Search results for query: *

• Users: Evil_BG
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Can't see any servers !

Where the servers at ?!?!?! Also why do I get an "Unable to connect to server" message when I click Join Game and when I like close it down I can't see any servers... DAWG :/ Edit : I actually played like some weeks ago with no problem, and now I tryed some fix that crashes my game so I tried...
  2. Are headoffs random ?

I really like chopping people's heads of im with the bandit king sword and I wuld like to know how do I chop it every time i swing because sometimes i land a strong hit on the head and it doesn't get cutt off. ;?
  3. How do I shield bash ?

I saw it in the fetures but never saw it IG...  :?
  4. BIG problem

When I play for 20 minutes it gives me that release time or somthing CLOSED my game and I can't play... I got the graphics to minimum and i managed to play for 20 minutes and 3 seconds !!! but still its not enough :/
  5. Problem

Okay, so I've been thinking to get the game from steam but a friend of mine told me he found a shop in town that sells the game cheaper, not a lot but I decided to go to the shop because Its close to my home. So I went there and I bought the game. I noticed the following, the game WASN'T in its...
Back
Top Bottom