Search results for query: *

1. Saboteur100

What's the soundtrack to your ****?

Title really says it all... if you're not into the practice of listening to music while you ****, you should be. It makes it that much more of a rewarding experience. If you are, cool; Post what song(s) you listen to when the barbarians are at the gate (or whatever euphemism you prefer). Here's...
  2. Saboteur100

RCC's 'Cease and Desist' request to US_PW_TROJAN_RP

The server 'US_PW_TROJAN_RP' has stolen our "Valley of Swamps" map without permission and is advertising on our server. We request that for the good of the PW community they immediately cease this immature and childish behavior and change the map their server is running immediately. We would...
  3. Saboteur100

Republic of New Zendar [PERSISTENT FACTION - RCC Server]

R E P U B L I C  O F  N E W  Z E N D A R (Written by Volen Dornvar, personal scribe to Doge Karl of New Zendar) Flag of New Zendar The red represents the blood spilled against a tyrant to make New Zendar a republic. The blue represents the sea, for the Republic is a feared naval and...
  4. Saboteur100

8th Line Battalion, King's German Legion

HISTORY OF THE 'KGL' The King's German Legion (KGL) was a British Army unit of expatriate German personnel, 1803–16. The Legion achieved the distinction of being the only German force to fight without interruption against the French during the Napoleonic Wars. The Legion was formed within...
  5. Saboteur100

[MAP SERIES] Middle-Earth (Eriador, Rhovanion, Gondor/Rohan) [IN DEVELOPMENT]

Presenting... JRR Tolkien's MIDDLE-EARTH (for PWmod) I am announcing the creation of a series of three Persistent World Mod maps that will all be separate regions of JRR Tolkien's famous and beautiful world of Middle Earth as described in his "Lord of the Rings" and as seen in Peter Jackson's...
  6. Saboteur100

Christopher Hitchens dead at 62

A great and intelligent mind has died. While I didn't agree with all of his political views, he was one of the most intelligent human beings of our time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQorzOS-F6w
  7. Saboteur100

Archives of Azgad (A Roleplayer's Lore Database for PW)

Archives of Azgad (A Roleplayer's Lore Database for PW) (This thread is a remake of the last thread of the same title and purpose. The last one had all information on the first post, and I eventually hit the character limit as I added to it. This new thread hopes to fix that by spreading the...
  8. Saboteur100

Church of Saint Laszlo [RELIGION-FACTION]

*NOTICE* The Church of St. Laszlo is now taking into consideration past heroes of Calradia to become minor saints. The three saints already in existence will be major saints. If you know of anyone who is no longer living that you feel should be a candidate for canonization, then please submit...
  9. Saboteur100

[NOBLE HOUSE] House of Azgad

The House of Azgad Current Head: Grandmaster Karl Currently Leads: The Peacekeepers of St. Laszlo Grand Duchy of Praven - Constitutional Monarchy (1292 AL - 1293) - DISSOLVED The Grand Duchy of Praven was a state of trade. Karl of Azgad was born heir to the House of Azgad, who was in...
  10. Saboteur100

The Archives of Azgad (A Roleplayer's Lore Database for PW)

THE THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED DUE TO LACK OF SPACE ON THE SINGLE POST. SEE NEW THREAD HERE.
  11. Saboteur100

Vive la révolution!

Vive la révolution. Witnessing history here. Make your voice heard against corporate greed and unregulated capitalism! http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution
  12. Saboteur100

Kingdom of Italy

Kingdom of Italy Allegiance: France     The Kingdom of Italy was born on March 17, 1805, when the Italian Republic, whose president was Napoleon, became the Kingdom of Italy, with Napoleon as King of Italy, and the 24-year-old Eugène de Beauharnais his viceroy. Napoleon was crowned in...
  13. Saboteur100

[Posse / Group] The Bourghers

In the year 1879, a group of Dutch-descended citizens from the state of New York decided to set out on an expedition to the west, seeking any amount of fortune they could get their hands on. The expedition left New York City with a caravan of seventy men, women, and children. By the time they...
  14. Saboteur100

Fed up, On the brink of leaving

WARNING: Semi-rage thread. Do not proceed if you do not wish to observe the amount of doom and gloom contained therein. I (Saboteur100, A.K.A. "Karl") shall not be held responsibly for any mental or physical damage done to your person after the reading and mental digestion of the information...
  15. Saboteur100

Poll: Favorite Amy Winehouse Song

-snip-
  16. Saboteur100

-Moved-

-snip-
  17. Saboteur100

How to be a Generally Awesome General

First step: Recruit many troops from a few different troop types. Preferably, recruit them from villages en masse. High charisma helps, as well as good relations with the village. Edit from Gabrilduro: helping villages and doing quests for them, will make 10/15 ppl available to be recruited...
  18. Saboteur100

Signatures?

Are there any signature images for the mod? If so, I'd really like to use one, because I think this mod needs more publicity. It's probably the best musket mod I've played, but the player base has so fallen behind the Mount & Musket community and 1755. I am also greatly anticipating the release...
  19. Saboteur100

[Map In Progress] Falcon Bay - PW v4 (Alpha 5)

Falcon Bay Designed by: Saboteur100 [Karl], artifex [Alastair] Map-maker and Editor: artifex [Alastair] Contrary to its name, 'Falcon Bay' will not be as waterbased as you might think. The following is a basic design image for the overall layout of the map. Please note that in actuality, the...
  20. Saboteur100

PW Role-Players United

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ After discussing this with many people in the PW RP community, I have started this thread for the betterment of the RP Community as a...
Back
Top Bottom