Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Combat AI is really bad...

Combat AI was always dumb in mount and blade games. With Fire and Sword and Viking conquest is an example that has slightly better AI, but, in truth, I always used Brainy Bots mod to play on warband. If a guy could mod the AI, why can' t Taleworlds? In regards to Bannerlord, the first version...
  2. SP - General Perfomance Issues

My pc: MSI Laptop I7 -7th gen GTX 1060 6 gb 16 Gb RAM DDR4 I play every game just fine, Witcher 3, Warhammer 2, Kingdom Come, Mordhau... To be able to play big battles (especially sieges) i must set everything to very low and battle size to 200... I have big performance issues, the games lags...
  3. Two handed axe weapon type

U just made me love you BIG TIME!!
    Thanks man! It Worked!
  4. Two handed axe weapon type

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to turn the two handed axes weapon type to polearm?!? Because, frankly, nobody fights with both hands holding the bottom of the handle... :D
  5. The new Subversion.

one thing i noticed, the new faces eyebrowns dont change color with the hair color bar.
  6. The new Subversion.

The wages are all messed up in this new revision. My man-at-arms costs nothing hehehehehhe

:grin:
  7. catapults...why not?

Waffenbaum said:
    What WOULD be interesting, though, would be a catapult, battering ram or trebuchet that could knock down a specific section of wall or ram a door precisely the same way the siege tower is pushed to the walls. A single-entry creating mechanism that would provide your troops al alternative to running up a ladder and getting shot with a billion arrows. I'd rather try to knock a hole in the wall from afar and then charge than run up those ladders which are pure killzones.

that sounds more reasonable, it could work like a siege tower but, instead reaching the wall/gate, it would destroy it so everybody can pass trought.
  8. The new Subversion.

there's a whole bunch of naked ladies in the teutonic order feasts.

GANG BANG!!!!!!!! HELLL YEAH!!!!

:cool:
  9. The new Subversion.

i havent saw any gloves or boots in the markets around the whole map.
    and the mercenary foot archer, miles something, wages costs more than the wages of his upgrade.

and another thing, is it just me or there`s no teutonic troop to recruit, when i go to any teutonic town and purchase recruits i have the lituanian troop, "kamynai". I tried to recruit teutons troops while been a vassal or mercenary and still happens the same thing.

10. The new Subversion.

The Cavalarii troop uses a bow while mounted and yet he has 0 of horse archery skill and 10 of archery proficiency. It's supposed to be like that????

11. The new Subversion.

Duuuude this mod is great!!!!!!!  :grin:

i saw some problems in siege battles i'd like to report. In tripoli (crusader states) the defenders chase everybody trought the ladder and even when i order them to hold position, they start charging again.

other thing is about being a mercenary. i know its supposed to grant u an income proporcional to the value of your troops but, they pay a LOT of money!!!!  I mean... i made an army of almost only knights, that cost around 400 per week, and the kingdom i'm bound to as mercenary pays almost all the wages... that, for sure, is historicaly wrong. Of course that must have been some well paid mercenaries by the time but to be able to pay for knights in your warband should be very difficult, right?

and another thing, i have no music! o_O
    is it just my problem or anyone else also have it too?!?!?

thanks for the atention!! and keep up the good work. this  mod is really really really awesome!
    and sorry for my english... :oops:
  12. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

The "prision break" missions are not working for me...
    i can't hit the prision guard...
  13. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

I got the bug of some bandit from the first town quest spawing inside a wall
    must go to the edge of the town and leave the area
  14. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Against heavy armor they should. From what i`ve read a knights armor where hardly penetrated by arrows.
    The longbow was capable of doing such thing, but also required the archer years of training.
    I found some cool videos of guys testing plate armor against the longbow

http://wn.com/Longbow_vs_Plate_Armour

The crossbow on the other hand was famous for easily penetrating a knights armor.
  15. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Ritter Dummbatz said:
    Can't you just leave the city? I mean passing the gate until "leave area" appears. The problem itself remains though...

But I actually wanted to note that again I have this spamming my screen. The game goes on but one message of this kind after another...

http://img820.imageshack.us/i/recalculateais.jpg

And again it happens after a faction has been destroyed not directly after but let it be a day later and after a declaration of war. No clue if this is refers to the problem but in this case Portugal was at war with the Marinid Dynasty which was eliminated by Kingdom of Aragorn. A day after the "Faction eliminated"-message Aragorn declared war on Hasfid Dynasty and the script started spamming.
    Spamming in a way that playing is no fun  :neutral: ... that is, of course, with debug messages on.

EDIT: Right after my post I updated and saw that scripts have been edited. I was curious and started my old game and it changed it. But still messages are coming up all the time.

http://img13.imageshack.us/i/recalculateais.jpg/

May be it's because of the crap that happened before and in a new game this wouldn't happen....well, I don't know but you do.  :cool:

I got the same spaming at 118, trigger no: 39
    TitanToe told me that waiting would allow me to recruit teutonic troops but i'm vassal of the teutonic order for 90 days by now and can only recruit lithuanian troops

16. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

But i am a vassal... and still cant recruit

:cry:
  17. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Even in this SVN version i can't recruit teutonic troops, there are only lithuania troops in teutonic fiefs...
    and the new spear trhust animation was already removed? or will be?

and congrats for the good work 1257 people, this mod is far more entertaining then Native
  18. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

I'm vassal of the latin empire and i can only recruit town/serf levy...
    :sad:
Back
Top Bottom