Search results for query: *

• Users: G-sus
  • Order by date
  1. G-sus

[VoN] Vikings of Niflheim Native Clan [Recruiting!] [EU]

Just let it go.

You will never get it. The clan is dead, so you may be better off appropriating its tag and proclaiming yourself its leader (none of its former members is still probably around, therefore no one would care).

It is getting pathetic. The thread title has not been updated in ages, it seems.
    He's trolling bro, Alloo was with us long before the clan disbanded.
    We tried to make a new clan when Bannerlord was released, a fresh start. However, the game was not in a good state (still isn't) and everyone quickly lost interest). We do still occasionally game togther, some of us even meet up irl from time to time.
  2. G-sus

Is there an edit mode like in Warband to change NPC faces?

Tthis mod sttill works really well. You can edit all of tthe characters apperannce to your liking. When your done you jus save and can even remove the mod, and your changes will be saved :smile:

3. G-sus

Stuck in swinganimation after kick (EU duel)

Glad to see it was not just me that had this issue, was fuming over this in the duel tournament thinking I just a bad connection to the server..
    Welll that settles it for me, not gonna touch MP untill some serious changes and work has been put into it.

See you all in a couple of months (?)
  4. G-sus

EU Duel Completed European Duel Tournament [WINNER - APRIKOSENMANN]

gz aprikos, ty for tournament
  5. G-sus

Stuck in swinganimation after kick (EU duel)

I've played quite a bit on the duel server, howeever recently (since the last patch) I've recived a bug where my character freeze in attackmode if you do an attack at the same time as you get kicked. It's not the same stun animation you get normaly,just stuck in the starter sequence of an...
  6. G-sus

G-sus 4 - 7 Gotha
    wp!
    WP, pls message me when you're doing the finals, would love to see it
  7. G-sus

hi, the deadline for round 3 is 12/06/20, gl hf
    Did my opponents witthdraw from the tournament?Or what happened?
  8. G-sus

Varyags of Lycaron [EU] [Recruiting]

I've finally arrived, everyone. We shall be invincible from here onward!
    ONE TAPS?
  9. G-sus

The 22nd Battalion

Strong clan in warband strong clan in bannerlord, haven't lost a lot of skirmishes so running into you guys was a welcome challange
  10. G-sus

Varyags of Lycaron [EU] [Recruiting]

"Healthy community" , can confirm no one of us has covid-19 yet!
  11. G-sus

Resolved Own kingdom = bad relation

Whenever you enact any decision, you lose influence with the people you didn't support. More often than not, you're constantly losing it.

But I know in my playthrough, as monarch, I'm always sitting on a pile of 25k+ influence that I don't really need. The policies I passed let me run around with 316 troops at once... So periodically, I go into my kingdom menu and donate 50 influence at a time to all of my clans and that makes them like me again.
    Wé know about this, as I mentioned it wasn't a problem when I was a normal vasal, The issue is that I keep losing relation wiith my lords even if I don't make any decisions against them, support them through the kingdom menu or give them fiefs. In some rare cases I've even lost relation with the Lord I gave a fief. This issue started ass soon as I made my own kingdom, around patch 1.0.6 or 1.0.7
  12. G-sus

Resolved No game icon

I've got the same issue too, nothing I've been bothered to report though as it's not gamebreaking in any way. In my casse I have the launcher Icon however not the actual game icon when I tab out, somethis I can't even find it in my tasskmanager even if the game is running.
  13. G-sus

Resolved Marrying Your Children Off Issues

It's to ssoon to say if thiss isss a bug or not, we shouldn't be so fasst to njudge the calradian cultures :')
  14. G-sus

Resolved Own kingdom = bad relation

Any newss on this? Or is it just us three lonessome rulers who are doomed to be hated by our fellow vasals for eternity?
  15. G-sus

Lords that I execute come back to life.

Happened again...but this time a faction that I destroyed is back from the dead...

https://prnt.sc/rxljsp

I killed this guy 83 days ago...and his portrait is black and white...

But he's back I guess!

Idon't think factions go instinct in this game like the others. They usually come back with a new ruler (some of the sonss that grew up etc) You sure that'ss mot the case here? cause the faction lookss quite weak from what I can tell in the picture
  16. G-sus

The Knights Of Vlandia

Regarding the claim of being undefeated, 4 VK members + 2 pubs vs. 5 BotH members + 1 pub and you guys lost 3 - 0 so sort of a meme to claim to be undefeated. Your 4th guy left after you were 2-0 for whatever that's worth (whether he quit/lost connection idk).

Admittedly I'm not the best player in Bannerlord and have gotten my ass kicked in a few skirms myself.

Most likelyhe quit siince you don't get a loss unless you are in the actual game till the very end. Guesss that's all it takes to be the #1 team
Back
Top Bottom