Search results for query: *

• Users: Azrayel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Azrayel

Persistent Memories

What's your favourite PW Mod memory? Personally mine is v2, I had just spawned and didn't really understand anything, a tin can rolled up on a saddle horse and started climbing some stairs towards me.  Was pretty obvious what he intended to do and I panicked, as I figured I had nowhere to go up...
  2. Azrayel

[MAP] Rockhead Point {RELz: v1.12, 4/20}

Rockhead Point Points of Interest-- Overhead Laszloburg the Sprawl the Gold Quarter Hightown Vornneston Pinecrest Old Port the Ruins Zavansk Hollow Bastion Hold Features: --Singular, maze-like under-mountain mine that links the map together and is the sole source of iron...
  3. Azrayel

[Map] Unnamed

Concept: Everything seen here subject to critical redesign. Overhead: Hill Fort: Central Mine: Agricultural Village: Swamp: City: N/A Forest: Normally, I wait until the last minute to slap the forums with some pretty screens after I've been working on the map for a while...
  4. Azrayel

Darktide_cMg [North American Server]

DΔɌƘṪịđᶒ A PW server offered by class M gaming. Ðescription: Darktide is a server with a very small community. We offer you the opportunity to play the game as it was intended, without the complex or rigid rules created by one person or a small group of people outside of any stage of the...
  5. Azrayel

AND LO! DID THE BLACK STALLION RIDE!

Stop, I'm not going to do something expressly because "United needs it." I have neither the time nor will too anyway. This is just childish; you try to coerce me as if though we were friends, then you swear and stomp your feet like spurned children, then you ask why. It's honestly pathetic, and...
  6. Azrayel

[v4.4 Updated] Archipelago of Yore [MAP]

Full Public Release: v4.4 Updated Any and all servers welcome to host, please make no edits without first contacting me-- I am very reasonable, and if there's a glitch you can of course patch it on your own but please make me aware of it so it can be officially edited out of the public D/L...
  7. Azrayel

Dominion [Map]{4beta5}(Latest Patch 11/21\12)

Credits Karl Last minute bugfixing while I was at school to make the map playable. Feretal For bugfixing he was told about in advance that made the map functional to a better degree and fixed lots of the issues people were upset about that I hadn't personally dealt with. Annotated Overhead...
  8. Azrayel

How Are We Defining Role Play, Anyways? [DEBATE]

This has been discussed in inumerable places and ever since PW became the defacto "Role Playing" mod somewhere around late v2/early v3. A question for the ages, which some might argue has no right answer. Well, this is a forum, and a forum is for debate. So let's bloody well debate! Also, bear...
  9. Azrayel

{TC Event}SO GOES ROME:{_Naval Battle_}3/17/12@3PMEast[21GMT] Again!

Set Sail for War! Rome Sails for Egypt! Two great powers are locked in a naval battle for the ages! The two fleets meet at an unassuming volcanic island not far from Egypt's coast. If they cannot repel the invaders here, the Romans may soon lay siege to the walls of Alexandria herself...
  10. Azrayel

Faction Concept: Poor Knights of the Church

Before you scream about how Templars are trolls, yes they are, but this is a sytem where they'd actually be useful. So first off a (brief and likely somewhat inaccurate) history lesson. The Templars were an order of powerful Knights. To join you had to be a noble and give them all your money...
  11. Azrayel

[TC: So Goes Rome] Suggestions, Comments, and Questions.

This thread is going to be for the general improvement of the Roman event "So Goes Rome." Posts should be broken down into one of the following: Map related, Balance related, Roman related, Tribe related, General. Posts should be made in this general format, with aberrational posts being...
  12. Azrayel

United: A Server Review

Purpose: Screenshots: Explication: Conclusion: Verdict:
  13. Azrayel

1st Janissary Regiment (1stJan): Recruiting!

-Roster- 1stJan_Mir_Azrayel 1stJan_Kol_Bob 1stJan_Bolk_Buttons 1stJan_Yuz_Karl 1stJan_Cav_Kenpachi 1stJan_Sipha_sammac 1stJan_Nf_Mikeyo 1stJan_Nf_Bangmysoap&Cow Ranks: Spreadsheet For Ranks/Uniforms/Etc...
  14. Azrayel

So Goes Rome: Round 3 on Sat 25th! 3-6PM Eastern; 2100 GMT

Round 2 Results Romans lost the citadel and allied tentatively with the Horse tribe, who were bickering with the Bow tribe currently in an alliance with the Axe tribe, resulting in a singular conflict between two sides- Romans and Horse Tribe v Bow and Axe tribes. The central trade citadel was...
  15. Azrayel

RePost: Castle Wars vs. City RP: The Two Approaches to Role-Play

Considering this post was last posted in 182 days ago (according to the helpful feature this forum has for warning about Necros) I decided what with v4 and all these other changes and myself having less and less time to play and asking myself "why is this mod worth any of my time?" I began to...
  16. Azrayel

The Jagged Coast 1/28/12 (Poll)

Foreward: Treminoligy Note: "Round" here is used to mean the duration of the event, which is likely to last for 2.5 to 3 hours. There are four factions: The City Guard The Village of Cotswell The Cultists of Baal The Dyrlandic Raiders There are also the Mountain Tribes, but they are little...
  17. Azrayel

TC_NA_PW_RP [Suggestions/Complaints/Etc]

Our TS: ts3.tacticalcarnage.com:7405 Current Map: Sojourn Upcoming Events: The Jagged Coast 2.0! Complaints: Suggestions and Comments: Un(Ban) Appeals: http://tacticalcarnage.com/forums/index.php?/forum/143-disciplinary-actions-appeals/ Head Admin/Server Owner: Moorehead Applying for...
  18. Azrayel

ORDER v CHAOS: The Jagged Coast [TC]{Event} Poll Added

Open to suggestions on how to improve the event. I. Broad Concept/"Abstract" II. Position Roster III. Special Concepts IV. Bird's Eye Maps CURRENT MAYOR CANDIDATES: LeFox is the incumbent mayor; all who wish to run please PM me before Wednesday! Broad Concept Players will spawn in and go...
  19. Azrayel

[MAP] Pleasant Trees {v.06}[CITY RP MAP]

Hey guys; this is a map separate from map 4, Disporia; this is Pleasant Trees, a heavily VoS inspired city-map with lots of rich terrain and cool things to find outside. This is not a Castle Warz map, nor will inter-faction combat be a large feature; rules regarding outlaws may need to be...
  20. Azrayel

Taking Requests

Do you have a map idea you're too busy/confused to make yourself? Never fear, apply here! I'll be making one request map. Here's what you need to know. --School means it may not be done for ~3 months --I'm not going to finish someone else's map; I just have a thing about that --This is not a...
Back
Top Bottom