2. Mysterion

High Five [H5]

Merhabalaaaaar hoş bulduk. :smile:
  3. Mysterion

High Five [H5]

Dirilmesi lazım burasının.
  4. Mysterion

Calaquendi

Gitmiyor be kardeş... Özlenen çok şey var.
  5. Mysterion

Calaquendi

Herkesle bağlantılı o kadar güzel anılar var ki aklımın bir yerlerinde. Neyse...
  6. Mysterion

Calaquendi

Falan.
  7. Mysterion

Delete.

Archers are too accurate and broken at this moment but cavalries are much bigger problem than archers because there's literally nothing you can do about them. Spears are too short for stop them and their horses are amazingly tanky. They nerfed their cost but it doesn't change anything, maybe changed a lil bit. Don't even mention that horseback glaive and menavlion spammers lol. Menavlion nerfed but still unstoppable. For the record i'm not talking about skirmish right now it's all about TDM.

Archers are fast but when they draw an arrow, they are mostly vulnerable and you can catch them easily. Also most of them have little swords which deals 20-25 dmg max.
  8. Mysterion

Golden Horde(since 2011)

Başarılar eski dostlar seviyorum hepinizi :smile:
  9. Mysterion

Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Goodbye, Menavlion lovers.
  10. Mysterion

-Kapandı

Başarılar gençler. Warband'de büyüdünüz şimdi sıra Bannerlord'da yaşlanmaya geldi :smile:
  11. Mysterion

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

Community servers and duel servers kept Warband's multiplayer side alive for at least 3-4 years. People learned, discovered new techniques and implement them into the multiplayer's itself so yeah It's not duelist's game BUT they should add some duel servers for all of us because we can't focus on movements, techniques and 1v1 - 2v1 situations on skirmish and TDM. Even clans accepted their applications after they saw what they can do in duel mode.

Only thing that Taleworlds did in Warband multiplayer is nerfing the Vaegir archer equipments because they can drop scimitar for free and get a shield in return.

Did you ever noticed that Empire Archer Militia spawns with 2 MELEE weapon no matter what you choose for your perks. They will be fix that for sure but you know.

Equipment swaps were important in MP Warband and now it's slower than ever. We have perks now but they are not that great if you compare them with custom equipment system. It limits your options.

Multiplayer Warband was successful and that's because players improved it, changed it and put something into that. There was a system in this game and everyone was happy about mechanics that game provided them. Only thing Taleworlds could do is implement that system already exist in MP Warband and add some new mods like skirmish. It's a new game, we are now in a different era but sometimes change is not that good.
  12. Mysterion

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Hoşgeldin, nerelerdeydin bunca zamandır özlettin...

Abi buralardayım da çok dahil olamıyorum forumdu, oyundu eskisi kadar. Çıktı diye geldik şimdi ama performans yerlerde. Özledim bu ortamları oyun düzelsin de herkes toplansın yavaş yavaş.
  13. Mysterion

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Hellö.
  14. Mysterion

Yeni Forum

Klan sayfalarının tasarımları nasıl gözükecek, nasıl ayarlanacak vs. merak içindeyim. Bannerlord gelse de üç-beş tane yapsak sayfa tasarımı :smile:
  15. Mysterion

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Ara ara yolum düşünce, buralara atılan yorumları, konuşmaları gördükçe mutlu oluyorum. Çok fazla şey yaşandı bu ortamlarda ve yeni bir defterin açılmasına çok az kaldı. Warband güzeldi, Bannerlord daha da güzel olur umarım bu community için.
  16. Mysterion

[Nation's Cup 2018] Announcement & Signups

Sooo we have 2 Turkish team right now. It's gonna be interesting.
  17. Mysterion

[BCM] Main Event Bracket & Fixtures

Blackened worked so hard for that and did well. I'm so proud of you guys as an old teammate. Keep moving on! GG for both teams.
  18. Mysterion

IG_Battlegrounds is up again!

Drawing circles is much more bigger problem than cavalry limit I think.
  19. Mysterion

[BCM] Free Agent Listing

Some problems happened about my school stuffs and these things will be occupy me for a while so I decided to remove my free agent application. Can you remove me from the list? Thanks and good luck for all of you guys.
  20. Mysterion

[BCM] Free Agent Listing

Name: Mysterion
    Past Teams: Royal Squad, Ad Victoriam
    Nationality: Turkish
    Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=115953
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterionftw/
    Preferred Class: Archer
Back
Top Bottom