Search results for query: *

• Users: MrNomNom
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MrNomNom

Native Completed north american duel tournament - check second post for all news and updates!!!

This tournament will be run a little differently from other North American Duel Tournaments, more akin to the Nditions run by Alex. It will start with a group stage in which duelers are in pools of four. The dueler with the best Win/Loss ratio will advance to the next stage. If there is a tie...
  2. MrNomNom

North American Dueling Community Thread: Huge overhaul - Bios added.

What is this? The North American Community Duel thread is a compilation of statistics on those who have dueled in a North American duel tournament. The thread includes a list of all duelers, who they have fought, and how they did. It also has scoreboards that display the top duelers in...
  3. MrNomNom

Frames Per Second issues.

So, I first tried NW in Dx9, with medium-ish settings. I had about 30 fps, which wasn't that surprising, as I have trouble running Native on Dx9. However, when I switched to Dx7 with good settings, I had the same problem. The fps was now about 50, but jumping up to 70 and down to 30 at certain...
  4. MrNomNom

Whats really going on in the world - a tribute.

Checked my unread replies the other day, for a lark And before my eyes appeared that well known question mark. I couldn’t ****ing believe it, my mouth dropped down. Just like that, good old goof godfrey was back in town. But no, in comes ****ing Moss; shuts down the show, thinks he’s the boss...
  5. MrNomNom

2011 - a review!

Some people may think that 2011 was defined by the Arab Spring, Occupy Wallstreet, or Steve Job's death. **** them. 2011 was defined by bans, bots, and deceit! Welcome to the 2011 TaleWorlds review! January 1st. A legend, using the bathroom, decides to return. January 23rd. The year's first...
  6. MrNomNom

Malion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread

About time, eh? Banner: So. After high-jacking the Balion thread for months upon months, the magnificent Malions finally have their own! Originally formed in March 2011, to counter the growing might of the twisted Balions, Malions quickly grew to be a formidable establishment. Their...
  7. MrNomNom

Choose a sidekick for an apocalypse!

A great catastrophe has happened! Zombies have taken over! Or maybe large radioactive rhinos. Or maybe super intelligent bugs. Or maybe people are just destroying stuff for the heck of it. It doesn't really matter. Point is, you have too choose between two people (Or things) that you would...
  8. MrNomNom

MrNomNom's Movies, A thread and video compilation (HISTORY!)

About: I make various videos about various things; all Mount and Blade related. Filmed with free fraps, I only have 30 seconds to film a clip, but I make sure that every 30 seconds is worth watching most of the time. Also, sometimes there is music. Pardon my short attention span. I should be...
  9. MrNomNom

Wait, what?

So I had just picked up my new character "Hapsburg" after a couple days of not playing. I have him eat a meal, then follow, and kill a wealthy townsman. To my satisfaction, I receive his pistol which is better than my current one. I try to equip it and it a little notice comes up that says...
  10. MrNomNom

Books to read while playing "With Fire and Sword"!

I'd just like to take this chance to tell everyone about a book that will make playing "With Fire and Sword" much more satisfying and enjoyable. It's called "The Enemy at the Gate: Habsburgs, Ottomans and the Battle for Europe". It's all about the siege of Vienna, the background of the siege...
  11. MrNomNom

Weapon Choice for Khergit lord.

Hello again everyone. So I started a new game a Khergit lord. It's fun! So here's the problem. I want to be a horse archer, but don't know what kind of weapon to choose besides the box & arrow. A shield and sword gives me protection and ability to fight on foot, but restricts my arrow limit...
  12. MrNomNom

Which faction to choose?

Ah how to phrase this. I am kind of obsessed with finding the "perfect" game. I try to find the best character (or most interesting) the best armor (coolest?:P) and the best faction. The last one is always the hardest for me. The only factions I like to play really are Nords and Rhodoks...
Back
Top Bottom