Search results for query: *

• Users: oceanrage
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. oceanrage

Sound

How can I change the musket sound?  I downloaded the NTW musket sound, but the new updated musket sound doesnt go away. Its so bloody ridiculous. How on earth did they make that sound? ask a cat to sneeze? 
  2. oceanrage

shield bash

how can i shield bash?
  3. oceanrage

version 10

Is there any plan of creating a version 10 of this mod? thanks
  4. oceanrage

Something I noticed

I downloaded the 1.2 version, and when I installed, I installed it over the previous version. I then go to the main menu, and at the bottom, its written "1.0"  and not 1.2. Is this normal, or did I mess up somewhere?  :?
  5. oceanrage

Why do the troops do this?

Everytime I start a battle, my troops rush forward. Is there a way of stoping them do this, other than having to instantly hold the f1 key and pressing on a close ground? Pressing f1 doesnt always work well, because sometimes they rush, get in front of me, and I cant seem to see where the f1...
  6. oceanrage

Weird glow

Hey Ive noticed when I walk around some village or field, there are some odd shiny glowing orbs that flash at a distance for a split second then dissapear  :? Its some graphical thing I suppose, but does anyone know what I am talking about?  Or any suggestions as to how I can fix that?  Thanks
  7. oceanrage

Screenshots?

How can I take screenshots in Warband?
  8. oceanrage

Cavalry formation

Can't I have my cavalry position themselves in rank and file?  like the infantry shield wall. All they do is stand in wedge formation, and when I break formation, they stand in a long row  :?
  9. oceanrage

nocheatmenu works in native but not in mods, why?

So Im typing cheatmenu and opening the menu fine, and typing "nocheatmenu" in native works fine, but when I try it with mods, it doesnt close the cheats and I keep getting debug messages. What should I do?
  10. oceanrage

is this a multiplayer only mod?

is this a multiplayer only mod?
  11. oceanrage

Any firearm mod?

Is there any mod that adds a firearm weapon only?  So I can for example download the weapon and use it in a mod set in the middle ages were everyone has swords and such, whereas I have a pistol or what not
  12. oceanrage

How to use own sound files?

I have downloaded the 1755 old frontier mod and thought of changing a few musket fire sounds that i didnt like. So how can I put my own musket fire sounds? I tried deleting some original files from the sound folder and added new ones and replaced the names, but I kept hearing the old sounds. Is...
  13. oceanrage

why does the hair look like this?

Why does the hair edges look like that? and how to correct it?  :? Here is a screenshot: http://img265.imageshack.us/i/81431353.jpg/
  14. oceanrage

Sounds

How do I put a pistol and re load sounds?  and make them usable by the mod
  15. oceanrage

How to shield bash?

Is it possible?
  16. oceanrage

why cant I see "single player"?

I clicked on an empty space to start the single player  :? And the faction saxons and vikings aren't there?  When I view the notes is says that I am the leader of both and hold no possessions. Not sure what went wrong. Downloaded the .70 then the patch
  17. oceanrage

why cant I see "single player"?

is it not there or is there something wrong?
  18. oceanrage

funny clothing issues

Ive noticed that some "Arab" helmets of the arab archers actually cover their eyes. Second, when I appoint one of my companions as a vassal, they seem to change their outfit. This didnt happen in the native version or any other mod ive tried yet.  Also how can I ask another vassal of another...
  19. oceanrage

Formations help?

whenever I tell the troops to hold a certain position by pressing and holding f1, they start moving backwards. Im having a difficulty, why is this happening? I can't seem to be able to position my troops
  20. oceanrage

How to download latest update??

Ok I currently have Wabrand on steam. My current steam version is 1110, and Im aware that an update is available (Ver 1132), so I downloaded it, but I couldnt install the patch because it said I didnt have Warband installed, and that I should get the installer. Well I already have it on steam...
Back
Top Bottom