Search results for query: *

1. chanshaw

Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

please make bandits random events to fix the problem....
  2. chanshaw

Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

still waiting for the beta testing of this game to finish before i play it, ill be waiting a few months before the next purchase from taleworlds i can say that.
  3. chanshaw

[Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

I'd love the option to invest in Lords themselves and depending on how much land they hold give a return based off that.  Financial war please! :razz:
  4. chanshaw

Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

I thought patch 1.165 was already released for Steam?  They have not added it for the non steam users yet.  Since they didn't reply on that thread I figured they just forgot about us non steam users.
  5. chanshaw

Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

SURE BE NICE IF YOU WOULD PROVIDE THE UPDATE TO THE NON STEAM USERS, still waiting on the last patch.
  6. chanshaw

Mount & Blade Warband version 1.165 patch (released)

non steam version? i feel left out directly purchasing from you rather than steam..
  7. chanshaw

Viking Conquest Update 1.01 (released)

Kaizuru said:
    chanshaw said:
    Well I hit start a new game and it brings me  to the main loading screen, i hit it again and again, this does not make for a good game, i guess ill revert, i dont even know if you guys test this yourselves or what but this is getting pretty bad.
    same problem :c

I was able to fix this by download the NEW warband patch that came out with it that they failed to mention in the post, you will need that patch as well.
  8. chanshaw

kinggroucho said:
    Was happy to see 1.01 released... but so far it's absolutely unplayable for me because of how it messed up the battles. 

My character starts a battle with 0 hit points and my horse starts with 1 hit point, so if anyone sneezes on me I die.  The notifications of deaths disappeared too, and when I hit "backspace" all that data is incorrect (it has 0s for my party - ready/wounded/dead). 

1 step forward 2 steps back.  Anyone else having this issue?  Hope I can go back to the 1.0 hotfix until the next host of issues is resolved.

Overall I love the game, but I didn't want to be a beta tester.

I agree this is like getting a xbox 360 with a red ring of death included for Christmas... if it was beta testing this would be forgivable but i think i will hold off from any future purchases from taleworlds until the product has been completed.
  9. chanshaw

Well I hit start a new game and it brings me  to the main loading screen, i hit it again and again, this does not make for a good game, i guess ill revert, i dont even know if you guys test this yourselves or what but this is getting pretty bad.
Back
Top Bottom