Search results for query: *

• Users: kazuma
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Control attack direction, which is best?

What is the best way to control attack direction?  By best I mean a combination of speed (how quick it takes to connect a hit) and maybe any negligible amount of damage (since how a hit normally lands makes a difference), and also control.  Most important things are speed and control.  I've...
  2. melee against superior stats

How do melee against opponents with better stats... specifically faster swing speeds, where in the time it takes to wind up, they are hitting you twice. 
  3. battlesizer on uber systems

What's it like to crank the the battle size to near 1000 on a powerful computer?  Do your arrows sometimes go through the enemy?  Are there any glitches/issues or is it all just elegant battle madness?    P.S. I saw the thread that touched on the topic from a while ago, just wanted to hear...
  4. windowed mode

I tried playing in windowed mode with a resolution slightly smaller than my monitor's max.  however it always goes to full screen windowed when I try (it positions as as maximized).  if I hit the "restore down" it shrinks to something smaller than 640x480.  No matter what.  It might have...
  5. praise of the things less praised..

I don't know about you, but the detail put into the architecture and towns/villages/castles is very sharp.  Better than Oblivion, and I like Oblivion.  I guess most of us take it for granted, but I guess it's more noticeable if you've played the older versions. 
  6. Does Trainer skill stack?

Since training is an individual skill, will training stack, if you have multiple companions with the skill?
  7. 1.03 Defending a raid

I get a script error every time I win a battle defending a village against raiders (as the farmers join me in town).  It might have something to do with me being a Swadian Rebel.
  8. Treason?

For all those people who are patriotic about their nation:  For all those who say: "Nords Rule, ROAR.  Swadia arez panziez." (exaggerating I know)  Or "None can withstand the Swadian charge"  Anyways, I'm not trying to make fun of patriots here.  I'm a vaegir, and I love them.  Anyways, I'm...
  9. Rebellion: Give castle to your Lord's?

I hear it make your lords happy to be given land.  How does this happen?  I don't see an option for this.  Every place I conquer, I automatically own.  Am I missing something?
  10. The less known things...

No big deal, but how many of you knew that when you station a garrison, you can press Ctrl + click to move the whole soldier group?  That way you don't have to click 50 times to move a 50 troops in or out of a garrison. My point is, what other little nice things are there in the game that some...
  11. AI worldmap seige behavior

I'm wondering what any of you have observed about which castle/cities the AI sieges. Does the enemy siege any castle or city completely randomly?  If not, then do they pick the nearest castle/cities first?  Or will they seige deep into enemy terrirtory.  Are there any other factors? I'm...
  12. Better messaging for when allies join battle or when new enemies join battle

This is something very minor that needs "fixing."  When I first confront an enemy Lord, I'll get a quick flashing message that tells me if any other Lord's joined either side of the battle.  The problem is that this message MUST be read quickly if there are a lot of people joining the battle. ...
  13. Does horseback allow for faster travel?

Preamble... I'm not in the know, so I'll relay my hearsay and hopefully someone knowledgeable can confirm the validity or the lack thereof of what I am about to discuss.  My question is this: do armies on horseback really travel much faster than armies on horse?  Of course a situation with...
  14. Best weapons for your AI

If you could give your units any weapons, what are the best weapons for your AI army to use?  (remember: weapons not for you) There is no winner take all answer, so I'll ask these also.... 1. What is the best for castle siege (in general)?  2. What is the best for fighting on the siege ladder...
  15. .903 Halmar seige

My guys were getting stuck on the Halmar seige ramp.  I tried going up it myself, and I can't get up.  I have to jump in order to get to the other side. 
  16. editing quests

I'm trying to delete 2 annoying quests in the quests.txt ("fetch me X elite prisoners" and "Train me X elite warriors").  I deleted those two entries and the game won't work...... so, is there anything else I can do? 
  17. Dealing with the two nasty quests

"Fetch me X elite troops" "Fetch me X prisoners" I hate these!  This is something a low level character just cannot do, or barely can do.  Is there some sort of hack to deal with this?  Saving and loading gets old really fast.
  18. Benefits for difficulty level

In some games, higher difficulty level has some rewards.  Could I suggest that higher difficulty level results in faster skill gain?  (we don't need to penalize those who like it easy, just give a boost for those who challenge themselves)
  19. Who uses manual directional block?

I'm just wonder who uses the directional block feature?  I'm wondering how you fare I block about 95% right/left swings.  While only 25% up/down swings, mostly because I'm still blocking right/left.  My problem, is that before I attempt blocking up/down attacks, my cursor is busy somewhere...
  20. Is there any use for persuasion?

So, the King told me to collect money from one of his lords.  With 5 skill points in persuasion I figured I could make it work.  Well, after attempting persuasion, it said I had 0 strength in persuasion, thus I failed my attempt.  I wasted 5 skill points on the skill.  Is the skill broken? ...
Back
Top Bottom