Search results for query: *

1. shadowknight

custom heroes and heroes as unit

hey, i just got two cool ideas to improve heroes. 1. Custom Heroes i think, it would be cool, if the player could design a custom hero to travel with him at the beginning of a new game. also the player should have the option to not have a custom hero. 2. Heroes as "Unit" The other idea is to...
  2. shadowknight

do you use cheats?

yea well, I'm pretty sure there's already such a thread, but i couldn't find one. i personally usually don't use them unless i wanna test a mod quickly.
  3. shadowknight

Piercing Bolts

Hey... I've got another idea :D since crossbows can fire bolts with incredible power, I think it would be awsome to make the bolts pierce right through the enemies.. and of course friendly troops, when u hit them. would this be possible? - Shadow
  4. shadowknight

Ballista

Hey, I just wondered if it could be possible to add something like a ballista on siege defenders' side.  :roll: that would be cool :D What do you think? - Shadowknight
  5. shadowknight

RGL errors please read!

I've got a problem: every time i want to start a mod working on 0.808 it says: RGL error attempt to reregister mesh dlg_button what can i do? i got the bands of warriors mod work 1 time but now it doesn't work anymore EDIT: i tried now with native mod and it doesn't work too!! so i guess it's...
Back
Top Bottom