Search results for query: *

1. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Who of the old guard are still around?

Also I think the forum software update ruined part of it too. Bannerlord being a monumentally dissapointing heap of wet steaming **** + the terrible new forum software kind of killed any magic left.

It's a shame.
  2. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

CZcR2.jpg

Congratulations on posting the ****test article ever written. I've had better articles of detritus in my literal ****.

"that never repeats"... even though it does. Aperiodic does not mean it never repeats, it means it isn't periodic. What literal mental glacier wrote this absolute trash. Of course it ****ing repeats, focking Penrose tyling can repeat itself, it's just not periodic. Parts of the pattern can reoccur/repeat but not periodically like in a regular tesselated shape e.g hexagonal tiling.

JgptjTA.png

Surprise focking surprise, it literally repeated itself! Wow! Amazing! It's almost as if the mentally deficient genius who wrote the article did it on purpose to get clicks from the types of people who **** into their own mouths for fun. Disgusting journalistic tactics that should be grounds for a life sentence in the hardest gaol.
  3. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

This is what Bannerlord is about. [****post]

This isn't spam, it's an accurate depiction of what happens when you play Bannerlord, the most boring game ever made.
  4. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Who of the old guard are still around?

I never liked the leprosy scenes in Ben-Hur.
  5. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Gloria Sinica / 汉匈决战: Han Xiongnu Wars (M&B like)

Never buy this game!!!! It's a fraud! It's just a Mount & Blade's mod and only worth $5! Don't waste your money! If you want to play, buy M&B and there are thousands of similar mod that you can download for free!!!
  6. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Introduction/Hello thread

Hello, and welcome to Forums -> Miscellaneous -> The Anachronist's Guild - Off-Topic Chat. :smile:
  7. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

What's on your mind?

rule's are There too, be broken......
  8. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

What made you sad today? v.IV

That's a funny joke you just made.
  9. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Introduction/Hello thread

It's impossible not to criticise Bannerlord.
  10. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

What's on your mind?

Ah, your backspace must've broken. I have also been in that situation.
  11. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

What's on your mind?

Why didn't you just type "It gets funnier"?
  12. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

No posts by employees or staff (current or former) have any edit history for several weeks after yours, and there are no deleted posts of theirs either.
    Impossible considering the post immediately after my April 2nd 2020 post was one of the moderators (at least it wasn't a regular user anyway) saying "I won't want to be alive anymore". It wasn't Terco_Viejo. Like, I am aware that you can't see any deleted posts, but it was there. I literally saw it with my eyes, physically chuckled out loud at it, and had considered taking a screenshot because it was quite amusing directly underneath the post.

The reason why I remember the exact reply is because I spent like 30 minutes making that bloody image screenshotting pages and pages of bug reports and having a moderator confess their turmoil almost immediately made that 30 minutes partly worth it. I will never forget that specific moment.

The discrepancy in memory was to do with which one of those posts got deleted, either mine or theirs. When I went back to it a month or so later the mod's post was gone, just thought "oh that's a shame" and moved on (and as an aside had stopped using the forums). Obviously the two post's initial creations were vivid in my memory but not the ultimate fate of them.

Alas, we are here now. The post will have to just live on in my memory and the memory of he who posted it.

This is so much waffle for one deleted post, just think how many things are happening in the world. Humans put a man on the moon.
  13. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Hussar Sabre vs Medieval Longsword

Damn, you have the swear filter turned on? That’s a real net loss for humanity. Absolutely tragic, pitiful even. What a shame.
  14. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

The more you know!

The majority of the population crave it.
  15. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Sui Generis

So a bit like Beyond Mankind: The Awakening?
  16. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

Sui Generis

I remember it being ****.
  17. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

The more you know!

Did you know that animated GIFs uploaded as profile pictures are still stored on the server as the original GIF and actually work correctly which means there is literally no reason why they can't implement animated avatars on this forum and it is absolutely to do with monumentally chunderboiled forum politics?

112672.jpg

Apologies, but animated GIF avatars won't be possible. I found a solution that was supposed to make them possible (using ImageMagick library), but all it accomplished in testing was to eat up server resources and then didn't actually work. So, they won't be coming back.

Fascinating, I'll just sit here with my fully functioning animated avatar after like 3 lines of code. XenForo sure is a great and adaptable piece of software. FIX IT OR DIE!

ouKhNrc.gif
  18. Age of Empires ¶ Densetsu

The more you know!

Prostagma.
Back
Top Bottom