Search results for query: *

• Users: ell_geezy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ell_geezy

Menu Character!

Hey there fellow musketeers! I Just want to know if it is at all possible to change the menu characters uniform, I know its something small and petty to moan about! But it really irks me seeing my character dressed in normal french line uniform. I want him in Highlander Dress!! Just want to...
  2. ell_geezy

Name Change

i have decided after a great deal of thinking that it's time for me to change my Name, or more accurately add too it. i have decided from now on i shall be Known as Uthred_The_Great  :P, this new name goes hand in hand with my superior mount and blade warband skills  :lol: Uthred_The_Great...
  3. ell_geezy

Clan??

hey guys I consider myself a pretty active member of the warband community and game, Was just wandering what your thoughts were on clans. I personally haven't been in a clan or been offered a spot in one  :x lol, was just wondering if you chaps could tell me the pro's and con's of being in a...
  4. ell_geezy

Just to Let you Know, New Patch

Just letting you happy chaps know that the v1.123 patch has officially been released link to download is on the taleworlds main page. Uthred
  5. ell_geezy

Ship to Ship map

Hey Guys used the search function but couldn't find anything. was thinking that there should be a ship to ship battle map. say 2 long ships alongside each other, were you have to jump on to the other boat and kill the others. you could also make it that if you fall in the water you would die...
  6. ell_geezy

New Spears for nords in Mulitplayer

hey guys just going to keep this short. Okay now we all know that the average cav player are going to use thrust as opposed to couching. this in turn nullifies the point of even carrying a spear as a Nordic huscarl, They just don't have the reach to combat them. what i am proposing is that...
Back
Top Bottom