Search results for query: *

• Users: Selvhan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Selvhan

Annoying mechanic in this mod

I'm playing on the max difficulty level. With Troops set to 400. So assaulting a castle is very hard. So far I don't mind. Small thing I don't like : - You can't raid a caravan or you lose honor. You win war by cutting the enemy's supply... - I assaulted Valorshield castle and retreated...
  2. Selvhan

Random movement of my party.

Hey, it's probably a m&b problem but when I ask my party to move somewhere, it often go on the opposite direction. Then my party does a LONG detour to finaly reach the destination I asked. Not so bad ? Well, when you have an heretic army close to you and your party decide to go on the wrong...
  3. Selvhan

Harrassing in a siege.

I was sieging a castle with a lot of archers. I decided to kill the most enemy I could. My archers run out of ammo so I decided to retreat to resupply. I lost Honour and Renown ?! Isn't the purpose of a siege to harass your enemy and to stop any supply to come ? Loosing honour and renown ...
  4. Selvhan

Tournaments and weapon.

Hey guys. I would like to point out that it is fairly impossible to win a tournament if you are given a 2handed sword and you have to fight against a sword and shield opponent. I have been trying to dodge or block or kick. The result is always the same, the one handed sword is just too fast...
  5. Selvhan

Age of Champions

Any of you around playing this game ? I'd like to have some allies :) http://www.ageofchampions.com/
  6. Selvhan

UFO AfterMath

Hey guys ! I just reinstalled UFO AM but it seem that i cannot find the "widescreen mod" anymore. Anyone know where i could find hit ?
  7. Selvhan

AI vs Player

Is it possible that the AI get a bonus of armour and a bonus of dmg ? I have been wondering this for a long time and i would like to know what you guys think about that ? I have a Noldor helm ( 60 armour ) A full plate 62 22 and some heavy greave 40 and finally some gauntlet 9. I often get...
  8. Selvhan

Sieging a castle.

Hello everyone ! I would like to know what is your strategy to capture an enemy castle ? I have been trying to capture some Empire castle and the only way i have found is to have a lot of archer and to let them empty their quiver on the enemy. After that i just retreat and do that until the...
  9. Selvhan

DDS converter ...

I tried DDS Converter 2 but it doesnt work on Windows 7. I do not have Photoshop. So if anyone know a program that could be use to converter .dds to an image file and to convert that image back to a .dds, i'll be more than happy to know it please :)
  10. Selvhan

Ally AI is really bad.

I was playing warband when i decided to see what my party could do if i was not fighting. 1st of all, when you order your infantry to charge, they run straight forward and they choose a target somewhere in the enemy line. They ignore enemy close to them even if they get hit. They do not use...
  11. Selvhan

Repainting.

I have been looking around to see how i could repaint a shield and i have found nothing yet. Anyone could tell me how please ? :)
  12. Selvhan

What about the next version !?! :)

Hey Rathos,                     Can we see somewhere the progress you have made so far for the next version ? New screenshot , video or a topic i could have missed ?
  13. Selvhan

Hiding the party number and...

I think that the spotting skill is too accurate in M&B. Spotting an enemy is one thing, but knowing exactly what you are about to engage or run from is another thing. What i am trying to suggest is simple. Hide the troops number in a party ( depending on your spotting skill ) and also what's in...
  14. Selvhan

Ambush / Random encounter

Hey , i was wondering if it would be possible to include random encounter / ambush in this mod ? ( Or in m&b at all ). Because when you can always spot the enemy and see what exactly you are about to fight, it get easy to flee or fight. So hiding the exact number of people in a group would be...
  15. Selvhan

Any PoP signature around ?

As the title say, i am looking for PoP signature. Is there an old topic with signature ?
  16. Selvhan

Where do i need to unrar this ... :S ?

Do i unrar this pack to the main module folder or ... you need to add all those item manually ?   :arrow: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=3&id=679 (this texture pack will enhance the looks of the game)
  17. Selvhan

Strats against Omerli ?

I am playing as a lion throne vassal and i am currently getting owned every single fight by the OMerli. I was thinking the vaegir were strong but now i faced the Omerli and the only thing i can do is to shoot them but even there, i got head shoted by the HEAVY horse archer or by one of there...
  18. Selvhan

About the faction..

IMO The Vaegir has been giving me serious trouble. They have strong infantry and horsemen and they seem to have good ranged troops. I think they are the strongest right now and by far. What do you guys think ?
  19. Selvhan

Ai in battle... [1.011]

Well i just helped a caravan against an enemy. We were outnumbered but the enemy didn`t made a single move. To remove this bug , a "charge" button should be added ( hihi ) making the ai charge instead of waiting for you on a hill when he outnumber you and when he is suppose to be the...
  20. Selvhan

Random Event

There is no premade story in M&B. This lead to advantage and disadvantage. But random event could be a "nice and never the same" story. Even if its just a short white text that appear while you travel on the world map. 2 Lord upset decide to duel. A date and a place is determined so you can...
Back
Top Bottom