Search results for query: *

• Users: Duken96
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [BladeCast] Match Preview - Irish Rebels vs Geese Pack

BLADECAST TV: MATCH PREVIEW Irish Rebels vs Geese Pack is probably one of the most anticipated match of this week, seeing two of the most dangerous teams of the WPL facing each other’s during the fifth week of the competition. Irish Rebels had an excellent tournament so far, only...
  2. [BladeCast] Match Review - West Knights vs Failed RaTs

BLADECAST TV: MATCH REVIEW WEST KNIGHTS vs. FAILED RATS DEAD EVEN START One of most interesting match-ups of last week was definitely West Knight vs Failed Rats. After a brilliant start, wK come a bit short against OE during the second week. Meanwhile Failed Rats, lead by...
  3. [WNL3] Announcements

The Warband Native League is brought to you by Website · Facebook · Twitter This will be the place for the admins to make announcements regarding the WNL.
  4. [WNL4] Phreaky

The Warband Native League is brought to you by Website · Facebook · Twitter Phreaky is the official sponsor of the third and fourth season of the Warband Native League and is providing the prize consisting of 14 T-Shirts for the winners of these seasons. "Phreaky are a company who excel...
  5. WNL3 is coming back!

Yo Warbanders! With the NC ending soon the time has finally come! The WNL will be back very soon with its third season, waiting for a new champion  to claim the title and "something else" Get your knights ready for the battle and don't forget to keep an eye on the WNL childboard!  :D
  6. Team Italy

Too lazy to write something and too tired. I'll put the team once i'll have an idea ;) Just contact me or Elguera if you want to have a training with us. Team Duken Elguera Crusader Fenriz Zelon Turambar Eva Artorius Niragar SirCrash
  7. Nation's Cup 2013

Duken Elguera [size=12pt]Crusader [size=12pt]Fenriz [b][size=12pt]Turambar [b][size=12pt]Zelon [b][size=12pt]Niragar [b][size=12pt]Artorius [b][size=12pt]SirCrash [b][size=12pt]Black [b][size=12pt]Andreadegge [b][size=12pt]Letho [b][size=12pt]( Altri... ) [center]Per tutti quelli...
Back
Top Bottom