Search results for query: *

1. The Enlightening Walkthrough

Regalia said:
    How do i get the berserk armor if i didn't grab it at flora's mansion when fighting the apostles?

Is it even possible?

I would also love to know this as the battle of Enoch never "pops" for me
  2. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Oit mat.

Getcho ass back in here
  3. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Yes, I would like the player to be unable to use weaves whilst on horseback, what with you being able to just circle the enemy and sling fireballs at them. I also believe that it would be a good way to promote use of other weaves. As it stands I generally use shield, seeker, fire curtain and fireball and I can destroy quite a large amount of channelers as well as normal troops. And I can't recall any battle weaves being used from horseback, they would require too much concentration to use (I think) what with Rand having to stand still whilst channeling to his maximum. So at least make it cost more to use on horseback?

And I also believe no non-named should be able to channel from horseback at all. They the "Rank and file" channelers so yeah...
  4. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

I'd like to recommend for all channelers to be on foot, due to the fact that it's harder to kill people on horseback (in general) and it's harder for the AI to do so as well. I also had an image that Asha'men and Aes sedai wouldn't fight on horseback to be honest.
  5. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

scrotes96 said:
    I had an idea about myrrdraal and trollocs linked to them. Make every myrdraal have 5-10 trollocs spawn with it like warders to aes sedai or damane to sul dam and then when a myrdraal dies the trollocs die too

And when Aes sedai the warders bezerk?

Also, omfg finished the book.
    Da fak ending though ahaa
  6. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

mat2rivs said:
    DarkAngel#1 said:
    Hey sorted the issue
    I used the module system to replace the text files and it worked.
    Must have got a corrupt txt file in download.

DarkAngel#1
    Good to know you got it fixed.  :smile:  Now go forth and conquer!

Concerning computing power... would this be enough?  Who cares about advanced climate simulation... we want the Last Battle simulation...

http://www.olcf.ornl.gov/titan/
    Sad thing is i doubt It'd be able to run a game :/. But seriously if the game engine utilised 100% of the processors that you can get now youd be able to run several thousand people battles I reckon ahaa...
  7. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Tumetsu said:
    SPOILER ALERT

Towers of Midnight is epic

There's one part in that book that always makes me be like shidayum...

When Rand shows his god mode in Maradon. Sheeeeeyiiiit
  8. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Jah92 said:
    I just started playing this mod, I like the concept of it. However, I did find something I didn't like. I decided to have Tanchico to start at and saw bandits sizes around 60+. I may of missed it but is there a part in the map where bandit parties are not that high? I can not win against a size of an army like that with what money I started with. Meaning I can't hire enough troops to get that big of an army because I started out with a few hundred money.

If that is the default size for the whole map please change it. Unless someone tells me how to change their starting size in the files or something. Now if you planned for this mod to be one of the hard mods, that makes it more difficult I would of appreciated it if you would of put that in your original post or tell if its there because I may have missed it. I only see one option right now and that is to cheat.

Thank you for reading.
    3 ways to stop that problem without editing.
    1. Evade them build up money doing little village and town missions.
    2.spawn somewhere else (not gunna be too much help really).
    3. CHANNEL AND BECOME A GOD AMONG MEN (or get some Aiel they work just as well)
  9. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

That's the only thing CLOSE to to the seekers.
  10. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Disco Ninja said:
    Did you  mean Shadowspawn?

PIFFLE

But I should know better what with me re reading the books AGAIN.
    But seriously the only seekers in the books were done by Rand with callandor to wipe the hell out of the Trollocs and Mydraal's in the stone of tear ?

Here's hoping for an Aiel ibeggining in the next release though :wink:
  11. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

cyrileom said:
    If your not a channeler, get a horse, avoid LOS with the enemy channelers, then flank and rape. If you start as a warder you can kill 60 bandits on horseback, no reason you shouldn't be able to kill about a dozen channelers with no LOS to you.

Thats all well and good but I've been non-LoS'd by seekers before and they suck hard.

But yeah the only other thing you can do is the gather a **** load of support channelers.

Pretty sure seekers should only work on darkspawn anyway :wink:
  12. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Lilly112 said:
    I think Seeker and whatever the Draugkr do shouldn't 1hit heros. Its annoying to suddenly die in a Power-heavy battle.
    1. Kill the one hitter (enemy heroes etc)
    2. Spam unravel against heroes and high level combat channerlers.

FIX'D
  13. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Could you also make an Aiel starting thing please ?
  14. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

How comes you've gotten rid of the original books ? Is there a limit on the amount of books you can have ?
  15. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

I think Malkier would be a explorable ruin :wink: refer to mine and disco ninja's suggestion and you'll know what i mean
  16. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

I have never married in this game ahaa. Never really got past day 80 either what with you becoming god at that point :p
  17. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

I think Dicso ninja's idea is a very good one. But i think the taint should be permanent and a whole load more suck-ish to have. BUT the idea could be used for many other different places to find angreal etc. You could use the Aelfinn's tower as something like that, where you get something good but also get something bad as well unless you have a very strong trading skill :wink:. I'm not going to be able to helpt with mapping whilst I am setting my new computer up (I have to redownload all my files and the wireless card i have is AWFUL) but after that I can help :smile:
  18. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Vaerraent pretty much nailed what I was thinking of if I am honest. But with docks on the stone itself as i think the stone has docks of its own. I'm also wondering whether you can create personalised interiors as well ? Also, the castle IS the mountain.... It is essentially a smooth castle with the walls fused together by the one power which means the only way to make it look roughly what it should look like is to make a mountain with castle like features ahaa.

Yeah I think that's probably the best way to do it having one scene for the stone and another for the city, the two being separated by a port cullis that can be activated to move onto the next scene. Which would make sense with the fact that the Stone is sealed off from the rest of the city by walls.
  19. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Just set up a couple of large scenes I guess. What ones do you want me to set up ? I could give Tear a try as a rough guide to what i could be like ? And Tear is coastal so i guess you gotta set the landscape like that...

There'll be a large-ish city with a mountain kind of thing on the side with spires standing out of it, multi tiered ? It has to look as if it is built out of the floor and look "natural" after all. I've seen what the Stone SHOULD look like, but there's no way in hell I could make that with mount and blade ahaa.

Christ, from the sounds of it. You could make the entire scene the stone and have the city outside as a landscape ahaa.
  20. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

I'll be able to help out with the mapping again in a few days. Getting a new computer that will hopefully save the maps that i create ¬.¬.

Tar valon and Tear would be near impossible to do with just the stock textures etc. I gotta say, it shouldn't be too difficult to change the colours of the textures (which i think is the only thing that needs changing for Tar Valon) for tar Valon for someone who is clued up about it. A good work around for the tear one would be to use actual landscaping to create a "natural" look that they go on about...
Back
Top Bottom