Search results for query: *

• Users: notme
  • Order by date
  1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I've hit a problem trying to start out as an adventurer - whether I select total war or not, when I join the army of any lord as freelancer, that lord's faction immediately finds itself at war against all factions on the map (!!!) - not just its neighbors.

Is this a known bug and is there any way to avoid it? Right now, I can't play freelancer, as the faction I join will end up being pounded from all sides to oblivion.
  2. SP Musket Era [WFaS] English Civil War

is it save game compatible or do we have to start a new campaign?

thanks anyways  :smile:
  3. SP Musket Era [WFaS] English Civil War

problem solved! huzzah!  :smile:

I uninstalled and reinstalled WFAS, installed the mod as before and voila... all texts appear as they were intended to!

Apparently, something must have broken my installation of the base game, but now I'm good to go.

So, here comes another cavalier joining the king's cause in Oxford!  :smile:
  4. SP Musket Era [WFaS] English Civil War

thanks to both of you for the quick answers  :smile:

and I can confirm that I followed your instructions to the letter, NPC99 - I have dropped the mod folder (ECWAlpha7) in the Modules folder and not in Modules\Ogniem i Mieczem (sp?), so I can still play the vanilla game alright by choosing it from the drop down menu (i.e. no native with Cromwell's face on it  :smile: ).

However, now that you've both confirmed that the texts should be also modded and not vanilla, I can check for other problems - I have this feeling that my installation of WFAS has become corrupted by some other mods I've been trying out... I'll just reinstall the base game and try again. I'll get back to you, if I still have issues.

thanks again guys...
  5. SP Musket Era [WFaS] English Civil War

firstly, I'd like to offer my congrats; this looks like a very promising mod about a very interesting time period - so keep up the good work  :smile:

however, I've a question to ask and forgive my ignorance if it's ok, but is it normal that the campaign map's cities and settlements still carry their vanilla names (warsawa, konigsberg, gazi kermen, etc), something that also applies to the factions (polish-lithuanian commonwealth, sweden, etc) and all characters (stepan razin, etc)? Or is it something I did wrong when installing the mod?

It also seems that all texts are from vanilla too (character dialogue, options, etc), so it may be because texts (including names of cities, factions & characters) haven't been worked on yet...
Back
Top Bottom