Search results for query: *

• Users: STARik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. STARik

Bug Report: [Game Mechanic] Refuge/gamebreakingd

So there is a Harald in a refugee (if you take a walk), if you speak to him he says "Sailor will fight you" if you agree you are brought back to the start of the game, where you fight veteran with a stick, then vikings come and kill everyone, you wake up at the healer with all your companions...
  2. STARik

Bug Report: [Game Mechanic] Tournament trigger in Brycheiniog

I only got lucky few times and didnt have it, but many other times as I joined tournaments in Brycheiniog and won a fight there game wouldnt trigger fight end, we would just stand there with bots chilling around the stones. I'm certain it was in Brychenoig, but to be sure tournaments mode map...
  3. STARik

NVIDIA drivers might mess up your performance.

Well, as a topic name states new geforce drivers do lower perfomance in warband and vikingr in particular on some GPUs. Personally I have a rather old PC so that it can run warband on 120 fps with no problem, but in vikingr with better graphics and higher vegetation I have to run it on 70 fps...
  4. STARik

Smiley's comics

Hey there, smiley was poking his tablet again and guess what happened. This: SPOILER WARNING! SOME IMAGES MIGHT CAUSE SEIZURES TO SOME PEOPLE!!! Comics is a pure work of imagination, any similarity to real players is just coincidence. SENSATION! RARE FOOTAGE OF BJORN TRAINING ON EMPTY SERVER...
  5. STARik

DX7 water fix.

I recall posting this already some time ago, but I still notice screenshots with vanilla dx7 water time to time and see complains of water being only main issue of dx7 mode. So here you go again.
  6. STARik

Animated banner, video.

What have i stumbled upon, look at this tasty Aaanimated banner! Do you need WSE in order to see this animation? TheTrueten 8 hours ago @TheTrueten No, animation doesn't need WSE. It's based on vanilla Warband operations. daedalus1pl 7 hours ago
  7. STARik

Fyrninga server and moron class players.

Ello, fellow players of this nice mod. Im glad we have a server to play and admins there are often there to change to siege or kick assholes who ruin fun for others, but...sometimes there are noone to deal with morons like today: we had up to 16 players and just pair of feeble players ruined it...
  8. STARik

Einherjar TV?

What is your server possibilities? Maybe it could run a game with scripted spectater bot, broadcasting it to any live game video hosts? Or that will only cut off crusial server perfomance/is not possible on gamehostserver/any other way to do this/this is useless?
  9. STARik

April fool event

It crashed mah game for the first time since a long time, just wanted to say that. This is also a thread to express your thought of those silly weapons.
  10. STARik

Anyone uses alt+tab or windowed mode

-You all know how warband tends to crash while being alt+tabbed in full screen mode; -But you dont like window borders in windowed mode that ruin your mighty immersion in the viking age; I give you a solution: a pseudo-full-screen-mode, it looks like full screen, but is windowed that prevents...
  11. STARik

Yarrr scurvy vikings! A wooden leg model!

So basically its based on this great art and common sense: if a person looses leg in battle but survives he could still figh and only artificial limb in those times was a wooden stick. So to make suggestion thread lighter I made this post with a suggestion of giving this leg model to anyone...
  12. STARik

Too much lagging lately.

Its just me or Einherjar server is lagging too much lately. It surely wasnt present in 0.72 and 0.73 felt quite ok, but some time ago melee started to be too laggish, barely playable. I write this not to whine but to find out the reason, I don't recall changing any settings, installing...
  13. STARik

Directx7 Water fix

I know this awesome mod might be too demanding and some of you play it in dx7 mode and developers, well didnt polish textures much This is water in dx7 I took nice Arvid's texture pack which fixed water like this (notice the tiling) And applied some Smiley magic on that. You can have...
  14. STARik

Its...Its THE ship! (Suggestional fun video)

I was bored and learned a lesson: Dont mess with these guys -Its not just cool video, but also a suggestion: if it is possible to spawn people as those guys after death, but it brings 3 problems - griefing as I dont know if its possible to remove hitboxes for those guys, dead player count, I...
  15. STARik

And now for something completely different

No. 1 The Larch...I mean Biôrn, saga of Biôrn!
  16. STARik

Native multiplayer skins

While writing a "weapon-you-would-like-to-see-in-warband" topic i got an obvious idea. Multiplayer games usually have a lot of skins - texture replacements or full model replacements. Original native mp has nice weapon sets but variety of some swords is very low. Or you would like too see an...
  17. STARik

Native multiplayer skins

While writing a "weapon-you-would-like-to-see-in-warband" topic i got an obvious idea. Multiplayer games usually have a lot of skins - texture replacements or full model replacements. Original native mp has nice weapon sets but variety of some swords is very low. Or you would like too see an...
  18. STARik

Ok you dont want another art topic. Fine.

But know that you hurt her feelings She is sad now. Forever. Here are few of my sketches.
Back
Top Bottom