Search results for query: *

• Users: Kwal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Aserai infantry

Summary: Infantry unit will use javelins as melee weapon instead of mace/axe/sword when told to hold fire. How to Reproduce: Play Captain mode and select Aserai infantry with javelins, telling them to Hold Fire. Solving? I would suggest giving the command somewhere to tell your troops which...
  2. Zeer belangrijk nieuws!

Nieuwe soort ontdekt
  3. Section 8: Prejudice

Is in de aanbieding voor iets van 3 euro op steam. Heeft iemand dit spel? Meningen?
  4. Dune mod

Voor alle fans hier van de boeken van Frank Herbert (en/of de film), of gewoon mensen die het er vet uit vinden zien Ziet er echt supervet uit, hij heeft zandstormen, een enorme wereld en heel veel meer, bovendien kan je straks op gigantische zandwormen rijden :D bovendien is Nought nu van plan...
  5. Warband won't upgrade from 1.132 to 1.143

So I downloaded the patch from Taleworlds where it says If you have Mount&Blade: Warband version 1.1 or above, you can upgrade your game to the latest version using the patch. Please use one of the links below to download it. So now I decided it's about time to update the game, but when I open...
  6. Doe eens normaal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G5Yvg9BPKc&feature=related Hilarisch :D Zo ruziën we op de basisschool
  7. Kick-polls

They need to stop, you're a bunch of sore losers  :evil:
  8. Screenshot thread

Post your epic screenshots here; show the really sweet, captured moments of both SP and MP! Captain co-op, wave 8. We managed to win the game eventually Battle, Polish vs Crimean, being a douchebag :P
  9. Show new posts

Weet iemand hoe je die dingen terugkrijgt? 'Show unread posts' en 'Show new replies'? Ze zijn bij mij ineens verdwenen en dat maakt het moeilijker om belangrijke topics bij te houden zoals Nditions en galgje. Ik kon niks vinden in modify profile. Waarschijnlijk heb ik perongeluk een verkeerde...
  10. [Multiplayer] I think this is the right place to ask

Why was I just banned from a server for attacking a prisoner cart? Three people were dead, I saw a cart far off and said 'I'm going to destroy the prisoner cart'. Half a minute later once I stabbed it twice someone shouted 'STOP!' or 'DON'T!' and two seconds later I was gone. Was a European...
  11. Whiskey addy

What an awesome mod this is, thanks for releasing it to Warband! Now I'm rather fond of whiskey so I like that addition, but it raised a question in my head. Is whiskey historical for the 12th century? I think it originated from about the 16th century, but I could very well be wrong. This is of...
  12. Silent horses

Hey all I'm fine with cavalry, except for the fact that horses can be so damn silent. You would definitely hear a horse in full gallop charging at you from behind but in this game it's hardly noticable between all the melee sounds. Some people suggested turning the hooves sound for horses up...
Back
Top Bottom