Search results for query: *

• Users: Invictus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Invictus

Syntax sugar project for Module system

At the moment it's in a proof-of-concept state. The idea of this project is to extend module system in a way that makes scripts easier to understand, comfortable to write but still maintain compability with the original python code. So the first thing that I made was to define a wrapper around...
  2. Invictus

Удолииил!!!1111

Нивиданная (с самого 2005 года) по своим масштабам чистка внезапно произошла в нашем разделе. Вызвано это событие было тем, что вся информация (внезапно!) устарела, перестала быть актуальной и превратилась в шум, ибо была ценна только для меня и, возможно, Weavera. Остальные же старожилы либо...
  3. Invictus

[Outdated] scripts.txt decompiler for M&B 0.960

This is the first release. It was extremely quick and somewhat dirty, so I'm sure there are some bugs. This tool can decompile strings.txt file into module system's module_scripts.py file. Unzip this archive to any folder and run. You only have to select source and destination folders and click...
  4. Invictus

ОЧЕНЬ ВАЖНО: ПРАВИЛА РАЗДЕЛА

Этот раздел форума предназначен для обсуждения существующих модификаций Mount&Blade. Здесь действуют те же правила, что и на всем форуме. А это означает, что нельзя обсуждать такие темы, как пиратство и нарушение авторских прав (в частности, упоминание о кряке Mount&Blade карается немедленным...
  5. Invictus

Notifications on removed messages

It would be very useful to have a mechanism that automatically sends a PM to author of removed post/topic stating the explanation. It may be something like this: Could such feature be implemented? It would greatly improve the quality of moderation in forums.
  6. Invictus

ВОПРОСЫ И ОТВЕТЫ

В этой теме в ближайшее время будет сформирован FAQ. Все желающие принять участие приветствуются. Можете задавать свои вопросы или копировать их из других тем вместе с ответами.
  7. Invictus

SP Native Arena Mini Expansion v0.70 (July 02, 2006)

Download from mbrepository.com Implemented features: :arrow: Adjustable weapon set for arena; :arrow: Ability to use your own horse at arena; :arrow: Color of your armor determines your team; :arrow: Adjustable size of bet for arena; :arrow: 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4, 6vs6 and 8vs8 arena fights...
  8. Invictus

Is there any patch that upgrades .731 to .750?

I ask because it's not easy to download 57mb with a 56k modem.
  9. Invictus

ОЧЕНЬ ВАЖНО: ПРАВИЛА ФОРУМА

Полная версия правил форума лежит здесь: правила форума TaleWorlds. Но поскольку многа букаф писать нет смысла, кратко изложу суть данных правил (обязательных к исполнению каждым): 1. Никаких разговоров о пиратстве, кряках, торрентах, варезе и прочих проявлениях нарушения авторских прав. Ибо...
  10. Invictus

Strong man

Two axes in body, one in head, but he was still fighting! :o
  11. Invictus

Why do Dark Knights use Saddle horses?

Why do Dark Knights use Saddle horses? It seems to me stupid that mighty knights use the same horses as weak bastards.
Back
Top Bottom