Search results for query: *

1. damonkey

New Patch

The statement that the Ottomans had more political importance and influence than the Confederation of the Rhine is laughable at best. The same goes for Sweden, the best they did was help at Leipzig. The minor German nations may not have been that big of a deal on an individual basis, but they were basically the pieces the continental powers were playing for.

I could understand wanting Warsaw, since their troops were exceptional. And I could understand wanting Spain, due to interest in the Peninsular campaign. I cannot, however, see how the Ottomans could possibly be higher in the order of importance than the German States in the Napoleonic Wars.
  2. damonkey

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

yes

Released on the 12th of December at noon.

but not really
  3. damonkey

Shot and Shell v0.7.5 - Download and Discussion

It's not active, unfortunately. There's a stable version, and I have the means to host a server if people wanted to start playing it again. The hurdle isn't development, it's getting people to regularly play.
  4. damonkey

Developer Blog 1: Minden Update

Hello again, community!

Progress continues on this next update. We've finally got our team member Titan back in the game, he will be working on the French uniforms for the time being- so expect some French screenshots Soon(TM).

Today I've got a small treat, the Ranker and Officer uniforms of the 20th Kingsley Regiment of Foot. It was tricky making this one work, as the 'buff' color used as facings wasn't quit popping with the specular map. Obviously, the uniforms are still being tweaked- but here are the preliminary screenshots.

4BAA57695FD7E716730CD2B0EFB97291FC2D360F

55B36DDF215F6180AB949D4B4D76F8C9A821CB45

Thanks for reading!
  5. damonkey

Haha, oh yeah...
  6. damonkey

Update 1: New Officer Uniform and AI Fixes

As promised, the next update to the developer blog is here! While there isn't a lot of new media to be released today, I can say that there has been quite a lot of work going into the code of the mod. My priority has been to fix the long-lasting bug where the AI refuses to spawn with the equipment they are supposed to. Additionally, work has been more or less completed on the British 12th Regiment of Foot's officer uniform. This will obviously be spruced up with extra bits and bobs to make it look nice before the next patch release, but the base uniform can be found below, along with a few other goodies.

53959B29F7EB31EF1C1A42DE82448B49F0759879

5F27BF8C4440FC261627DABF35D573D996DE9B9A

5179C0B8812E1B0721AF2E643556FC25B8621D2D

Austrian Infantry were plagued the most for some reason with the equipment bug. You can see they now all have what they're supposed to.
    2E33FEBE1089696D50E3A5124542653E10263A50
  7. damonkey

Greetings community!     It has come to my attention that it may benefit this board if I were to throw together some sort of Developer Blog, where I can share about progress of upcoming updates, toss ideas around, and respond to community questions pertaining to future updates. What better...
  8. damonkey

MP Native Feudal World

"You can harvest meat from dead players."

Oh my.  :shock:
  9. damonkey

Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Spotted two Russian colours, so I galloped forward to capture them. A cuirassier killed my horse, so I had to run back to my line under fire with the flags.  :lol:

46F416D2497553C4CC1F1C3D115594B68F03F6E1
  10. damonkey

Shot and Shell v0.7.5 - Download and Discussion

Thanks  :smile:

* Added an alternative Dropbox mirror to the main post.
  11. damonkey

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

It should also be mentioned that the kaskethelm is just plain sexy.
  12. damonkey

Infanterie Regiment Splenyi 'Legion Infernale' Nr. 51

Froi said:
    Nice looking thread, roster would be nice though.

Thanks, will get on roster later.

