Search results for query: *

• Users: Trebron
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Trebron

Mechanic hands

Plz donate for poor russian child he needs money for maintenance of his mechanical hands.
  2. Trebron

Nations Cup 2017

Let's vote!
  3. Trebron

Poland Withdrawing [Not real]

We are leaving the tournament due to lack of skill. Our captain is so ashamed of our performace he asked me to post it. Thx to admins for good job running thw tournamet. Hope to see you in Bannerlord
  4. Trebron

WarbandClanNews

I realised my channel didnt have a thread on TW yet so here it is just to get more views. You can watch most of my vids but some were set private. There's some embarassing stuff you don't wanna see (i know you want tho) - mostly dumb vids from the time when channel was in polish, typical WV vs...
  5. Trebron

First warband soap opera: DUEL OF HONOR: WAY OF THE GREAT SWORD

In 2001 there was a young duelist, he got laughed off and quit warband for a long time. People thought he will never come back to the game but here he is with big ambitions to take down every single self-proclaimed champion. If you have a clan and noone else can help, and if you can find him...
  6. Trebron

TRANSFORMERS PRIME DUEL CUP

hello, just another duel cup with catchy name. there is no prize but i know 42472489642 players will join cuz it's a new duel torunament players:
  7. Trebron

Best topic about top things

which thread is the best!
  8. Trebron

Trebron's signatures

cool signatures only for BEST players 1. For Polska 2. For Lust 3. For german cavs 4. For Blacktide 5. For Mórsu order your own signature!!! NOW!!
  9. Trebron

Best clan tag

Its time to decide which clan has the best looking tag in warband. The prize (you can show this in clan hall OP post if your tag will win)
  10. Trebron

gorN's birthday (THE COOLEST GUY IN WV, THE BEST INFANTRY IN PROLAND)

20.04.2013 - gorN's birthday! Join WV ts (srv2.multigaming.pl:9819) and poke him "Happy birthday" or "GÓWNO POWA"! *****ES, GÓWNO, MUSIC, NAKED BODIES ITS PARTY TIME
  11. Trebron

BEST SERVER

BEST WARBAND SERVER Old polls
  12. Trebron

its time to leave this game

I had some fun with this game in last 3 years but now... i must leave cause when your wife is pregnant you must pay more attention for familly i have to sell my supercar with 2 seats to buy a van. It's hard in my job, i'm workin 12 hours per day cleaning the street so there's no time to play...
  13. Trebron

Wolves

Hello, it's a new Wolves thread cuz our old one was made by current IG member wężyk and he's not WV anymore. new feature in WV - ranks Krul Regend- KING Dziwka - lords Suka - old/pro member Odbyt - veteran member Stolec - member Gówno - recruit Roster: Match results
  14. Trebron

Native Completed Frag Cup

Hello... first time in my warband career i’m going to do something “good”. I'd like to present Frag Cup. This is the tournament for groups (2 - 4 players) to compete in amount of frags in game. I will count the efficiency ratio of each team following to [kills - deaths = effi], team with the...
  15. Trebron

BestCav [_BestCav]

BestCav is a group for BEST CAVS in Warband! Formed by BlackTide in... let's assume in 2013**. We don't recruit new members, you can join us by invitation (or write a post below if you're pr0), only one member from each country allowed!!! We're non-competitive, the only thing we want to do is...
  16. Trebron

Corpse kicking

I feel like a noob when i get killed and someone kicks my corpse :D pretty annoying but if i'm killing someone who already kicked my corpse i can masturbate to this  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  17. Trebron

Two EPIC fragmovies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBA-0v6Hmw4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wmEEnvMTG0 Watch and comment guys xDDDD some pr0 frags from deathmatch servers
Back
Top Bottom