Sound

its all poorly made elephant farts, but mods save us  :razz:
  2. oceanrage

Sound

just like my ass  :lol:

Anyway, I got the mod to work so nvm
  3. oceanrage

Sound

How can I change the musket sound?  I downloaded the NTW musket sound, but the new updated musket sound doesnt go away. Its so bloody ridiculous. How on earth did they make that sound? ask a cat to sneeze? 
  4. oceanrage

I need some voice acting.

yeah is there a way to eliminate the sound of the pc or background?
  5. oceanrage

shield bash

What do archers have to do with this?  I am not sure I understand  :???:
  6. oceanrage

shield bash

how can i shield bash?
  7. oceanrage

version 10

Is there any plan of creating a version 10 of this mod? thanks
  8. oceanrage

Something I noticed

I rather think its the illustration that has not been changed, like what xenoargh said.
    Everything else in the game seems new. But I just wanted to make sure.
    And I'll be careful next time not to install on top of previous versions  :smile:
  9. oceanrage

Something I noticed

lol, so who should I believe now
  10. oceanrage

Something I noticed

I downloaded the 1.2 version, and when I installed, I installed it over the previous version. I then go to the main menu, and at the bottom, its written "1.0"  and not 1.2. Is this normal, or did I mess up somewhere?  :?
  11. oceanrage

B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

solecist said:
    just the sounds would be pretty easy...find the current musket sounds in that mod and replace them with the ones from my mod :smile:

okay I tried that but for some reason, the firing sound does not shuffle, so I kept hearing the same sound file over and over again :???:
  12. oceanrage

ah well I was wondering if I can use it with a mod I already have for Warband. I did not like the sounds of the muskets so I thought I can replace them using your files, but yeah It will need some modifications
  13. oceanrage

can I use this with a specific mod for Warband?
  14. oceanrage

Why do the troops do this?

Everytime I start a battle, my troops rush forward. Is there a way of stoping them do this, other than having to instantly hold the f1 key and pressing on a close ground? Pressing f1 doesnt always work well, because sometimes they rush, get in front of me, and I cant seem to see where the f1...
  15. oceanrage

Weird glow

MadocComadrin said:
    At what time of day are you seeing these? They may be the fireflies particle effect.

I think, so far, Ive seen them during daytime
  16. oceanrage

Weird glow

I think I solved it.
    Rattaplan I think you are right. Whenever I turn HDR on I get those lights. So I turned HDR off. 
    Its not a big deal though right?  I dont want to dull down the graphics just for those lights.

And I think I am playing with AA on.

17. oceanrage

Weird glow

Hey Ive noticed when I walk around some village or field, there are some odd shiny glowing orbs that flash at a distance for a split second then dissapear  :? Its some graphical thing I suppose, but does anyone know what I am talking about?  Or any suggestions as to how I can fix that?  Thanks
  18. oceanrage

Screenshots?

How can I take screenshots in Warband?
  19. oceanrage

Cavalry formation

bump  :idea:
  20. oceanrage

Cavalry formation

Can't I have my cavalry position themselves in rank and file?  like the infantry shield wall. All they do is stand in wedge formation, and when I break formation, they stand in a long row  :?
Back
Top Bottom