Search results for query: *

• Users: Pogo
  • Order by date
  1. Pogo

<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

anvil said:
    Howdy, and congrats on this great mod. 

I just downloaded ver 2 and am having a problem. When creating a character, and getting to where you change the personal stats, there are no plus boxes where you increase weapons abilities.  So thats as far as I can go.  I have deleted and reinstalled the mod, but haven't done a new download as of yet. the zip file unzipped,and did not give me any error messages so I think the download must have been good. Hopefully it is pretty simple, and i can fix a file or something...thought this might help.  Keep up the good work and I cannot hardly wait for the next version which i think will have the new map!!

Btw, I downloaded this mod because I am a great fan of the era of Blackpowder,, especially the Seven Years War, which is the European version of the French and Indian war.. Then discovered Brytenwalda via your game,,, Now I have two great mods to take my time!! 

Thanks for both, and hope your holidays are great!!

anvil

Thanks for your kind words.
    About the map...It's not sure yet if it will be already in the next update but one thing is, the map is progressing nicely and our team member michael has done great job on it till now.

Take a look for yourself:

eastamer.jpg
  2. Pogo

Coselete said:
    Congratulations for your work, and... DO NOT change the images of menus ever more: they are fantastic!.  :grin:

Thank you for your compliment! It's always nice to get a feedback like this after spending lots of time working on them.:grin:
    Although they aren't finished all yet...more to come.
  3. Pogo

OK, just to clear a few things. Hope Gabrilduro won't mind.

Just to avoid confusion, The 1776 American Revolution mod is not released yet and what you all are playing is the 1755 Old Frontier mod. At the moment the whole team is working on the 1755 Old Frontier mod. We decided to finish that one first before we completely venture into the challenge called 1776 American Revolution mod using the great Brytenwalda as a base.
    The 1755 Old Frontier mod is progressing nicely and we will have quite some goodies for future mod updates. The thing is, we don't put pics and other updates on this board because it's meant for 1776 mod. Maybe having a 1755 subforum wouldn't be a bad idea, but that's Gabrilduro's decision.
  4. Pogo

GABRILDURO said:
    Namboo and Alan, you guys seem actually to be a great team together too. (Alan...hope Pogo is not jelouse!!! J.k. POGOOOO!!!)

Jealous?! I'm furious!! That kind of things happening behind my back!! :lol:
  5. Pogo

Alan De Soison said:
    GABRILDURO said:
    Alan De Soison said:
    no noo not that :eek:..I have not made it because we don't have a cavalry helmet model :sad:
    i see the cavalry using helmet not tricorne.. :sad:
    You mean dragoon helmets like in liberty or death, Alan?
    Or like the bad english officer in the patriot movie. I like that armour/uniform a lot, with even kind of a horse tail on the top
    yess yes that dragoon helmet..
    huhuhu that bad english officer shooting a child and killing the surrender army

A, you are talking about Banastre Tarlton. Actually, allegedly he designed this cap and it was named after him.

britishlegionofficer.jpg

Anyway, the tarlton style and the jockey one were really popular during the war, especially by cavalry. Many light infantry units were also using them.
    Here some variations and different versions of headgear mostly used by cav. and light inf.:

headwear.jpg

Look at that distinctive skull on the front of the british light cavalry cap.
  6. Pogo

Alan De Soison said:
    okay. we must help each other. sometimes if I'm doing it myself will feel hard as well. :eek:
    thanks for your help nemboo.. :grin:
    Your cavalry uniforms are very helpful at all. because I know less about the cavalry uniform. thanks :wink: :grin:

Alan, Alan, this is because you didn't download the reference material I have send to you a few days ago...grrr. :grin:
  7. Pogo

Nemboo said:
    .....it is just that this thing is getting a nightmare!!
    Sorry to say this GABRILDURO you might have to rethink your plans abit. The Obj file to strategic map converter tool is somewhat very complicated to use and i never tried anything like this before. Besides im not even sure the map.obj file is imported correctly into Maya. But as i said im currently looking into the matter but it will probally take time  :cry:
    [/quote]

Thorgrims map editor:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,5646.0.html

Try if it will work on your comp...there are some issues.
  8. Pogo

GABRILDURO said:
    Oh c'mon Gabrilduro, don't be so harsh, you'll scare away any potential help that is much needed.  :grin:
    Anyway, I know you've forgotten to add an emoticon on the end of the sentence.
    Hi there!
    .....it is just that this thing is getting a nightmare!!
    [/quote]

Yes I know...I think many people on the forum have gray hair now because of this world map editing.
  9. Pogo

Nemboo said:
    GABRILDURO said:
    Nemboo said:
    Alan De Soison said:
    it's alright..
    we are having trouble finding someone that have experience can make maps... :sad:
    Well thers the "Obj file to strategic map converter" tool. Im currently looking into this so we can get this mod on the move. No promises though.

