Search results for query: *

• Users: Arrakhis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Arrakhis

1257 AD noobish lvl

just a joke thread on how noobish re you, dun take it seriously, and apologise if you harmed for done some nooob action based on exp from playing this mod  :mrgreen:, feel free to add ur noobish action Noob lvl1: charging alone like an idiot and u forgot that ur ally re holding postion and...
  2. Arrakhis

High difficulty

anyone have reccomendation for good difficulty and above, I barely alive, umm toataly death in mid tier game since most enemies have late tier units, fighting mongols in field killing butchering me and my ally army
  3. Arrakhis

If 1257 AD mod become multiplayer ur role will be?

What role will u take if 1257 AD were available as multiplayer? and specify and why plz =)
  4. Arrakhis

1257 AD the best mod

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,159016.0.html Congrats to the team of 1257 AD despite unfinished, it takes the best mod ever so where's Othr? he need to take his prize
  5. Arrakhis

OTHR!! WE NEED YOU!!!

The topic title said it what would his answer be? a. My tought on this subject, SHUT UP!! LOCKED!! b. *snore* uhh what? c. I am baaaackkkk.... d. *pretend not here* e. Others: plz specify......
  6. Arrakhis

Basic Guide for Dummies in 1257(Alpha and SVN)

any extra tips plz PM or reply in the thread =) (1st page will be edited for update purpose often) Credit of thx for helping: (Alphabetical order) Amundr for Troop Tree Documentation elutheral for Lithuanian Tips and other combat guide Ith for swordsmen and guissamer dummies guide Komemnos for...
  7. Arrakhis

TTA files

I try to separate music file in .tta, anyone know how to separate the track? I googled, I cant find any answer =(
  8. Arrakhis

Touhou Project

anyone play this game =D?
  9. Arrakhis

Doujin Music

anyone love doujin musics?  :mrgreen:, I love them they re epic even quite underratted
  10. Arrakhis

Ambience music

anyone doing the music for E1200? I would do some help, for some town theme maybe for Genoan or Iberian area or when at seas, I take the music some from Anime/Doujin game/ movies that have quite medieval taste, u guys judge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6UL4lPCMkk...
  11. Arrakhis

OST music Question

I love the ost, especially the nordic, do u mind to the put the ambience list? also the France-Iberia ambience music not quite right, I feel like at Resainnance era of Sid Meier pirate more than the Medieval era
  12. Arrakhis

Video Trailer

I havent seen anyone make 1257 video trailer, since 1257 have 2-3 (Crusader state for their templars+hospitaller maybe, Lituhanian, Nicaea, Teutonic Order and the mongols)  faction have unique units already why dont we make some trailers like the e1200 did? I just learnt use Sony vegas, is there...
Back
Top Bottom