Search results for query: *

• Users: Ogrecorps
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ogrecorps

Not all Morgh changes showing up in-game (Modding)

Hello again, everybody!  :D  Duh, monnikje, Windyplains! I'm also waving around at the whole forum in general to Caba'drin wherever he is now... It's nice to be back! Now that we've gotten the hellos out of the way, I have a bit of a problem. For various reasons I decided I wanted to modify the...
  2. Ogrecorps

[Idea] Founding Custom Knighthoods

The idea that I orignally started this thread with has been expanded upon significantly but the first several comments of this thread make no sense without that original post so it has been maintained under the below spoiler. Below that is my reworked vison of customizable troops. ***BEWARE...
  3. Ogrecorps

Nekked Steel Succession Game

So, here's where we stand: Lvl 1 Lvl 16 Lvl 24 Lvl 28 Reminder how it works: Succession Games are games played by multiple people, one after another, in succession. So, 1 person starts a character, plays it, uploads the save, and someone else picks it up and plays, uploading the save...
  4. Ogrecorps

Succession Game (Pandabomber's turn until Oct. 8 12:12pm)

Succession Games are games played by multiple people, one after another, in succession. So, 1 person starts a character, plays it, uploads the save (very simple) and someone else picks it up and plays. I've done it before with limited success but that little bit of success was pretty fun for all...
  5. Ogrecorps

[AAR] Evangeline Nation-Breaker

The following is my AAR, inspired by Floris' own. As such, this AAR was started in the Warlord's Den section of the Warband forum and the first 37 chapters take place in Calradia and the Floris Expanded Mod Pack, not Prophecy of Pendor. However, I decided to migrate the character here and with...
  6. Ogrecorps

Quest for best all-purpose ranged unit

I'm very lazy when creating my army and want 1 type of unit only that is armed and proficient with: 1h axe, large shield, bow, arrows, good armor, unmounted. Seems like Fierdsvain Heavy Archer is the way to go for that but I'd rather my troops be archers first and axemen second, something that...
  7. Ogrecorps

Your Custom Troops?

Custom troops are coming, I believe in 2.5 but the firmest quote I could find quickly was (if anyone has a better quote lemme know) I don't know about you all but I'm unspeakably excited about it! Since before we were able to search through troop trees I've had in mind my ideal infantry and...
  8. Ogrecorps

Converting Native-users to Floris Mod Pack

I CONSTANTLY talk about the Floris Expanded Mod Pack in the SP forum with intent to convert people to it's glorious usage and have been struggling with an succinct way to describe it. So far I say something along the lines of "Native is just Native but FEMP is Super Deluxe Supreme Native...
  9. Ogrecorps

Ravish, the Woad (a dead-end AAR)

The following is a prologue to a story I have no intention of continuing past this point. It is ABSOLUTELY NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AND PROBABLY NOT EVEN SAFE FOR WORK; I would certainly have questions for an employee I caught reading this. Comments and discussion welcomed. Moderators: I'll be...
  10. Ogrecorps

WF&S Redeeming Features

We've all heard plenty about why people are so disappointed/upset in/with WF&S, what are it's redeeming features? What makes it worth playing instead of a Warband mod or Warband? List away.
  11. Ogrecorps

Fighting into Besieged Towns/Castles

It is absurd that we are allowed to walk into a city under siege to bolster defenses. We should have to fight through at least a section of the enemy forces. Let's say they surround the target 360 degrees. How many degrees do we need clear to pass through? That would depend on the size of the...
  12. Ogrecorps

RIP Rigale, Letter to Cernunos

To Cernunos, I have an AAR I've worked hard on and had to beg for feedback for so I think I have some idea of your stance regarding Rigale. I complained to my sister who is also an author and she pointed out a few things I think are important and that keep me going: First, I like what I'm...
  13. Ogrecorps

Evangeline Nation-Breaker, an AAR

This thread originated in the Warlord's Den here. I have, um... 30? chapters posted. I will introduce them here gradually but faster than I posted them there so eventually this will catch up with that. The following is my AAR, inspired by Floris' own. This AAR is now on both the Paradox and...
  14. Ogrecorps

Succession Game/Communal AAR: Ogdelbur

Open-Source AAR: a narrative project many people work on with pretty much no organization at all. One person starts the character with a little background, plays some, writes some, then uploads the save file and posts the story so someone else can continue it. To be clear, a few sentences and a...
  15. Ogrecorps

I had no idea this place existed...

Would I be correct in assuming that this would be the right place for fan-fiction based on gameplay (AARs)? If so, I have 2 I want to bring over from the Warlord's Den (single player forum). Lemme know and if so then I'll kill this thread and start up new topics for them. Normally I wouldn't ask...
  16. Ogrecorps

Succession Game/Communal AAR: Ogdelbur

Open-Source AAR: a narrative project many people work on with pretty much no organization at all. One person starts the character with a little background, plays some, writes some, then uploads the save file and posts the story so someone else can continue it. To be clear, a few sentences and a...
  17. Ogrecorps

Courage setting to tweak routing

I'm going to tell you right now I did not bother to search for this. I think the game needs a 'courage' setting to modify routing of enemies. It could sit right there next to damage and speed settings in Options. If someone wants to play on the hardest setting possible then they just crank it...
  18. Ogrecorps

The Polearm and Formation fixes - Effective? Balanced? Realistic?

Mine's the shiny one just left of center by the victory group hug. This is not a screenie from the incident below. My experience in this began when while my 58 armor horse was standing still two tier 2 or 3 swadian archers - who were not moving either - whacked it once each with their...
  19. Ogrecorps

[Idea] Economic Overhaul

It was strongly recommended that I present these ideas here like I did in the Floris Mod Pack, to you CromCrom, as you are considered similarly skilled, active, and interested in innovation. So here goes: With respect to the historical accuracy of the game, it would be nice if trading and...
  20. Ogrecorps

Ogrecorps' Economic Overhaul (Digest Version)

With respect to the historical accuracy of the game, it would be nice if trading and starting enterprises were more interesting sources of income. Because of fluctuating prices for pretty much everything but velvet the player who wants 'set and forget' enterprises is forced to go with that since...
Back
Top Bottom