibility gets broken a bit.
    Dam it will be cool if we could use both. :smile:

Edit2: maybe floris basic pack will do fine if i edit two mentioned files.
    Darn but it will be much cooler if zpars updated files are used in next 2.5 of floris.xd
  9. Rigale 0.64 - Download - Removed due to request

rigale is very promising mod...
    Hopefully maybe in future some one picks up.
    all the best guys...

Remember some people are not forum active... maybe not take part in polls etc but support mod and are invisible admirers.
    Cheers and njoy all.

10. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

hey zpar...  and others using 3.2.2+

are u all able to upgrade even lords of other kingdoms?
    Cos i was getting option to edit a lords stats of swadia... so is this intended behaviour?

Cos its best if we are able to upgrade our companions if they become lords... or lords of our own kingdom...
    cos its not right that we are able to upgrade other lords according to our liking.

P.S. iam playing diplomacy with Floris Expanded version so i am a bit unsure that this feature is from which side?
    i made post here first though...

maybe caba can help cos he is active in both threads xd :razz:

I would like other lords of other kingdom to be able to upgrade automatically... :cool:
  11. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

@zpar

quoting... u might already know it and maybe fixed it... i am sleepy will check later... xd

imgran said:
    Shirebury said:
    I'm still having to pay wages for patrols i've disbanded.

When i went to my guy at my court and told him to disband some patrols he sent out the messengers to my patrols, but now they're just sitting there costing me money.

I did search the board for 'patrol bug' btw.

That's a Diplomacy error.  The patrols are still out there which is why you're paying them.  For some reason the messengers sent to disband the patrol don't spawn, they don't talk to the patrol, and the patrol continues on its merry way..

The correct answer is to order your patrols back to your castle -- or if you don't want the troops anymore, to order them to a castle you don't own.  they join the garrison, they're not on patrol, you don't have to pay them anymore.  If for some reason the constable isn't finding the patrols after the disband order, you're going to have to ride around and find them on your own.  Good luck with that.
  12. Floris Basic PLUS | Floris Expanded LITE

Duh said:
    Why? That would just switch the workload of changing animations around.
    maybe you are right... those who want default can switch back as of now. I dont have much idea that how many of us like enhanced animation and when i saw it in FAQ i thought maybe more of us like old animation better. Well some of us are slave of habits  :mrgreen:.

Thats all :grin:
    Q: I don't like the Combat Animation Enhancements. How can I remove them?
    Copy from native or your favorite mod 'skeletons.brf' to the Resource directory of this mod, and 'actions.txt' to the main mod directory, and say yes to overwrite. Then go to module.ini, and do the following:

Remove the following line:
    load_mod_resource = mov_skeletons

Enable the following line again:
    load_resource = skeletons

You should now have the old animations back.
  13. Floris Basic PLUS | Floris Expanded LITE

Enhanced animations could be addon instead of default.?

14. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

Commodore_Axephante said:
    Does this happen to everyone? Have I done something incorrectly, you think? Haven't had time to experiment but I wouldn't know where to start.
    didnt happen to me  :grin:
    reinstall

15. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

resi_denevil said:
    Ok got it. And thank you all for your patience.
    for blues shark u are very patient yourself :mrgreen:
  16. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

First install http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1887 the main diplomacy 3.22

Then replace file with http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2688 Diplomacy_332_modified_2011_04_03_+PBOD_088.7z
  17. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

zParsifal said:
    (The source code used to make the hotfix is not available, so I have not integrated it.  It would be possible to reverse-engineer the changes and produce my own "hotfix" before Caba`drin releases the source, but that's frankly more work than I intend to do unless he gets hit by a bus.)

maybe this is the source
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2325

thnks for explanation
  18. Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

zParsifal  nice work man...

So Order should be Dilomacy
    +Diplomacy + Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2468
    + PBOD hotfix .88
    + Your awesome addition

just want to be sure before i start xd

I would be adding
    more metal
    arena overhaul mod
    Utrehd's Music pack v.8

I hope all are compatible
  19. Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

dam cool mod,
    I will have some questions later...
    cya
  20. ON HOLD - Pike & Blade Merged v3.3.2 (Needs to be updated to 1.143/DP 4.1)

It will be kool if the pike and blade mod also has all 6 factions balanced.

Balanced and equal means. They cant  dominate each other at all.

And We the Adventurer is the person causing shift in the balance.

If i were to rank the civilizations in current version then here it goes

1)Rhodok
    They rule all, even win back lost territories

2)Sarranid
    They win with khergit and rhodok. But eventually lose the won territories back to Rhodoks and sometimes back to khergit

3)Vaegir
    They dominate Nords all the time. They take Dhirim from swadia.

4)Khergit K
    They loose to sarranids, but take back it sometimes. They also fight for dhirim and win it mostly

5)Nords
    They loose to vaegirs badly. Actually they loose all the towns to vaegir. Even if they capture Curaw...vaegirs take it back soon.
    Sometimes they take the Pravin from Swadia and keep it

6)Swadia
    They get demolished in an interesting way.
    First thing they loose is Uxhal to Rhodok. They may take back uxhal for short time again. But loose it again
    Then they loose dhirim to either rhodok, khergit or vaegirs
    Dhirim then exhanges hands among these 3
    They loose praveen to either nords or rhodok
    Suno is only place they keep in long run.

Suggestion.
    Make swadia bit more powerful. As they have to face multiple opponent...more than any one
    Khergit have to be slightly stronger. They loose Tulga and narra like babies
    Rhodoks are overpowered. So balance them slightly
    Nords. U have to fix them up. The blade of the game suffers badly here.
    Vaegirs. U can keep them as it is.
    Saranids are also fine.

Remember my comments are strictly observation of playing your game about 6 times.
    I love your mod as the tree of each faction is MOST balanced that any other mod.
    The tree is is very realistic but IMHO needs to be balanced more.

Keep your work up if u have time.
    All the best to All three of you.

P.S. I will only start playing mount and blade when your new updated mod comes up or another similar mod with good balanced tree pops up

Thank you again .
Back
Top Bottom