Search results for query: *

1. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

Rifles arrived, dear friends, Rifles arrived...
    riflesrender3.jpg

riflesrender2.jpg
  2. Yamabusi

Mount&Musket: Screenshot and video thread

Zardes said:
    I would like to honor you, with the presentation of the newly-made 4th infantry regiment of the Duchy of Warsaw (4pp_XW) uniforms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYj89DmyZc0

Please do not forget to leave a comment. Thank you!  :wink:

Bardzo dobrze panowie-bracia!)
    Legion Polski - to, czego nam potrzeba do armii francuskiej.
      Do boju! Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła!
  3. Yamabusi

Shouts

Wyrdstone said:
    "I need a rifle!" :grin:

Rudovich said:
    one of the russian shouts sounds like 'We need a rapper!'

))) Guys, what are you talking abOut? )))
  4. Yamabusi

Biteme's scene pack

2 Bite Me Since you started the Wild West theme, maybe you make a map of Alamo? Please, please! )
    And well, Borodino for the Russian  patch... Entirely as a map of Waterloo, or divided into several sections ... (Bagration fleches,Rajewski  Battery, village of Borodino)
  5. Yamabusi

Shouts

little joke or a rumor since the Patriotic War of 1812 ..)

When the Russian during the attack shouted "Hurrah!" the French heard "sur rats!", which means "at rats!". And they answered them - "pour les chats!" "At cats!" .. maybe it was funny ..))

Other: the Russian word "Sharomyzhnik" which means "vagabond"or "swindler" comes from the French treatment "cher ami" -- "dear friend". Since the French turned to the Russian population during the retreat in search of food and shelter.

More: Russian officers often fell into trouble with Russian patrols and the guerrillas of the local folks, as Russian nobles among themselves preferred to communicate in French, which they knew not worse than the Russian. Therefore, the simple Russian peasants often took them for the French. )

A similar situation with the Russian replicas in the game. I do not want to offend the person who gave them. But they still need improvement and change.)

Coarse expression,  "Они драпают!" [onI drApajut!] "They skedaddle!" should be replaced by "Враг бежит!" [vrAg bezhIt!]  "enemy runs!" or  "Они отступают" [onI otstupAjut] "They are retreating. "

Command "Огонь!" [ogOn'!]  "Fire! " might be better replaced by "Пли!" [plI!]  "Fire!". Although it is not essential .. Possible to use the first variant ..

"Караул, убивают!" [karaUl, ubivAjut!] -- "Help, killing!" - No comment.)

Command "Не стреляйте, парни!" [nE streljAjte, pArni!] "Do not shoot, guys", rather should sound like "Прекратить стрельбу!" [prekratIt' strel'bU!] "Stop shooting!" ,"Cease fire". The word "Парни" [pArni] "guys" just could not be used .. If you want to add a appeal officer to the soldiers, it could be something like "Братцы", "Ребятки", Сынки" ["brAtcy", "rebjAtki", synkI"]  "Brothers", "boys, " Sons".

Command "Вперед!" [Vpered] "Forward!"sounds like the command to move forward.
    Why not replace:  "В атаку!" [v atAku!] "Charge!" "В штыки!" [v shtykI!] "At the bayonets!" "На врага!" [nA vragA!] "To the enemy!"

Battle cry "За Бога и за Страну!" [za bOga i za stranU!] "For God and for the country " - is also something weird.
    Options: "За Царя и Отечество!" [za carjA i otEchestvo!] "For Tsar and Fatherland","За Веру и Отечество!" [za vEru i otEchestvo!] "For Faith and Fatherland","За Русь!" [za rUs'!] "For Russia!", "Братцы, не посрамим!" [brAtcy, ne posramIm!] "Brothers, not to disgrace!", "Братцы, бей супостата!" [brAtcy, bEj supostAta!] "Brothers, smash the foe!"...

6. Yamabusi

Happy/Merry Russian Christmas

) Thanks for the greetings)
    A bit late, but for all this wonderful Christmas song)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIcdj3co5kQ&feature=&p=8CE60CA751520EB4&index=0&playnext=1

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
    For all I know we arent celebrating christmas since its been forbidden in 1917. Now its ofcourse allowed but it isnt a tradition anymore. Communists decided that we should celebrate New Year instead, so we celebrate New Year instead of christmas. Orthodox people celebrate christmas, but its just a ceremony no christmas or something.

