Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hello there....! Just a question : when my Dwarven Master Engineer or my chaos dwarf Inferno fire their weapons with no friendly soldiers in their line of fire sometimes they kill my archers 30 0r 40 feet in their BACK , they kill friendly soldiers 50 feet in their left or right, i put them in a division all by them selves far away from my other troops and still somehow the kill friendly soldiers and i see them aiming at the enemy.... Please any help it would be great....!
  2. Companions are killed in battle...!

My companions are killed in battle this happend in 1.41 with graphics pack and AGAIN in 1.41 with repolished 1.05 , it started when i fought the king of Goutodin he attacked me when i was sieggeing Din Eydin... HELP please...!
  3. Discussion + Suggestions

Pleeeeeeeeeeease bring shiledwall or ranks back , i hate when my infantry brakes from the lines to chase an enemy and die one by one....!!!
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hi guys i have a problem with the Brothers quest: I became Jaime Lannister and all Lannister enemies attacking me, I have a save just before talking to Tyrion when he sends me to Harrenhall so the quest is onging .. Is there a fix or should i wait for Cozur to fix it... ?
  5. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Dago Wolfrider said:
    The Wicked said:
    willyflare said:
    The Wicked said:
    Hello guys the mod is fantastic so far no ctds no bugs (so far )... Anyway i can't find the formation for the units like shield wall and  ranks and i have unchecked the option that disables them  any help please?
    I think the formations were removed in 0.9 along with PBOD

Oh ok thank you very much...!  That is really sad i enjoyed the formations very much, a shield wall of companions and dwarfs and behind them
    the hakkon pikemen it was amazing...

Read the last post on moddb.

Thank you very much..!!!
  6. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

willyflare said:
    The Wicked said:
    Hello guys the mod is fantastic so far no ctds no bugs (so far )... Anyway i can't find the formation for the units like shield wall and  ranks and i have unchecked the option that disables them  any help please?
    I think the formations were removed in 0.9 along with PBOD

Oh ok thank you very much...!  That is really sad i enjoyed the formations very much, a shield wall of companions and dwarfs and behind them
    the hakkon pikemen it was amazing...
  7. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

8. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

9. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Hello! I'm playing Acok 2.1 and i use this editor to change\fix the  names of the women of the free folk  but nothing happens any help please...
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Excellent mod, it is by far the best mod for Warband.... but in my one (reallife) day of gameplay in 2.2 patch i had two bugged quests : 1st in the Vale quest Stone and sticks in part 4 i cannot find the maester in strongsong, 2nd in Vale  again in ninestar my brother saved just before the fight with the knight he lost the fight (SHAME) he loaded and the quest cannot proceed it stucked in "you must defeat the guy in trial by combat" in 2.1 this worked fine he loaded normal and continued the quest.  that is my report for now..... Sorry for any mistakes english is not my native language
  11. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi i don't know if this is the correct thread to post this but.... I the clash of kings nos i'm getting this error  ERROR: get_object failed for texture: weapons2.lod , does anybody knows why this happens?
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Yes of cource.....  :cry: i dont know what else to do

edit: this is the path    D:\Games\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules

edit 2: 
    - OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
    -- RAM: Available physical RAM: 2247MB/3327MB
    -- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU          @ 2.40GHz (GenuineIntel)
    - L2 cache size: 4096K
    - CPU Features: FPU MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 EST HTT
    - Number of CPUs: 4 ( Speed: ~2400MHz / ~2400MHz / ~2400MHz / ~2400MHz )

-- GPU:
    - D3D9 Adapter: 0 / Driver: ati2dvag.dll / Description: ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
    - Texture Memory: 1024 ( Available Texture Memory: 1037 )

Processing Ini File {
    Module_name =  Calradia
    Num Hints =  12
    Setting Map Min X =  -112.220215
    Setting Map Max X =  228.687347
    Setting Map Min Y =  -270.785858
    Setting Map Max Y =  247.748932
    Setting Time Multiplier =  0.250000
    Setting Seeing Range Multiplier =  6.500000
    Setting Track Spotting Multiplier =  0.800000
    Setting player_wounded_treshold =  5.000000
    Setting hero_wounded_treshold =  15.000000
    Setting Skill Prisoner Management Bonus =  5
    Setting Skill Leadership Bonus =  3
    Setting Base Companion Limit =  20
    Setting player_xp_multiplier =  2.000000
    Setting hero_xp_multiplier =  2.000000
    Setting regulars_xp_multiplier =  3.000000
    Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold =  3.000000
    Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold_mp =  1.000000
    Setting armor_soak_factor_against_cut =  0.800000
    Setting armor_soak_factor_against_pierce =  0.650000
    Setting armor_soak_factor_against_blunt =  0.500000
    Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_cut =  1.000000
    Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_pierce =  0.500000
    Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_blunt =  0.750000
    Setting horse_charge_damage_multiplier =  1.000000
    Setting couched_lance_damage_multiplier =  0.650000
    Setting fall_damage_multiplier =  1.000000
    Setting shield_penetration_offset =  30.000000
    Setting shield_penetration_factor =  3.000000
    Setting missile_damage_speed_power =  1.900000
    Setting melee_damage_speed_power =  2.000000
    Setting multiplayer_walk_enabled =  0
    Scan Module Textures =  1
    Scan Module Sounds =  0
    Loading Resource  test
    Loading Module Resource  textures_face_gen
    Loading Resource  shaders
    Loading Resource  textures
    Overwritten module resource is ignored due to the module switching:  textures
    Loading Module Resource  materials
    ERROR: get_object failed for texture: weapons2.lod
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur still the same error weapons2.lod  :sad:
  14. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Get_Object failed for texture: weapons2.lod. i'm getting this error all the time any help?
  15. BUG Reports v 1.34

Thank you for releasing the mod...!

Minor bug: My female character, Pict normal height has white head and dark brown body

Major bug:The game stucks when changing screens p.e:  when i enter a city and press the option to visit the meed hall the game freezees in a black screen and eventually ctd OR  i press alt+tab during the freezing and sometimes i rescue my gameplay

16. BUG Reports v 1.332

I have a huge problem playing this fantastic mod
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oM6qNRCpq4 this video is from another mod and another fellow with the same problem , but  this is what is happening to my brytenwalda game.
    That problem happens to me all the time,now sometimes it occurs  in native too but i solve it with alt-tab and again sometimes with no succes, anyway in brytenwalda it multiplies as a problem over and over again i cannot play a battle without a crash and if i use alt -tab the game ctd i'm desperate i don't know what to do.....Please if anyone can help, please  :cry:
    My pc specs
    winxp 32bit sp3
    4 gb ram (3.25 because of 32bit win xp)
    intel core2 quad 2.40 ghz
    ati radeon hd 5870 1024 mb (updated to 11-5)
  17. BUG Reports v 1.32

Hello first post in the forums...! Fantastic mod i love it....!  But i have a little problem: i followed Ibidil's instructions for deleting  the rest moral trigger and it gives me  a  CTD  when i'm loadaing my game or when i start  a new one..:  RGL Error Unexpected End of file while reading file:Modules\Brytenwalda\simple_triggers.txt
    Do you have any idea why this is happening..?
Back
Top Bottom