1. marius11

[WNL5] Week 2 Fixtures - Deadline 4/10

Everyone is so excited about IGvsKURWA  :grin:
  2. marius11

[WNL4] League Table & Fixtures

oh ye should have read above :grin:
  3. marius11

[WNL4] League Table & Fixtures

Can't really understand how do you sort teams? why the ones that has more points is not on the top?
  4. marius11

[WNL4] Weekly Stats

Hmm why isnt Marek From IG on the top 10 killers, and why it isnt sorted? :razz:
  5. marius11

[EU WWC 1] Season III - Main topic - IR Champions!

ahh ty, I should read the rules first :razz:
  6. marius11

[WWC]Original Topic - Main Discussion Topic for WWC competitions

I ended up representing VoN anyway :grin:, so as I said 5vs5 would be the best and if it is then we definetaly going to join,although we will try if its 8vs8 also, but your plan two make first wwc1 5vs5 would probably be the best for all.
  7. marius11

well if u find enough clans for both then go ahead :grin:,also I am not representing VoN :smile:
  8. marius11

I think keeping 5vs5 would best, as we all know on summers people usally go on vacations, now people coming back to home and only now starting playing game once more, 8vs8 at this time would probably disable some clans to participate in WWC, but a soft 5vs5 competition would be great preparation for wnl.
  9. marius11

TaleWorlds Store Sale and Mount&Blade Warband Steam Free Weekend!

GG Taleworlds you forgot that your servers aint strong enough to hold free weekend :grin: (unless I am misunderstanding something)
  10. marius11

NOTICE: Status of our services

michi said:
    Did Bannerlord get stolen?

You may wonna double think before asking.
  11. marius11

NOTICE: Status of our services

Captain Lust said:
    Hello all,

As has been stated elsewhere, it seems our servers have been the target of a cyber attack over the weekend. The unfortunate truth is that we were not sufficiently prepared and as a result, a number of our services have suffered over the past day or so. We are taking immediate steps to stabilise the situation and provide future security to prevent this from happening again.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the downtime.

Since the attacks do not seem to have stopped completely and our new preventative measures aren't yet fully in place, we recommend using the ingame "favorite" function for servers whenever the list is loading. You can always join servers from the favorites list in game, whether our main server is running or not.

If the forums go back down, you can track the latest updates on the situation via our Facebook and Twitter pages.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

about that I can't actually do this then it is down :sad:
  12. marius11

Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

Jabbe said:
    I must criticize Scandinavia team little bit. I understand if Norway, Denmark and maybe Iceland play together. Because their Native communities are pretty small.
    But Sweden could easily make their own team. There are also some swedish Native players who weren't in team and sometimes there are plenty of swedes in Battlegrounds TeamSpeak.

For me it feels like they don't really try to recruit new players to their team. Every year there are same active competitive players and not any new faces. It's easy to get Scandinavia team, but it doesn't develop those countries' competitive Native community. If I remember right Oliveran said in H&S show something like this "It's nice to have a team which has only good players".
    In my opinion this is like Scandinavia All Stars team, not real a Nations Cup team.

If SotaMursu (and me) wouldn't had done big recruitment and training work to get new finnish players inside Native competitive scene, there wouldn't be team Finland in every year, or then it would be very small. In 2011 and 2012 we recruited new players to our team and trained them many hours. After that Sota continued working with them and we played one WNL-season with FIN-team. Many of these players hadn't played more than few clan matches before that. SotaMursu has done very good job for finnish community and you should learn from his example.

I don't want to be rude or anything, but I just want to see more teams in future. And real nation teams. New players aren't just walking to your team and getting good competitive players in one night. You must recruit people and spend time with them! :smile:

Best regards,
    Jabbe

As Baltic member(with not so many warband players) I can agree with you 100%
  13. marius11

[NC2014] Group D - 1st.Scandinavia 2nd.Germany

And thanks Duken for not being a fag and letting to spectate.
  14. marius11

[NC2014] The Betting Corner!

1.55 Ukraine 8.00 Draw 2.45 Scandinavia            Bet on: SCA Amount: 100  Score (Optional): 10-6

Total Amount of Money betted: 100
Back
Top Bottom