Search results for query: *

• Users: BananaBob
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BananaBob

what is the best Total Conversion for Warband?

Hello, i played warband since the release and i have seen a lot of very interesting totalconversions, like Brytenwalda, 1257 AD, the Lord of the Rings mod and the two a-song-of-ice-and-fire mods and of cause L'Aigle. And in addition to that we have the 2 "offical mods" fire and sword and viking...
  2. BananaBob

Are PVP games getting more and more timeconsuming if you want to be good?

Hi i wounder how you guys feel about the following; it seams to me, that from year to year one needs to put  more and more time into a competetiv PVP game if one whats to be good or atleast decent; back in the days i just hopped into games and after a few houres i placed myselfe somewere in...
  3. BananaBob

upcoming events?

any upcoming events? i want to sharp my axe again  :twisted:
  4. BananaBob

Any chance for Cross Platform-Multiplayer?

Hello i just wonder if ther will ever be a cross platform multiplayer. What are the differences between pc, ps4 and x1 version anyways? is a mod for the pc version possible wich make it compatible with one (or both) of the consoles? i would like to play with a friend, but he didnt realise...
  5. BananaBob

Schlagrichtung auf Taste legen?

Hallo, kennt jemand eine möglichkeit, die 4 Schlagrichtungen auf je eine Taste zu legen? also zb linke Maustaste -> über-kopf-Schlag rechte Maustaste -> Stich linke Seitentaste -> Schlag von links rechte Seitentaste -> Schlag von rechts bzw mit gamepad Tasten?
  6. BananaBob

Use Sapplers and Musicans in Commander Battle

hi is there some way to edit the serverfiles, so the players can choose musicans and sapplers in commander battles? That would enhance the immersion alot if you could see your line inf walking in tact with some musicans :) also playable faction leaders (like napoleon) would be nice and are...
  7. BananaBob

Spiel wie X nur mit mehrspieler?

Hallo, kennt jemand vlt spiele wie X (ist ne serie von "raumschiffspielen" neuster teil: X-Rebirth) nur eben mit mehrspieler? Das einzige, was wohl ansatzweise in die richtung geht wäre EVE aber naja das hat zum einem nicht wirklich viel von X und zum anderen bin ich kein freund von MMOs
  8. BananaBob

What do you think about the upcomming viking DLC ?

Hello what do you think about the upcomming dlc: viking conquest?
  9. BananaBob

2 Heroes disapeared

Hello, i have a problem: I am playing the native singleplayer. At the moment i am King of my own Kingdom. At some point it startet the quest to borrow one of my heroes to a other factions lord (rhodok as i remember) but just 1 or 2 days later, the rhodok declared war on my faction, at this...
  10. BananaBob

savegame-compatibility in the other direction

hi like i readed in the faq, the native saves are compatible with diplomacy, but are diplomacy saves compatible with native? (without strange things going to happen)
  11. BananaBob

backup your heroes?

hi is there any way to "backup" your heroes? i think you cant "store" them in your castle... and it would be tedious to always have to finde them again in some tavern... does anyone know a way? or maybe a minimod?
  12. BananaBob

Battle Time?

Hello, is there a possibility to merge this mod with battle time? i think that would be great edit: Battle Time is a Co-Op mod for Warband
  13. BananaBob

civil war after faction-leader-polls

hello we all know this: there is a faction with a Leader and someday someone will poll for an other leader (may it be for an good reason or not) so maybe after this poll the leader stays the same, maybe not... the "random" factionmembers just dont care about it but what should the leader do...
  14. BananaBob

civil war after faction-leader-polls

hello we all know this: there is a faction with a Leader and someday someone will poll for an other leader (may it be for an good reason or not) so maybe after this poll the leader stays the same, maybe not... the "random" factionmembers just dont care about it but what should the leader do...
  15. BananaBob

change "nationality" of the playerfaction

Hi is it possible to change the "nationality" of the playerfaction? what i mean is not the king you swear your oath to. I mean the way your castelguards look like and so on... as far as i know it depends on what town you chose at the start, but as i startet the game, i didnt knew that, so i...
  16. BananaBob

Nationalität der Spielerfraktion wechseln

Hallo weiß jemand, wie man die eigene Fraktion wechseln kann? also ich meine nicht den König, dem man die Treue geschworen hat, ich meine die "Nationalität" der Spielerfraktion (sieht man z.b. an den Wachen die in der eigenen Burg stehen, in meinem Fall Rodhoks) ich wusste zuerst nicht, dass...
  17. BananaBob

Hilfe beim Schreiben einer Batchdatei

Hi ich brauche hilfe bei schrieben einer batchdatei; und zwar möchte ich eine kleine batchdatei haben, die mit einem klick meine boxen als audioausgabe bzw mein headset als audioausgabe einstellt kennt sich wer mit sowas aus?
  18. BananaBob

module version instead of stand alone?

Hi is there a module version available to? because, if i run vikingr as standalone it resets my warband keybindings, if i start warband it resets my vikingr keybindings...
  19. BananaBob

LAN ohne aktive Internetverbindung??

hi da der andere thread über dieses thema dichtgemacht wurde, muss ich wohl einen neuen aufmachen...: gibt es einen weg, trick, workaround wodurch man warband auf einer lan ohne internetverbindung zocken kann?
  20. BananaBob

Why does noone play conquest?

Hi just a short querstion, why does noone play conquest? i think its a realy interesting gamemode, but i cant find any servers with players ...
Back
Top Bottom