Search results for query: *

• Users: Horrux
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Horrux

Jailbreaking was one of my favorite early game activities in Warband...

It was great because it let me build relation, honor and also most importantly, keep the map in better balance by systematically freeing lords of weaker factions. Right now we have very little to help us contribute to keeping the map in balance while our puny clans grow into real powers. And...
  2. Horrux

[Language] One does not "fire" an arrow...

The expression to "fire" a shot at the enemy came along with, well, FIREarms. Arrows are LOOSED. I know, it sounds like nitpicking, but for some of us, it's a constant nerve-grater, as much as if a medieval character said "ROFL how they run" or something like that. Thanks ;-)
  3. Horrux

Leaving Razih game crashes

Even staying there it crashes. I would just send a crash report but it returns "403 Forbidden" or somesuch. Also, in Razih, all the notables are together in a maybe 7m long stretch of ground at the side of the market. Anybody else getting this crash?
  4. Horrux

Quest issues

So I went with a quest to help one gang drive another out of town. When the fight begins I realize I have only a small hatchet and no armor. Did I miss the opportunity to gear myself? A bug? Work As Intended? Also, I made a deal with a bandit gang to take their stolen goods to another town. I...
  5. Horrux

Suggestion for a Mod or DLC. Most likely DLC ;-)

A historical DLC, where you have the counties, factions, cultures of actual Europe, Western Asia, North Africa and the Middle-East. Similar to Crusader Kings 2. It would be utterly giant of course. It would also be possible to make it a multiplayer "campaign" style map, a lot like Heroes &...
  6. Horrux

Newer rig, low FPS!

I started playing again to get in the mood for Bannerlord and I find the perormance is really terrible on my fairly recent rig: Windows 10 Ryzen 5 2600X 16Gb DDR4-3200 GTX 1060 6Gb A couple SSDs And on the larger battles, even with the battle size limited to 200, sometimes I get really awful...
  7. Horrux

Fierdsvain always get annihilated?

I've started a number of playthroughs now and the same thing ALWAYS happens: Fierdsvain lords don't follow their marshal, they go pillage instead of taking fiefs, then go have a feast when all their stacks are still full and the enemy is taking their fiefs. I try to help them but they won't let...
  8. Horrux

Bannerlord should include a multiplayer, multi-faction RTS...

... to combine with the combat portion of the game. So essentially, the multiplayer would include both the combat and strategy parts of the single-player game, if perhaps not ALL the mechanics of the SP RTS game. But as many as possible. One game that does this is Heroes & Generals. I will be...
  9. Horrux

Feasts with lots and lots of lords?

My grand hall is currently at Halmar.  I have well over 30 lords following me, most with a relation rating of 100.  :mrgreen: While this sounds great, and it is, I have a problem where only a fraction of these guys are available to chat with in Halmar, the others being "Lord so and so is...
  10. Horrux

What's the largest (non-cheat, non-modded) player party ever?

I have made it to something like 178 in one of my other playthroughs (I don't have the savegame anymore, sadly)... And I was wondering what everyone's made it to?
  11. Horrux

How do I get my army to attack a larger party?

I am trying to get my army (about 700 strong) to attack King Harlaus, who has nearly 500 troops in his warband, with lots of max level soldiers. My own warband is only 115 strong, and I can't take them on by myself (I'm playing with max difficulty), so I need the rest of my army to join in with...
  12. Horrux

Most ambitious playthrough ever? 159% Difficulty and no quit without saving...

My main question is, when do I start going aggressive?  Reason I ask is that I can't quit without saving... Let me tell you where I stand: So... My name is Séraphine, I am the daughter of a merchant. My mom died in giving birth to me, and my dad always took good care of me. That is, until a big...
  13. Horrux

Strange triangle lighting glitch

It comes and goes, but when it's there, it is both on the overland map and on the field... Like this: I'm using the steam version without any mods. Does anyone have a fix for it?
  14. Horrux

How do I find the claimants?

I'm looking for Dustum Khan and can't find the bastard. Wait, that's Valdym. Anyway, is there a way to know the whereabouts of them claimants? Also, when does a claimant quest end?
  15. Horrux

nVidia 3D Vision

This game isn't rated by nVidia, but I just got the stereoscopic glasses and Warband must be the best-looking game in 3D mode of any and all. W-H-O-A.
  16. Horrux

Sometimes this game drives me nuts

So I am a mercenary, leading a warband of 130.  I'm playing "equalizer" meaning I support the weakest faction and try to maintain the map the same as the starting map, all the while of course levelling up and increasing my reknown. Right now I am with the stupid, stupid, stupid Khergits and I...
  17. Horrux

To those who conquered all of Calradia

Please post up how long it took you in gaming hours and in-game days and what difficulty level you used. Also I would like to know what level your character made it to. Also I want to know if ANYONE conquered all of Calradia on 100% difficulty or higher. WITHOUT ANY CHEATS PLEASE. And please...
  18. Horrux

Bug? Follow the spy...

When the quest "follow the spy" is given, I exit in "wait here for some time" time-mode, meaning said spy streaks away and in 1/10th of a second, is beyond visibility.  EASY to lose the guy when time goes a zillion miles an hour...
  19. Horrux

Guild master quests, what are they for?

They don't seem to have any interesting quests from the guild master, other than to get your relationship with him on side to open a business? Am I missing something?
  20. Horrux

Large bag of... Should be larger.

Steel bolts, count 30, large bag of steel bolts, count 33? Seriously, I think it deserves at least 45, if with a proportionately increased price, obviously.
Back
Top Bottom