Search results for query: *

1. Frederickson

2de Lijn Bataljon *Recruiting 17+* NA (EU welcome)

[b] With drawn sword "General Bayonet" marched forward into the gap, which appeared between the Brunswickers and the 5th British Brigade. He called upon the Dutchmen: "Forward colonel Detmers and charge with the bayonet !" Chasse wrote: "... there were no troops, not a single man of the allies...
  2. Frederickson

Army of the Shenandoah (C.S.A.)

Deo Vindice We are a new army in N&S of the Confederate States of America. Brigade Commander Brigadier General Francis James Corcoran Infantry Regiments 1st Georgia Volunteer Infantry 7th Georgia Volunteer Infantry 8th Georgia Volunteer Infantry Non-Brigaded 13th Virginia Cavalry...
  3. Frederickson

The Champions of The Americas [Caribbean and Central America NOM]

The Champions of The Americas - Country by Country Why not... How this will work: Post a reply with who you would like to nominate. Feel free to nominate as many players as you want in the post. If you nominate yourself, I would like someone to reply to you and second your nomination. Popular...
  4. Frederickson

20th Maine impersonaters (Happend in NW)

A Garde of the 1er grenadiers was playing commander battle when he discovered (at first he did not know they were imposters) a band of player impersonating the 20th Maine. These players were being racist and generally trying REALLY hard to give the 20th a bad name. Now i will post the...
  5. Frederickson

1st Georgia Volunteers "Corcoran's Hellions" [Confederate] *Recruiting* [NA/EU]

This regiment is part of the [url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,253845.0.html]Army of the Shenandoah History Muster Roll Ranks Events How to Join Post this application filled out on the thread. What is your ingame name?: What is your steamname?: Desired name: (must...
  6. Frederickson

NW Completed North American Combat Events *N.A.C.E.* *Accepting applications*

[font=times new roman]These events are being founded to combat the lack of Friday linebattles for NA regiments of a certain mindset. More Specialties and stuff will be added over time. [size=18pt]LINEBATTLE TIME: 6:00 PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME Line Regiments 1er Régiment de...
  7. Frederickson

2e Regiment de Chasseurs-à-Pied de la Garde Impériale reunion thread.

All past members of the 2e Chasseur regiments come and post here, your rank, name, which leader or leaders you served under. and who you remember from the unit. you can also add your experiences and reminisce about the good old days. So for me... First i served as a Sous lieutenant under...
  8. Frederickson

« Armée Française »

The Armée Française, under the command of General Kahlan, is an organized army, which consist of two Corps. Each Corps has 5-6 regiments under it. The Armée Française, formerly known as, the IFA (Imperial French Army) has reformed with the IVe Corps, into one big army, gathering almost, all the...
  9. Frederickson

sverð ok kvöl (Vikingr Warband) NA/EU

[center] ----------------------------------------------------- We are a band of warrior who have met each other in our travels and banded together in brotherhood. We search for wealth and blood. Our swords shall bring all those who come between us and our goals suffering. While not out raiding...
  10. Frederickson

What floats your boat?

Basically why do you enjoy MM? what makes this mod for you? and why? Details: Tell us why you enjoy MM and what features you find the best. Do not trolololololol Do not flame. tell us your opinion. It will please me to know what you like. Thank you all for reading  :wink: For me it is the...
  11. Frederickson

What is your Favourite faction which participated in the napoleonic wars.

In this thread i would like to see: What is your favourite faction and why? Details!!!! It can be ANY faction which fought IN the napoleonic wars. (Meaning no i dont want to see your USA USA USA!!! bull****. shove your nationalism up your ass.) Tell us why. Do not trolololololol Do not flame...
  12. Frederickson

1st EC? (1st european corps)???? who are they???

a man named "Marshall Belenus" of the "1ste European Corps" approached Majoor Waffle of the 7de and asked him if he would like to join their army. He politely said no and told him that he was in the Royal Netherlands Army. This "Belenus" character then went off saying that the Royal Netherlands...
  13. Frederickson

◄Het Koninklijke Nederlandse Leger► (The Royal Netherlands Army)

We are the Army of the Netherlands. We fight for our Fatherland against all those who oppose us and wish to oppress us and burn our homes and kill our families. We have stood in the shadows for too long, now we show ourselves and brace for the coming storm. We will stand, and we will fight. For...
  14. Frederickson

*Closed*

This unit is a part of the Koninklijke Nederlandse Leger "The Netherlands troops had fought a combat with the French troops the previous evening. They had done so on their own initiative, choosing not to carry out Wellington's order to move their entire force on Nivelles." - Peter Hofschroer...
  15. Frederickson

<- Armée Française ->

The Armée Française, under the command of General Kahlan, is an organized army, which consist of two Corps. Each Corps has 5-6 regiments under it. The Armée Française, formerly known as, the IFA (Imperial French Army) has reformed with the IVe Corps, into one big army, gathering almost, all the...
  16. Frederickson

effective infantry tactics.

i am currently bored as **** sitting in my hotel room watching television. im making this thread to keep myself occupied as well as see what you guys in the community think about common infantry tactics and formations. i personally have thought quite a bit of how a 3 rank deep line would work...
  17. Frederickson

4. Brandenburgisches Infanterie Regiment [RECRUITING!]

[center] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "That the morale of the majority of the Prussian army withstood the rigours of the field and the shock of Ligny was due to the high quality of leadership at all levels." - Mark Adkin...
  18. Frederickson

()
  19. Frederickson

Back
Top Bottom