[hr /]

Alp said:
    damonkey said:
    No, we are not trying to be huge sexist ****s.
    Yes, we're such assholes we regulate facial hair ... we're not trying to be over-controlling fascists.
    No alien faces allowed.

such sirius very fun much nore

This gave even my supper autism. Thank you.
  13. damonkey

Honors and Medals

Captured ColoursMedals
    - Captured French Infantry Colours from the 1st East Prussian Infantry on March 12th, 2011
    Silver Cross: Musketier Bryan;
    - Captured French Infantry Colours from the Public Regiment on December 2, 2011
    - Captured British Infantry Colours from the 13e Regiment d'Ligne on September 2, 2011
    - Captured British Cavalry Colours from the 2nd Shock Cavalry on September 2, 2011
    - Captured French Infantry Colours from the 1st Reddit on May 13, 2011
    - Captured Russian Infantry Colours from the 29th Worcestershire on December 21st, 2012
    - Captured British Infantry Colours from the 72nd Highlander Regiment on December 22nd, 2012
    - Captured British Cavalry Colours from the 38e Swiss Regiment on December 22nd, 2012
    - Captured French Infantry Colours from the 93eme Infanterie on December 29th, 2012
    - Captured Prussian Infantry Colours from the 1COe Regiment on January 18th, 2012
    - Captured French Cavalry Colours from the Bruhlans on January 26th, 2012
    - Captured Infantry Colours from the 23rd on July 07, 2013
    - Captured Infantry Colours from the RGJ on February 21, 2014
    - Captured two Infantry Colours from the SADragoons on August 29, 2014
    - Captured Cavalry Colours from the 00th on August 29, 2014

14. damonkey

Regulations

This regiment has various minor regulations that it enforces. We do not sperg over these just to have something to yell at someone about, but we ask all prospecting members take into account these regulations before joining, and willingly abide by them.

Name
    It is a rule in the regiment to have an acceptable name. This name must either be German or Hungarian in nature. You can find a list of German names here and a list of Hungarian names here, if you are unable to to think of one yourself.

Character
    It is also a rule that characters used my members of the regiment, whilst under the tags (and in events/trainings), must have a male character. No, we are not trying to be huge sexist ****s. We find it annoying when individuals decide to have a female character just to have their battle cry make our position more descernable to the enemy. Mostly; however, we just want to be historical.

Facial Hair and Features
    Yes, we're such assholes we regulate facial hair. With the utmost sincerity, we're not trying to be over-controlling fascists. We're trying to be a historical unit, and facial hair was regulated according to role in the Austrian Army. Thus, the following must be clean shaven: Rekruts; Fusiliers; Junior NCOs; and Junior Officers. The following must have a mustache only: and Officer, NCO, or Ranker of the Grenadier company. The following are permitted to have well groomed beards: Senior Officers (Major+); Senior NCOs (Wachmeister).

We also require that the faces of characters themselves must be reasonable. No alien faces allowed. C'mon guys, really?
  15. damonkey

[hr /]     During the Napoleonic Wars, the Austrian Army itself lost more battles than it won; however, it is regarded that the individual regiments themselves performed very well. Specifically the Nr. 51, or as the french came to call it 'Legion Infernale', was responsible for many decisive...
  16. damonkey

[IV] 9. (2nd Pomeranian) 'Kolberg' Infanterie-Regiment [NA]

Great linebattle tonight, gents!

Welcome to our new recruit,
    Rekrut Manchester
  17. damonkey

Steam Workshop Support [BETA] - GAMECHANGER

TheGME said:
    I am having a problem.

I want to upload a mod to the Workshop, but when I go to BETAS, nothing is there. Just the "NONE - Opt out of all betas"
    I have steam cloud on.

I don't think you need to be in the beta to have the workshop and its uploader anymore.

[hr /]

Personally, I've run into a problem where whilst subscribed to my mod, and I launch Warband that Steam crashes, in addition to the mod itself not actually downloading after steam said it was downloading. Since everyone else seems to be doing fine, I assume it's something I'm doing wrong.
  18. damonkey

I would like to post that after much tweaking and trimming of stuff I have finally gotten Shot and Shell on the workshop: however; the mod will not install for people. I am assuming that I did something wrong in the .zip file or something. Any ideas?

19. damonkey

Mod's too big  :cry:

Will try snipping a few stuff out, but the mod size will only ever grow as more stuff is added. I'm sure you guys will find a way to make it work, though.

Goes back into cave to mod

Edit: Whilst it was working earlier, the application now insists that Steam is not running, and yell at me to pull it up even though it is indeed open. Anything I should double-check that may have changed itself in the past few hours?
Back
Top Bottom