Search results for query: *

1. MasterCaruyn

Crashing

For some strange reason, Warband continuously crashes. It could take 10 seconds of a game or it could take 30 minutes, but it crashes every time I try to play. So far I have only been playing mods, but I will try Native to see if that also crashes. I don't use Steam, I have Win 7, and I have...
  2. MasterCaruyn

Memorable moments

As I play through this mod again, I keep remembering all the good ole times on MB. My most memorable memory was when I was playing with France and we had this huge campaign for the Bordeaux area (that little "island" thing). We took half of the area, but the English had just tons of troops in...
  3. MasterCaruyn

Professions (besides killing)

There could be different ways to earn money, safer ways. Your character could get a profession in a certain craft, and as you character's proficiency in that profession improves, you gain more money much faster. Some possible professions: Blacksmith Fisher Woodsman Farmer Cook Prospector...
  4. MasterCaruyn

My Suggestions

I will continue to add to it as I get more and more wonderful ideas. First off, I have no complaints about the combat system. It works fine for me: slash, block, overhead, repeat. If anyone needs some elaboration on any ideas, than I will give it. Ability to execute enemy prisoners, but not...
  5. MasterCaruyn

Good Siege Army

So which faction(s) is(are) optimal for sieges? In other words, whom should I bring to massive sieges with over 500 people?
  6. MasterCaruyn

Troops' Skills Affect Anything?

So I was just wondering if a troop's skill affects anything. Example: If a soldier has 3 Trainer, 2 Pathfinding, and 4 Engineer, would that affect my party, or is that there for fanciness? Thanks for replies and Merry Christmas!
  7. MasterCaruyn

Small Question

I'm just wondering which mod the "Gather all companions at tavern of first-visited city" option came from because I cannot seem to find it, or if you made it. Sorry if you said already.
  8. MasterCaruyn

Short AAR: Death of an Empire

Short AAR: Death of an Empire Recently I was playing the Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.1 and had a very memorable war which I have decided to turn into a short AAR. This AAR will probably be about four or five chapters (the introduction does not count) which I will post sometime this week and will...
  9. MasterCaruyn

Killing Routers: Beneficial?

So I looked around a bit and didn't find any thread about this (sorry if there is one). So what are the pros and cons of killing routing groups of enemies (on strategic map) and does anything happen if the routers reach a castle/town? To clarify even more: after the battle when you are looking...
  10. MasterCaruyn

Most Tactical Game I've ever played

So about a year ago, I got BF2 and was playing online at the Gulf of Oman 32 vs. 32.  I was in charge of Alpha squad and there were 2 other full squads besides mine. So we had been pushed out of the mainland and the commander assembled us in the lower decks to get ready for a mass assault...
Back
Top Bottom