Search results for query: *

1. Nikomakkos

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I got engaged to Kyros Dux's daugher ages ago. He's been residing in Cez all this time "preparing" the feast. Is there a way to force the feast to happen or some cheat I can do to get this finally over with?
    Do I need to have 0 Controversy?

EDIT: As soon as I stopped being marshal it happened. I'm finally married. I guess this was the wrong thread for this.
  2. Nikomakkos

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I got engaged to Kyros Dux's daugher ages ago. He's been residing in Cez all this time "preparing" the feast. Is there a way to force the feast to happen or some cheat I can do to get this finally over with?
  3. Nikomakkos

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Haven’t been posting here for around a year, but today just wanted to claim that after +1500 hrs imo 1.5.9 with 48 mods is finally playable.

just don’t try it without mods ?
    Which mods?
  4. Nikomakkos

Should be able to marry your child

What's the max amount of plus you can give for excellent trolling?
  5. Nikomakkos

Character and Companions Design and Progress

I foresee mods completely overhauling the entire character system. Unless TW does it first.
  6. Nikomakkos

Infantry main character FTW

You guys have no need for speed?
  7. Nikomakkos

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

So your vassal became alcoholic. Bad luck.
  8. Nikomakkos

New radial command menu 1.5.5 beta

giphy.gif
    :grin::fruity::party::lol::mrgreen:... ?
  9. Nikomakkos

"give us the option to use the bar"
    Yes, at least give us the option to go the bar. This covid stuff ****ing sucks man. I want to go to the bar, have inane conversations with strangers and get ****ing drunk. Enough with this covid **** already.
  10. Nikomakkos

I have to wonder what the lack of response to this means. Does it mean that other people don't share this feeling? Does it just mean that this is not such that it would start discussion, being sort of complete in its simple message? Why is nobody engaging with this? Am I alone here in feeling this is an important issue?
  11. Nikomakkos

Skill Leveling Question

If you don't mind mods, this can solve the issue, among others.
    I don't mind mods. Does this work with the current beta? Well, honestly I think I'm coming to the conclusion again to just wait for final release.
  12. Nikomakkos

I'd like to add, you developers should see that this game is important, quite so, to many people. Otherwise they wouldn't be engaging and complaining. This should be heart warming to you guys.
  13. Nikomakkos

I for one love you guys, regardless of issues. Remember we're all talking in text form which we are not evolved for, so all pleasantries and a huge chunk of communication is lost. People get frustrated etc. Please try to see past any aggressive language or things like that, it's probably just surface and appearance stuff...
  14. Nikomakkos

Skill Leveling Question

Hahaha, your answers are short, to the point and succinct (which I guess means both those other things?).

If this is the case then god damn. That seems ludicrous.
  15. Nikomakkos

Harami & Nomad Bandit both need Warhorses for their upgrade

Thank you, I'll take your word for it. Honestly, I think I will just wait for the final release.
  16. Nikomakkos

Harami & Nomad Bandit both need Warhorses for their upgrade

Can you tell me, does your Roguery skill increase by leading bandit troops? I'm still not sure how to level this skill.
  17. Nikomakkos

I hope that something designed for gamepads won't be forced on players who don't use them.
  18. Nikomakkos

Skill Leveling Question

What? "Char level ups decrease learning rates," what on Earth is this? Do learning rates slow down the higher your level is?
  19. Nikomakkos

I miss having my companions in my party

Can someone explain to me the point of the Roguery skill for companions?
  20. Nikomakkos

This probably doesn't apply to everyone but one of the things I most enjoy in games is designing a character and/or team, doing some light "theorycrafting" and picking out the options that I best like and so forth. Plan it all, design it and then go and reap the fruits of my labour. And I think...
Back
Top Bottom