Don`t overestimate the Communists ..)  Tradition of celebrating of Christmas, Easter, Ivan Kupala, and much more  does not were eradicated  among the common people. This applies particularly to the countryside.
    And I congratulate you all a Happy Old-Style New Year)))

Generally we have a festive mood starts from December 24 and ends after January 13. Good to have a old traditions)))
  7. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

King of Scotland said:
    Already done) :
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145074.msg3490530.html#msg3490530
    )
    *steal's a car and starts driving while searching Yamabusi's location*

find yamabusi is like to catch an echo in the mountains ...)
      unseen, unheard, deadly ...  :cool:
  8. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

King of Scotland said:
    And no, it's not done with Highlanders yet, they have a sergeant, a drummer, urm....
    Piper - already in Sgt. uniform  :wink:
    make Wallace
    Already done) :
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145074.msg3490530.html#msg3490530
    )

Kabs said:
    Hey really nice texturing style Yama !

i have only 2 question atm:

1. How long did u work on them.
    It depends. The more detail -  the  longer.. Highlanders I did a week (private, sergeant, officer, drummer).
    2. Did u also resculpting the meshes, or is it just new textures ?
    greetz kabs
    Well, completely new models and textures for soldiers and equipment .. (except bonnet)
  9. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

Last one: piper.)
    highlanderpiperrender.jpg

Uff .. It seems Highlanders finished ..)
      Who's next? may be they? )
    1.jpg
  10. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

Greetings!
    Well, the officer of the highlanders. ) In the pants. But for him there is an exclusive Greate Kilt)

highlanderofficerrender.jpg
  11. Yamabusi

Cuirassier model

Excellent cuirassiers! Whole look is very reliable. Also - harness and saddle - very actual, I think. Knights saddles very catch the eye now ..)
  12. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

Vincenzo said:
    I want to marry you Yamabusi..

DonaldMacDonald said:
    Yamabusi if  i may say so... i am in love with you.

)) **** .. Maybe it's time to finish with modelling ... All this could end badly ..  :cool:

Tikov said:
    Great, like usualy, but one question- what is under kilt? :grin:

Hehe ..) Try to find out yourself during the battle ..)

DonaldMacDonald said:
    Thanks from the complete 92nd Gordon Highlanders. Thanks from 60 players.
    Yes? I thought it was Black Watch 42-th ... But surely  it`s possible to make  tartan and for Gordon Highlanders too..
  13. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

Greetings!
    Redesigned Highlander:
    highlanderrender.jpg
    It was quite a difficult piece of work for me)) (a lot of details) (Uff)
    Bonet - version of the Admiral with minor corrections.
    Still need to make an officer and piper. But it will be easier.

14. Yamabusi

Russian are coming!

People may be stop flooding? And go  decorate a Christmas tree? S) (if you have not already done so, as I have)
    Believe me, the team works hard to  provide you with a new, improved version of the mod. Despite the fact that now there are many other things to do)
      Everything will be fine.)
      And I congratulate you all with coming New Year. )
    Cheers!
  15. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

In general - yes. The "Kutuzoff" was the last character)
    Jaegers, grenadiers and dragoons still need a little re-texturing. But the basic work, which depends on me - finished. )
  16. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

Athawolf said:
    http://www.regimental-art.com/gordons.htm

When you scroll down a little bit, there are some pics of Highland Officers from around 1814 with the plaid you mentioned.
    Pretty hard to find proper material for this..

Thanks a lot!
    Really hard to find suitable images. Especially the rear view.) All proud Scots are portrayed extremely in front)

Funny picture. Other times - the same questions.)

kilt1.jpg
  17. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

Athawolf said:
    You mean something like the officer on the left is wearing in this pic? Couldn't find anything with more detail. But it seems to be a quite "famous" painting.

the-cimmerian_thin-red-line_robert-gibb-the-93rd-highland-regiment-forming-the-thin-red-line-at-the-battle-of-balaklava-crimean-war-25th-october-1854.jpg

The Thin Red Line, right?)
    Yes, this is it. In this case, this is a classic Great Kilt. So there it was worn and much later? Excellent ..
    And what about the plaid, which is wrapped over the left shoulder around the chest?
  18. Yamabusi

Plaid for Highlanders

Hi! Now I rework Highlanders 42 th Royal Regiment, as they have become very popular in the community) I've got a question: I have an idea to make a plaid for the officer and the piper. What can you say about this? Probably the Great Kilt is not wearing at that time, but at some photos and...
  19. Yamabusi

Russian are coming!

Lady Mulyan said:
    About the pictures in the first page. It's like faces are ready-made for each class, does that mean we will be kind of clones with mustaches or the character creation will be still enabled, with new textures added ?

Worry do not)
    It's just a renders. Also - not the most successful ones.)
    In the game you still be able to customize  face of the character. Maybe later we will create a new hair, beard and mustache, relevant to historical period.
    This applies to the outfit, too. The presence or absence of white gloves - very easy to solve in the game. As with other elements. )
Back
Top Bottom