Changelog?
  2. Eurovision 2011

Ell & Nikki - Running Scared
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvZlEAP5Z28
    Isnt it stolen from
    Atomic Kitten - The last goodbye
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXaa94Uwp8E
    ?

I dont understand why France didnt won, it was a favorite but got no points.
  3. Runtime error!!!

Try to search, download and install new "Microsoft visual C++" (its free), maybe that will help.
  4. Wealth In An Hour On Hardest

Maybe caravan trading by player should be removed and profit from caravan raiding buffed, would that be a good solution for this exploit?
  5. It was not the Polish Republic

It was First Polish Republic

Thus began the First Republic of Poland which survived until the final partition of 1795.

Also under the First Republic, Sejm members began to misuse one of their most serious privileges: the right of veto. Assuming that an elected body acted according to the wishes of the people, all decisions were to be unanimous. This meant that any member could veto an act of the Sejm, voiding it for good. The first time such a veto was used, in 1652
    http://www.gopoland.com/history/h3.shtml
  6. Fire & Sword Better Than Warband ?

Redus said:
    GUSTA said:
    That being said Warband is a WAY more polished experience, but you guys really shouldn't have expected as much from a 13.50 standalone DLC.

No tournements, no character background, no upgrading (bug), no marrige, no owning your own country.

At 1655 were no tournements in eastern europe.
    You make your own character.
    The fix for upgrading is out, user mod.
    The addon is not about marriage (in saving private ryan was no marriage too!)
    You can have your own country but you cant rename Sweden to Redus for example because addon is more historical.

If you would complain that some spears got translated as lances I would agree but if you complain that addon is not a fantasy world...
  7. Hiring Units Hahahahaha. What Have You Done TaleWorlds?

2 Sknight
    A rifleman is not someone who own a rifle but someone who know how to use it, in military thinking )
  8. Surrendering aka "C'mon already guys."

The tatar raiders are very tricky if you are not aware they can make you surrender ))
  9. Hiring Units Hahahahaha. What Have You Done TaleWorlds?

If units would start with right weapons why would you spend money to equip them... if you dont like equip them just hire mercs at tavern.
  10. Strategy

- Melee infantry and ranged cavalry
    Melee infantry stay ground and behind them Horsemen with muskets. Hold fire until enemies are close then fire a volley and let infantry charge. Cavalry follow you to flank the enemy.
    If enemy has many musketmen do this formation behind a hill, so when enemy musketmen come up the hill shoot and charge them.

11. Bug with stats going a staying down after wounded in duel!

Just wait some time more and you get it back its a feature i believe. Good to have a medic in your team.
  12. Great game! Few questions though...

gord96 said:
    2) In the early game, what is the best way to help your kingdom if they are struggling in the war? I have a small force of around 30, not enough to help in the major battles, but Poland is getting smashed by attacks from Sweden and the Kievites. Will looting enemy towns help at all?

Thanks again for your help. :smile:

You can attack enemies + there is a polish major quest (potop as far as I remember). I think the quest is important for polish faction.
  13. Zero Trading Opportunities

jecjackal said:
    I've had about 30 restarts now because of bankruptcy. I can't find ANY place to trade anything. I've gone to about 20 different towns and only food is available so I tried trading that with negative profit. does anyone have any trade routes (NON CARAVAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD) or should I just shelf this game?

In my game at start I could get money by trading near Riga. Move from settlement to settlement and buy what is really cheap like meat for 4 gold or furs for 50+, then sell it at Riga.
  14. Units don't level-up!

Behell said:
    Ceriy said:
    Rattaplan said:
    I'm still on the fence about this one. I mean apart from the static XP, why does the demo allow you to level your mercs but the final game doesn't?
    Only mercs from mercenary camp can level up.

They don't ? that's what people are speaking about lol.

The point of mecenaries from m. camp is to be your customizable bodyguards at start until you got enough comapions and joined a faction.
    Get into a faction recruit own troops from towns and they will level up.
  15. Mercenaries are not leveling. Can anyone post a screenshot of non "recruit" merc

keymaster said:
    The units I recruit from mercenary camp are not leveling, they do not receive any experience after the battle and they are stuck as "recruits".

Can anyone post a screenshot where they have mercs that are higher than "recruits" ? Just wondering if it is a global problem or just only some people have it.

This mercenaries from camp are more like your customizable bodyguards (recruit only 2-6 of them so that you dont need to deal with looters alone and search for companions) until you joined a faction. Then you will recruit from towns the troops from the troop tree of the faction you joined and your troops will leveling up...
  16. How do I couch a lance?

Its like in warband, you need to hit a button. Just watch your control settings.

P.S.:
    Like MadocComadrin said.
  17. Joining a Faction?

Ramsus32 said:
    I've been doing it but like I said, there is no option to ask to join the faction.

Go to any moscoviter lord and make some quests for him then he will ask you to join his faction as mercenary. You dont need to go to moscoviter Tsar for this.
  18. Joining a Faction?

Ramsus32 said:
    How do I join a faction. I started working with the Russians and I had an option with the King (not called king but you know) pledging my allegiance. He kept declining saying I should fight his enemies first. I then did a quest, I think it was the one where I got a recommendation from the guy in the tutorial and it said I had chosen sides, however I'm not a vassal or anything. Also, I've lost the option in the king's dialog box. I'm just wondering what I need to do to become a vassal and start gaining fiefs.

Fight his enemies as he wish. You maybe need to show first that you are real fighter for the kremlin side  :wink:
  19. How do i recruit troops? Oo

Rebelknight said:
    kk...but when you join a faction you can recruit from village?

From towns
  20. F&S Bugs Thus far

original said:
    Then why was the feature to ask noblewomen where the other Lords are, in Warband?

Warband is about a fantasy world, this one is more about a historical world.
Back
Top Bottom