Search results for query: *

• Users: F0_
  • Order by date
  1. F0_

EU Native Duel Completed Warband 2 Handed Tournament 2021

F0 (Adelade) 7-3 Rastaman (Haille)
  2. F0_

The PC route of TW needs to end...

I believe mordhau's solution was to change stuff with obvious curses in them to motivational messages and the ability to toggle off chat completely which would be fun tbh
  3. F0_

Why is Bannerlord MP dead? Dev priorities need a shift.

Lmao, you are a joke.
    Of course, they would enjoy improved mechanics otherwise they wouldn't be improved, would they? The thing is, and that is complicated, that there is a limited number of resources available and spending those resources on minor issues isn't the brightest thing to do.
    There's been a breakdown thread about how "resources" shouldn't be that limited. Making sure the core mechanical gameplay is enjoyable is not a minor issue it's massive for a melee game that once aspired to be an esport. I am glad I brought you amusement, however. :grin:

To assume that casual players don't notice mechanical gripes is a fallacy upon which you have no proof. You don't speak for all casual players, nor is there a way to prove how the people who aren't *****ing about the games on the forum feel.
  4. F0_

I'm already making the assumption that the base core mechanics will most likely be hard-coded outside of a few tweakable parameters (speed and what not) mods might be able to patch over these core issues but they won't fix them outright (depending on what's hardcoded, really.) The draw from casual to competitive is enjoyable mechanics

I don't watch any bannerlord duel tourney/ skirmish and go "OH THESE GUYS ARE COOL LOOK AT THE SKILL". Private servers nor modding tools will not fix all the bad choices they still have the opportunity to fix. MP mods and private servers aren't going to instantly make everything better, either. The most stubborn casual players might make the leap to competitive if they want to deal with a toxic mindset that are rampant in competitive games (which is ****ing ridiculous because there's nothing to compete about)

There's not any evidence to prove that casual players won't enjoy having improved mechanics. I would say increased performance, better mechanics and better modes afterward. Game mechanics are the foundation that a MP game is built on and right now, it's simply not enjoyable or comparable to other melee games available, Warband included.

Simple as.
  5. F0_

I don't care about the success of singleplayer and this is posted in the MP section
  6. F0_

This has been addressed a thousand times before, but I am frustrated and going to express them all again. These are all issues from the start of development to now. Fundamental issues. Stance- Why is this a feature? Warband didn't need stances, Chivalry and Mordhau didn't need stances either...
  7. F0_

EU Native Duel Completed Warband 2 Handed Tournament 2021

Ingame name: Some dumb smurf name (Adelade)
    Steam Link: steamcommunity.com/id/Jesselll
    Warband ID: 661937
  8. F0_

The Art of Blading - Warband Podcast

The first person I ever heard refer to it as an M feint was Leonidas. It was a basic down block right swing outrange. The person who made the "how to M feint video" dueled Leonidas and I frequently. I believe around 2014-2015 I had some discussions with EU players/shared techniques (Soul and Lelastar) and by that time it was understood to call the technique an M feint because Tobi had many different moves but M had one very consistent feint (or what appeared to be very consistent).

This playlist right here was something I watched as a new player.

I turned on inverse to copy "Saulcanner" (In the above playlist, I am still not sure how their movements are so fluid except maybe movement key to block) late 2012. But I am not sure that the NA scene was as isolated from EU as projected in this podcast, in the peak of duel years competitiveness,(I would say 2015 for NA), nearly all of the top players in NA had a EU person they were copying and went so far as stealing faces sometimes.

After the switch to medium, the hilt-slash (which was common in EU already) and an "EU feint" became common in NA. An EU feint just meant a well timed block feint.

Anyway, if you are a duelist/ get nostalgia from this kind of stuff watch that playlist, lots of fun videos from both sides of the pond.

It's also interesting to hear the acknowledgement of how cliquey dueling has been at various points and you couldn't improve unless you could fight people who was willing to duel you enough to allow you to improve.
  9. F0_

The Art of Blading - Warband Podcast

Nice to hear the recognition that NA had inverse abominations very early.
  10. F0_

The Battle for NA: Warband Conversion Mod (Alpha)

We're afraid if we include Rempica his AI will become sentient and start RDMing the mod
    Could always have an invasion event with rempica as the leader trying to destroy everything
  11. F0_

Im going to go out on a limb and say you havent actually played for more than a few minutes yet. Balion and BKS are both in the mod. KoA is literally one of the core factions. The A in KoA stands for Avalon lol.

TMW and HB are in the conceptual phase and will most likely be in the next update.
    Ahh, didn't notice. I got on to look at the troop tree. Very cool idea otherwise!
  12. F0_

I guess if there's not a Noill, Andrei, Tesla/ Kush(Rocky), coldfusion, Jman or Rempica there didn't need to be an Adelade either

The funny part is almost every part of the background creator applied to me at one time or another

Where's the Laban, Martin, Platypus, Narmin for the angry pw kid faction?

Most importantly, where is BKS? Where is TMW?? Where is Balion??? Where is KoA????

SAD!
  13. F0_

MP Native cRPG

14. F0_

Remove Crush Through Or Remove Multiplayer

I think it's already dumb that prediction in blocking is discouraged with the passive and active blocking system ( which is obviously blatantly ripoff off Chivalry and Mordhau which had different parries) I honestly have 9k hours in warband and was not understanding why after a block someone spammed me instantly in bannerlord and it was because i was actually putting up a block TOO FAST, if anything blocking quickly should be rewarded instead of punished. I am responding to those who think that crush through should be left into depending on passive or active block...
Back
Top Bottom