Search results for query: *

• Users: Yans
  • Order by date
  1. Yans

[BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

3VtwBSgJBlLS9S6UVKkY3syZL4bFvceG-EPvblK0cWRmv0g7z--fwUT4wU2G6KBzcDgpoB1w.jpg
  2. Yans

Appeal to admins' decision and a proposition of a rule change

Cause we are more down to earth?
    Like midgets, ye
  3. Yans

Ahah, now I see why Hairless decided not to ask for opinions of Div D and E teams xD
  4. Yans

Btw, I don't really care about the situation, but for real @Hairless - why didn't you make this thread right after the match? You were waiting for the result of RM-HINQ match? Cuz if RM won, DM would be in the finals? And when you saw they lost and you won't be the 2nd you started this drama?
  5. Yans

I updated main post with opinions of Division B and C teams.
    Add D and E please, otherwise its not legit
  6. Yans

Well this is not discord here is forum and you are just filling topic with the same message without your opinion. So this is considered as spamming and against the rules. :party:
    Insipre suspended for 3 matches and RM get default win vs DM 12-0...oh wait
  7. Yans

- A week of toxic dramas in discords
    I see this point as a +, not -
  8. Yans

The thing all Bannerlord players fear most in their life...

carismaital-minim-8-_1.jpg
  9. Yans

So what? You would play it other way if you wouldn't have 12 0 default? Thanks for your admitting that you matchfixed against hinq in the last set (as you already did in beast 1).
    Great! Why dont just ban RM and DM, cuz they always caused troubles
  10. Yans

Should we rematch all the games in Div A? Cuz:
    1. It is obvious Varadin used "cheats" during the whole season
    2. All teams played their matches with DM results in mind
  11. Yans

So you are saying RM played their match aganist HINQ without having a win in mind
    Ofc, otherwise they would rekt HINQ 13-0
  12. Yans

went around and asked all Division A teams
    what a lier! where is RM screenshot? Stopped reading after this
  13. Yans

[BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

I am not deciding scheduling personally. I asked my team and all of my members wanted to do on Sunday. I proposed them the alternative days and they don't want to do it. As much as I like DonNeto and Div Clan, I have to respect my members' decision. We (Relexan and Jufasto) haven't played a single training match since the end of the BEAST 5. Gibby, Shema, Gellert and Wonders haven't played a single training match even much before from that. So naturally, we would like to adapt the current meta of bannerlord and train as much as possible until our first tournament match arrives. So yeah, I am sorry but we are only available on Sunday.
    We have a scrim tonight with you. We can cancel it so you guys can play, no problem!
  14. Yans

Customisation System Reset

I cant even use the customization feature without my game instantly freezing every single time and after validating files
    same
  15. Yans

Tournament staff is not allowing new strong teams to form.

If they want to play with one of the top tier team from division A which it will destroy their motivation to promotion to division A. Its not all about the put five week effort. It will damage your division. You should prevent stomp at least below the division A.
    But look, if it would be so easy to create a new team and receive a place in Div A, so whats the reason in promotion system, then? It kills motivation as well. Why should I play for several seasons in Div C or B and try to climb higher, but other guys just can get my spot there?

I see your point here, guys, but lets be honest. WHEE guys have already spent an enormous time in the game. And they will continue to play it anyway, thats why it's so funny to see how they try to pretend these 5 weeks or maybe 10 weeks in lower divisions are like the real eternity for them.
  16. Yans

Ye keep live in your illusions and think that any good player in this game would waste his time in B division.
    I play in E, go play with me, boi. We need inf ?
  17. Yans

I think we shouldn't let Argentum's team play in Division A just to watch him get mad. Coz it's funny
  18. Yans

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 4 - Sign Ups Open (56/56)

Name : Yans
    Nationality : Russian
    Main Class : archer
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/yansi/
    I confirm that I will be there on a draft cup itself (31.07.2021 at 17.00 CEST).
  19. Yans

Elephant DLC?

unknown.png

elephant hugs his buddy
Back
Top Bottom