Btw. are we talking about this side of u.s.a.
    http://img191.imageshack.us/i/northamericagoogleearth.jpg/
    YOU 'VE GOT IT!!! THAT IS WHAT I WOULD NEED.......EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY
    I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO SLEEP AND FIND IT IN THE MORNING......DONE!!!!
    Ehhh well as i said no promises i'll se what i can do.

Nemboo, thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated.
  10. Pogo

GABRILDURO said:
    Nemboo said:
    Alan De Soison said:
    it's alright..
    we are having trouble finding someone that have experience can make maps... :sad:
    Well thers the "Obj file to strategic map converter" tool. Im currently looking into this so we can get this mod on the move. No promises though.

Btw. are we talking about this side of u.s.a.
    http://img191.imageshack.us/i/northamericagoogleearth.jpg/
    YOU 'VE GOT IT!!! THAT IS WHAT I WOULD NEED.......EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY
    I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO SLEEP AND FIND IT IN THE MORNING......DONE!!!!

Oh c'mon Gabrilduro, don't be so harsh, you'll scare away any potential help that is much needed.  :grin:
    Anyway, I know you've forgotten to add an emoticon on the end of the sentence.
  11. Pogo

Alan De Soison said:
    i think "right" are continental line Infantry not French... :eek:

Yes, it's the 2nd Maryland regiment of the continental line. Far right is an American minutemen.
  12. Pogo

OK, as mentioned, here is the signature I've made today. Cause I can't decide, there are two, the only difference is the frame, one inner black/white the other inner white/black. Ah, i posted them bigger sized, but for use i wouldn't go more then 150 pixel height.

Hope you guys like it.

signature01q.jpg

signature020.jpg
  13. Pogo

GABRILDURO said:
    Befenismor said:
    What the hell? Is this just a scam to get replies?
    ??? .....of course not! 1776 American Revolution is a serious project as it was 1755 Old Frontier (see the link up above to dwld and try it......and feedback!)
    ciao

Don't worry Gabrilduro, this one is getting old now.
  14. Pogo

Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

bpopa27 said:
    and i apologise because i don't know how to make pics in spoiler  :neutral: if some of you guys would show me how I'll be thankfull

First press the nuclear icon, then the Madonna icon and then copy the picture link in between.
  15. Pogo

Blacksmith Problem

The tavern keeper will tell you the name and in which town you'll find them. Take a walk in that town and find him.
  16. Pogo

Aelfwyn, the girl in the bar I just can't hook up with

Yep, you're right. It was the one that could also handle your entire army if necessary. With the waitress I'm not sure, but I didn't bothered with her much after trying two or three times and couldn't get her in my room even if I had quite good stats.
    Hell, I'll try it today. Now that I have my own kingdom, own some towns and have 8 lords serving under me, she'll be jumping all over me.
  17. Pogo

Aelfwyn, the girl in the bar I just can't hook up with

If I'm not mistaken I got experience after some action. Anyway, your persuasion, relation, etc. have to be quite high. I tried it and after that didn't go back for more, guess she wasn't that great after all, heh.
  18. Pogo

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
    I'll quote myself:
    Zimke Zlovoljni said:
    I am going to add gilded/embosed plate armors after i add all of the items, I want to spend more time on making armor if it's gilded so it would look good, now I'm making items as fast as I can so quality is suffering a bit.

Ah, OK. Didn't saw your post. Nice.

Were you already thinking which ones you'll do or is this lying by side entirely until you finish with your current items first. I just ask so I can see if you're opened to suggestions at this time or should it wait for latter. Don't want to unnecessary post items here and interrupt the current flow.
  19. Pogo

Regarding that in 16th Cent. there was so many really beautiful parade armor made, where you thinking to make some? This could be available only as the reward for the winner of the tournament or really expensive items that you could get only in few towns (like the town Augsburg, where has lived the leading family of armorers in Germany). It would be nice to see something special/different that was so beautiful like the craftsmanship of Kolman Helmschmid or imaginative as the masterpieces of Filippo Negroli.
  20. Pogo

Best set of companions?

romeo_longsword said:
    Between Hidalgo and Franciskus, I much perfer Hidalgo personally, he came with a horse and good combat skills to start with, I have played it twice with him and he always is the first one reaching with 30 STR.

Biggest killers from group one and group one's friends are usually Robin and Jan, both have high Archery and Crossbow skills.

Thanks for your group list Pogo, I guess I can stop experimenting to find who gets on with who with your info, how did you find it out?

No problem, glad I could help. I knew the companions likes and dislikes from the Native, so I just had to figure out who is who for this mod.
Back
Top Bottom