Search results for query: *

• Users: chinux23
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. chinux23

Resolved FPS drop when tooltip is not displayed vs displayed

Summary: FPS drops when tooltip is not displayed How to Reproduce: Move the mouse to a city and wait until tooltip shows up. After that, FPS increases to the limit 120. Without tooltip, FPS drops to 90. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU...
  2. chinux23

How to calculate if party is in friendly territory?

I want to create a function that will return whether the party is in friendly/neutral/enemy territory. It seems I can get party's position, but that doesn't seems to help me much. I guess I could iterate through all settlements and get the kingdom from the closest settlement and check the...
  3. chinux23

How to create dynamic customizable troop, like Fire and Sword?

Hello, In fire and sword, player has the ability to create their own troops and upgrade the troop weapon/armor and skills. Bannerlord troop XML provide editing troop statically, that is the troop can not be modified once created. If I want to add a customized troop and make it work in single...
  4. chinux23

Description of a animation statement

Hello everyone, I am new to this modding community even though I have been playing MB for a few years now (on and off). Does anyone know what  0, (0, 0, 0), 0.25 does in the following statement? [3.0, "anim_human", 50, 52, arf_use_stand_progress|arf_cyclic, 0, (0, 0, 0), 0.25], according to...
  5. chinux23

Python source code for 1257 AD

Hello all, This might already Have being asked previously, so please forgive me if it's a dup. I looked over the project and SVN trunk, but found nothing related to module system of this mod. I mean those python codes that generate txt files. Can those be shared? I really like this mod and I...
  6. chinux23

How to use 1.127 New added war horse in single player

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to get the two newly added war horse in 1.127 in single player mode? I don't see the horse in the city's store. Thanks a lot Chen
  7. chinux23

Mod with Other Mod

Is it possible to combine this mod with other Mod, such as Litus or AoC?  ---- I have no idea how to mod using python :cry:
  8. chinux23

Next Patch after 1.113

When is the next Patch coming out after 1.113? I believe it has been over a month since 1.113 and hopefully next patch can fix all the issues in the game
Back
Top Bottom