Search results for query: *

1. AndarielHalo

How to add new equipment to pre-existing troop pool?

I thought I saw a thread about this a few days ago and I passed over it and now I can't find it again.... Is there a way to add new, custom items into the "troop pool" so that, for example, Swadian Knights start spawning with and using the newly-added equipment?  If there's already a tutorial...
  2. AndarielHalo

Question about adding guns from one mod into another mod re ammo

quick question and I couldn't find a thread specifically about this one certain thing... I'm playing a mod that has an Arquebus in it and a certain type of ammunition.  If I wanted to add guns from a different mod that uses a different kind of ammunition, would it work with the first mod's...
  3. AndarielHalo

HELP adding new items into game and textures not showing up

I've run through a few brief tutorials and such, and have successfully added items from other mods into the main mod I play currently, Prophesy of Pendor. However, I've run into issues with helmets from the Peloponnesian War mod. Opening the helmet's BRF file in OpenBrf, it shows the meshes...
  4. AndarielHalo

Tons of bandits in Italy?

I just started, but I'm noticing there's tons of bandits swarming around Italy, I even got jumped as soon as I spawned on-map practically on top of Rome. Is this ok and they will eventually spread out throughout the entire (huge!) map, or is every region swarming with loads of bandits too?
  5. AndarielHalo

1.9/1.88 Map is very dark

It's very dark, even in daylight.  I often times cannot even see certain factions' towns on the map even during the day time.  Is there any way to fix this? Also everything seems to move fast and it goes from day to night very quickly and a whole in-game week passes very quickly.  Is that...
  6. AndarielHalo

Steam achievements?

Does this mod work with them?  Because I love the guns and cannons here, but there seems to be an issue with some of the achievements---easy ones like Sarrinidian Nights didn't unlock with this mod, but easily did with Native.  Other mods have had achievements unlock, and I haven't been...
  7. AndarielHalo

How do I fix the faces?

How do I fix the female faces?  Something appears to have gone wrong because they now look horribly deformed and several of the sliders don't work, including the option to make their mouths not gaping maws by default. As well, several of the faces appear to not be changing when I edit the...
  8. AndarielHalo

Floating buildings in town?

Since Lynores is gone, I don't really expect to see any sort of solution here... When I go out and about a certain town, almost all the buildings are either floating or in various stages of being sunk in the ground.  Presumably this is blocking out the prison, as my mission is to rescue...
  9. AndarielHalo

More info on player faction?

I've gone through this mod's forum endlessly trying to decide whether or not to try to go ahead with a custom faction of my own, and scouring through threads years old to learn what features are available or unavailable to me and such. But after the second time being denied what is mine by...
  10. AndarielHalo

How do I change faction colors?

I notice it seems to be somewhat related to the banner I chose as a minor lord's daughter.  I picked the black one with the gold eagle, and my colors turned out black---so black I couldn't even read anything on the campaign map as to town names and such. And I already established my own...
  11. AndarielHalo

Incredibly general question regarding lore of game?

Im just starting on this now and trying to navigate the lore, but... I don't seem to be able to comprehend or haven't found or else it isn't here, but... how does the story here fit in to that of the base game?  Why is this Calradia geographically different from the base game one?  Did I miss...
  12. AndarielHalo

How to adjust Dark Horde/Holy Army sizes?

I asked this several years ago and edited this in my mod back then, but I forgot and I can't find the thread if it still exists. How do I edit the party sizes for Dark Hordes and Holy Armies?  It's not that I don't mind the multi-thousand troops, since the AI seems to have improved and now...
  13. AndarielHalo

Meeting undead causes crash?!

I haven't found anything relating to this in the search, but in my current game, an army of about 39 undead intercept my army of 42, and the game crashes. No error message, no meeting the undead leader to taunt me, it crashes as soon as our armies meet and the map pauses
  14. AndarielHalo

Worth buying for someone like me?

I'm not really someone who plays M&B religiously, and even when I do, it's typically bouncing around different mods and playing singleplayer only. Is this DLC worth getting if it's just multiplayer?  Or is it just basically more of the same as Warband multiplayer, Call of Duty style team...
  15. AndarielHalo

Speedy damage and weapons?

I haven't played this mod for at least a year, and in the mean time have played things like 1257AD, Brytenwalda w/ Imperium Romanum, Gabrilduro's whole bunch of gunpowder-era mods, and such. And I come to this mod again, same version as I did before, 1.251, and am shocked... on the main map...
  16. AndarielHalo

Insanely slow bow speed?

Is it normal for all the bows to have speeds in the 30 range?  It seems utterly ridiculous that it takes three seconds just for my character to notch an arrow to the bow, and an additional half-second delay after releasing for the bow to actually fire. Considering that other mods have bow...
  17. AndarielHalo

Auto-Garrisoning captured settlements?

I don't know if this was a Mount & Blade feature or a feature from a mod, but I remember way back when I took a settlement, and left it alone for a while (while keeping off enemies who would attack it) it would eventually stock its own garrison without my needing to part with my own company to...
  18. AndarielHalo

Party size?

I spent valuable skill points on Charisma in order to increase Leadership, only to find that a point in Leadership only increases my party capacity by 1 rather than the 5 listed. Is this supposed to be it?  How do I edit this?
  19. AndarielHalo

How do I Add pre-existing/pre-made units to a mod?

As in, for my own personal use, how would I go about adding new units from one mod, into the overall game of another mod?  Including their specific armor/weapons styles and the like?  Or would I get bashed and criticized for trying to do this? (not meant to be publicly available, but for my...
  20. AndarielHalo

Auto-orders in siege defense?

I posted this on the M&B Repository comments for the mod, but it didn't occur to me to use the boards until now. When an enemy besieges my castle or town, and I lead the defense, at random points, the game will have me order all units to stand ground, and all cavalry to follow me. This happens...
Back
Top Bottom