Search results for query: *

• Users: Balinux
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kicked for no reason.

I'm being repeatedly kicked from the Regnumitaliaeserver without being presented a reason. How do we proceed when dealing with abuse in multiplayer?
  2. Can't craft bastard axe.

Title. My guy in singleplayer has almost mastered smithing, but there's no option to make 1/2 handed axes. Yet they exist in multiplayer. Any reason for this? Am I doing something wrong?
  3. In Progress Persistent Ping issues

This whole year I've had the little red guy on the left of the screen whenever my ping is over 140 ish. Normal Ping is 40 something. Speed tests reveal everything is ok, and on rare occasions the ping is fine. I suspect the server, or maybe I'm lacking something. Help.
  4. SP - General Fix the couched lance animation.

I believe the lance is supposed to be secured under the armpit as it was in warband. In fact, I even made a thread back then for this same purpuse. It shouldn't be dificult to fix.
  5. Ikisoft and motion capture

So, apparently armagan has been using motion capture to perfect m&b's fighting animations. But does Ikisoft actually own the technology? If so, couldn't they do more animations, like ladder climbing, door opening, siege-ram wielding,... Discuss...
  6. A small one

When our companions are stored in the castle, they should be deprived of their helmets, like everyone else.
  7. A siege dilemma

So I was attacked by the nord armies and this time I'm quite prepared to resist them. The problem is, as their infantry climbs up the ladder, their skirmishers simply wont and I cant lead my men to meet them down there: there aren't enough arrows amongst the fallen to deal with the nords and...
  8. assimilation/annihilation

The idea is, once you conquer a new village or a town, you are given the option to spare or drive out/kill/enslave/massacre/destroy the population. If you spare them, then they will be as rebellious as ever, increasing the risk of rebellion and returning to their original faction. So it will be...
  9. Water

How can I make water look more transparent in directx7 mode?
  10. Killing riderless horses

Horses and men clustering in a single spot is something that happens frequently when there is a lot of cavalry on the field. Sometimes it becomes anoying when we try to kill an enemy that is completely surrounded by horses. So we should be able to kill them all with handweapons and be done with...
  11. Mhhhh, droping loot?

Imagine that you attack a village or a caravan, and the loot makes your party speed drop drasticaly and if your party is too weak and and enemy party spots it then you're screwed! So, we should be able to drop some of the loot to facilitate an eventual escape. (If there's already a way to do...
  12. A proposal

(If this sounds too outrageous then lock this tread) To avoid another such spam invasion as taleworlds has suffered very recently and if there are no admins around, I propose a citizens arrest like system: There would be a voting page with the names of the most recent posters, if such a spamer...
  13. Medieval tornaments.

Basicaly, where and when did they start and what were the differences between nations and centuries? I know that tournaments achieved their prime around the 15th century and I suspect that the all jousting thingy wasn't as popular in the begining. But I want more details.
  14. Weight influence in battle

So far, weight seems to be only a disavantage, but in real life weight was also an advantage. For example, increasing joust damage with weight, like I asked in the modding forum if this could be modded in and i was told no. Pushing a lighter/weaker oponent away, adding more charge power to the...
  15. Wings problems

2 problems, grid size and axis control the first image is from highelf's tutorial and the other is mine. As you can see, the background grid (or whatever) is too big in my program, and that gives me problems like when adding objects they are too big n stuff. The other problem, is when Highelf...
  16. Joust damage - weight

In real life, the damage dealt by couched lances was mostly proportional to the weight of the attacker, horse, armor,... All focused on the tip of the lance. So logicaly the damage would be different for diferent types of cavarly using the same type of lance. And this would be a good feature for...
  17. Switching control between companions

I would like to be able to control my companions in battle, temporarily, making my main caracter an npc like the others. This would help us optimize them and it would be fun too.
  18. Currency

Ok people, I need to know how much the £ is worth nowadays in comparison to the €. Give me a a link or something. Those guys couldn't convert like everyone else,... Hey, maybe some of you smart asses can start a discussion on this subject!
  19. Is this a bug?

I know that my caracter is highly noble and all, but still... By the way, I too raid caravans and vilages.
  20. sieges\trojan horse tactic

Ok, we should have an option to conquer a city or castle in the moment. What Im sugesting is, we arrive at an enemy town, we are given the option to select a few of our best men to follow us to the gates under disquise, kill the guards and hold it off against incoming waves of enemies untill...
Back
Top Bottom