Search results for query: *

• Users: brognar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. brognar

upgrading CPU, i3 vs 15 difference?

So my PC runs Bannerlord fine on kinda medium settings with an i5 3450 3.1 GHz. I can have battle size up to 400 (sieges lag quite a bit though) so I'm looking to upgrade my CPU. What I'm confused about is the importance of i3 vs i5, what difference does more cores make, and is it important for...
  2. brognar

Vlandian infantry need a buff

Anyone else notice that Vlandian infantry are absolutely useless? In particular they have piss-poor armour. Even sergeants have only like 30-something armour while other factions' top infantry have above 40. Pikemen and Voulgiers might be interesting but they're even worse off for armour and...
  3. brognar

Fix Spearmen: They're not even spearmen at the moment.

The effectiveness of spears has been discussed endlessly here, so I won't get into the specifics of the weapon itself. There is a larger problem in the game affecting spearmen in game, and it has effects on both gameplay AND immersion. Spearmen DO NOT USE THEIR SPEARS. They almost...
  4. brognar

Is it just me?

Is it just me or do Khergits get voted in A LOT more frequently since the steam sale? Every server I go to always ends up on random steppe with Khergits. This is stupid for two reasons: 1. Khergits are not fun to play as. 2. Khergits are not fun to play against. It always ends the same way...
  5. brognar

Light and Heavy Infantry Classes

In Mount&Blade 2 there should be separate light and heavy infantry classes. The differences between the classes should be: Light Infantry -Higher athletics skill -Cheaper spears, throwing, and one handed weapons -Less power strike skill -Smaller shields (Cavalry shield instead of Huscarl's...
  6. brognar

Geographically Appropriate Store Inventories

Why am I just as likely to find a bastard sword in the Sarranid Sultanate as I am in the Kingdom of Swadia? Why do the merchants of the Kingdom of Rhodoks seem to stock scimitars just as commonly as military hammers and pikes? It only makes sense that a faction's stores would have more of their...
  7. brognar

Missing pals?

I lost a siege defense in Vyincourd castle and me and my 3 companions were locked in the dungeon. After I was released, they were left in the dungeon until the castle was captured by my faction. Where have my companions gone? The traveler doesn't know, and the character notes says "location...
  8. brognar

OSP Sounds Brognar Voice Pack

Cool battle cries like "TASTE MY STEEL" and "I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD" as well as heartbreaking death cries like "NO, NOT LIKE THIS!" and "I DIE... FOR MY PEOPLE..." Made as a joke because i got bored of the usual "RAAARRRHHHGGGG ARRRRGHHH rooor RAAAAAR WAAAAAAAH KIYAAARRGGGHHH" that come in vanilla...
  9. brognar

Tales of High Adventure: Brognar the Impregnable

Play this while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j6nyEcIk98 Prologue: Between the time the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. Onto this, Brognar, Destined to wear the jeweled crown of Calradia Upon a troubled brow. It is I, his...
  10. brognar

Mod filter

Make a server filter option that only shows servers for the mod you are running. It's a pain in the anus to look through all the cRPG servers and NordInvasion servers just to find a good ol' native server that isn't running one of DBD's laggy doomcastles.
  11. brognar

Edit mode menu invisible

When I go into edit mode the window pops up, but is invisible. If I click in the corner it should be showing, it appears for a split second and then vanishes again. Anyone know what this might be? Edit: nvm forgot to play in windowed mode :oops:
  12. brognar

Servers?

Are there any servers up regularly that run Vikingr? I can't find any in my server browser but people are still posting in the screenshot thread with fresh pictures. Are the servers only up during events or something?
  13. brognar

Boxing

Give boxing some love. It's a fun thing to do on duel servers, and it would be nice if it was fleshed out a little bit. Here are some things that would be welcome: -Left hook instead of silly backhand -Add an overhead attack that is a jab with the left hand That's it ITS ALL WE NEED
  14. brognar

New Skyrim Trailer 29 august

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVM7XbohLes&feature=channel_video_title
  15. brognar

The old ways are dying, gentlemen.

The old days are dying. No more will we cry "once more unto the breach", and no more will our swords clash and clang in the glorious chaos of the melee. The old ways are dying; and with them the fun of this game. Nobody wants to fight a fair melee fight. Ever since the steam sales, I have...
  16. brognar

Fix Pikemen

Plain and simple, we need actual pikemen in the game. The pikemen currently in game are useless, half spawn without pikes, and those who do use swords or pistols given to them as "secondary weapons" anyway. Make pikemen a seperate category when buying troops in multiplayer, and give them PIKES...
  17. brognar

How Famous is the Above Player? NA version

Do it guys HOW FAMOUS AM I
  18. brognar

Swedish Pikes

Can you take away their pistols? They don't use their pikes, and just get rolled over by cavalry. The "use melee weapons" order doesn't work properly.
  19. brognar

GUILD OF HONOURABLE FIGHTERS

FOR TOO LONG THE VALOUROUS HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN BY COWARDS FROM AFAR JOIN THIS GUILD IF YOU FIGHT WITH HONOUR THE CODE: NEVER ATTACK FROM BEHIND NEVER JOIN A BATTLE WHERE ONE MAN IS OUTNUMBERED; WAIT UNTIL HE IS ALONE TO STRIKE NEVER USE RANGED WEAPONS NEVER USE SHIELDS; THEY ONLY SERVE AS A...
Back
Top Bottom