Search results for query: *

1. Warband Competitive Matchmaking Client / BETA / [Update: 1.1.0]

Here's a suggestion, although I'm not sure if it would be possible to implement it due to multiple servers. Instead of having to re-enter a queue if you want to play another match, perhaps, there could be an admin message at the end of a match to continue another round asking to type a specific phrase. Then it gathers all those who have typed it automatically into the next round along with any new players from the wbmm client. Then it makes new teams and an admin message tells you which team to join. That way you don't have to exit server, requeue, re-enter server. All you have to due is queue once, and enter server once.
  2. NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

maccle said:
    junkmonk said:
    Why is there a password on the server...
    ??

I realized now that it said "Incorrect Authorization Key" not "Incorrect Password". The authorization key error usually happens when two people are using the same serial number in one server, but as far as I am aware I am the only one who uses this serial key. I attempted to join when there were 20 people in the server.
  3. NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

Why is there a password on the server...
  4. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

commanderdot said:
    I'v tried downloading this 3 times. 2 times from moddb and once from the repositroy. All three times it has timed out at 99% with 1 second left. Any solutions?

try using a download manager like DownThemAll!
  5. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Count Roland said:
    Hmm... 40 KB/s... I used to download with 2 or more MB/s...

restart your download a couple times, also I am downloading with DownloadThemAll firefox plugin if it makes any difference.
  6. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Mr.Fresh said:
    So has the Repository Link been fixed?

it just changed a couple seconds ago, from 366.04MB to 362.91MB so I'm assuming yes.
  7. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Count Roland said:
    It's not a joke... The repository is slow like hell. It's impossible to download anything from there.

20 minutes left @ 160KB/s over here
  8. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

latourex said:

B0Sa2m.jpg
  9. M&B Warband Beta Servers Open

So, after initially trying warband I'm left with a rather poor impression.
    The hit detection is really awful. I mean, if you drive directly into someone with a pole... nothing. And no, I don't suck, I've been playing mount & blade since 0.681.
    I'm very dissapointed by the fact that you can't bring your own character into the game either... instead they took a counter-strike  approach where you buy weapons after killing people, very arcadey.
    The battles aren't nearly as epic as I thought, usually 1 hit from behind or a hit on the head with a sword and you're done.

I certainly hope there are major improvements to the multiplayer aspect of this game or I will probably not buy it.

I definately think that at least the ability to bring your trained character with all of his equipment into the game for a long gruesome battle, perhaps with all of your NPC crew and pit it against your buddy with his trained character and crew should at least be an OPTION against the current counter-strike battle mechanism.
  10. Battle won! Press Tab to continue.

WHAT? that's teh part where you blindly huck your leftover axes at your group of men. most don't hit them, but every once in a while it's a leg. unfortunately, very rarely, you may hit someone's face... and kill them.
  11. SP Musket Era Fantasy Blue&Grey (Alternative World of North America in 1860th)

butscrew said:
    Thats because your a fox wearing a hat with a name that means penis in Japanese.

Chin Chin (tin tin in katakana accent)

wow who cares about what his name means in japanese, let alone in a specific accent of a certain region. the majority of users here speak english to communicate to each other right? so wtf does japanese have anything to do with it. keep your lame unapplicable comments to yourself.
  12. WWII:China Battlefield - 2nd Version and new musics download available!

sooo.... because it's a beta feedback is not allowed? i'm pretty sure feedback, negative or positive, is a good thing. helps the modders know what's working well and what's not in the fans' eyes'.
  13. SP Sci-Fi Rise of the clones (a star wars clone wars mod)

lol, in the first post - why is the guy balancing the end of the gun on his thumb?  :lol:
    hope your going to fix it.
  14. ARRRRRGGGHHH

what are you 13? can you not afford $40?

honestly, if anyone is being greedy, it's this kid. complaining that he can't have a freeware experience anymore. these people need to make money, they've put years of hard work into it and i can proudly say that i purchased this game at about 0.751. it's a great game, and i don't see why you wouldn't want to support the developers, and instead just leech off their hard work.
  15. Nova; Falling In Love

Nova said:
    Nova. Fresh, or new? Latin, it is. Nova is my name, and since it is my name, I can say that Nova is falling in love.
    With whom, your mind may wonder, who could it be, you'll sit and ponder...
    But soon you shall realize, the answer is not right under your nose, the answer is your nose. It is you!
    A poet? No, not possibly. Then what? Not a man, no not a man; this is much more. Something we've never seen before-- Cut it out with your poems, stories and lore.

Haha, anyways. Let's get to the point. I'm Nova, you're the Taleworlds, or Mount&Blade community, and I am indeed falling in love with you.
    MountBlade is easily one of the best games I have ever played. At first, I download a small, not even 200MB file, bored and tired. I didn't expect it to be anything interesting.
    I've spent literally hours each day playing, and I can't seem to stop... I've just got to thank the developing team, and all of you, really. I've even got friends hooked on it!
    In fact, just now, 'Payne' messaged me on Steam Friends: "Nova, HALP. IVE GOT AN ARMY NOW, AND I CANT STOP PLAYING OMG."
    Heh, it's a popular game all of a sudden, and I've only been playing for maybe a week.

So, let me talk a little bit of myself.
    I'm simple, although I don't always like to write so. I've noticed with some forum-lurking that you have wonderful grammar, and seem like quite the intellectuals.
    I'm a frequent roleplayer, and if you've ever heard of Garry's Mod, that is where you may catch me.
    I'm a gamer, who cares for what type of game it is. To be honest, I can be a post whore. So expect to see lots of me; as long as you supply great topics, and good discussion.
    I am an artist, sometimes a musician, a developer, an administrative dickhead, and I'll watch over you like a hawk if need be.
    But hey, I'm witty and lovable? /ego

I've got a level 37 Nord, "Nova Amadeus" - I've got myself about 90 men in my party, a winged helm, and some new shiny plate armor.
    It feels good to say I haven't cheated much, but I did open up the items list, and edit my arrows to have 100, instead of 27. (Gotta love runnin' out of arrows while taking over a castle.)

Anyways, hi.  :cool:
    Wouldn't doubt to see any people I know lurking around here.

pointless, and unfunny. you fail.
  16. A projectile / armor / shield suggestion

I say that when an arrow hits metal armor, the arrow breaks, or sometimes bounces off (if possible.) Accompanied with a wood on metal clanking sound and a shattering arrow, this would make one dressed up in heavy sluggish metal armor feel very cool and powerful  8-). Also i would like to say the...
  17. How much would you pay to have M&B multiplayer NOW!

I would pay 200$ how about you?  :lol: Have a nice day.
  18. Game crashes when capturing prisoners

M&B 894 crashes to desktop it says (mount & blade has stopped working) as soon as i capture 4 or so prisoners of any kind. At first it would give a C++ error but it doesn't give one any more, it just says it's stopped working. I've never had this problem in the other versions, it happens with my...
  19. New Version Release Mailing List

Mormakar said:
    Soooo many on the mailing list.....

uhhh... 9 pages? Some only 1/4 filled with emails... uhh not really...
Back
Top Bottom