Search results for query: *

1. AndarielHalo

How to add new equipment to pre-existing troop pool?

from the sounds of it I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this.  The mod I'm trying to add to is Prophesy of Pendor and I hear they don't release their source files, so I'm stuck with text files and I'm not sure i'll be able to decipher anything in the troops.txt

Ok actually I found out about text-base Troop editors from Morgh and/or HokieBT.  It sounds like this might be what I'm looking for, so I'll test this a bit.  However is there any way to change or determine the percentage chance of them spawning with a certain item in their list?

EDIT  Looks like it worked.  I did some very quick editing with Morgh's program, and immediately in my first battle I see some troops wearing the newly-added items in battle.
  2. AndarielHalo

Those are for adding items to a mod.  I've already added the items I wanted into the mod in question, what I'm asking is how to make it so that the newly-added items are used and dropped by in-game troops rather than me having to buy them and distribute them manually
  3. AndarielHalo

I thought I saw a thread about this a few days ago and I passed over it and now I can't find it again.... Is there a way to add new, custom items into the "troop pool" so that, for example, Swadian Knights start spawning with and using the newly-added equipment?  If there's already a tutorial...
  4. AndarielHalo

Question about adding guns from one mod into another mod re ammo

quick question and I couldn't find a thread specifically about this one certain thing... I'm playing a mod that has an Arquebus in it and a certain type of ammunition.  If I wanted to add guns from a different mod that uses a different kind of ammunition, would it work with the first mod's...
  5. AndarielHalo

HELP adding new items into game and textures not showing up

Thanks,  I did find it in another Brf file.  But including that Brf file in my module.ini doesn't seem to apply the textures to the helmets compared to my importing them via OpenBrf.  How do I fix this, in turn,  since some of the texture filenames are different from the mesh filenames.

I found the textures separate in another BRF file, and added them, but the textures in-game are still not coming up.  I checked in OpenBrf and the Mesh BRF is properly reading the material/textures from the other BRFs, but it's still not displaying in-game.

NM AGAIN I figured it out.  I have to load the Textures before the Materials file.  Thanks again
  6. AndarielHalo

I FIGURED IT OUT  I forgot to click the option to make a copy when importing texture in OpenBrf so there's a Material and a Texture.

But I'm still curious as to how/why one mod (Peloponnesian War) has this brf file and textures work fine without the Material/Texture tabs in the Brf file?
  7. AndarielHalo

I've run through a few brief tutorials and such, and have successfully added items from other mods into the main mod I play currently, Prophesy of Pendor. However, I've run into issues with helmets from the Peloponnesian War mod. Opening the helmet's BRF file in OpenBrf, it shows the meshes...
  8. AndarielHalo

Tons of bandits in Italy?

I just started, but I'm noticing there's tons of bandits swarming around Italy, I even got jumped as soon as I spawned on-map practically on top of Rome. Is this ok and they will eventually spread out throughout the entire (huge!) map, or is every region swarming with loads of bandits too?
  9. AndarielHalo

1.9/1.88 Map is very dark

It's very dark, even in daylight.  I often times cannot even see certain factions' towns on the map even during the day time.  Is there any way to fix this? Also everything seems to move fast and it goes from day to night very quickly and a whole in-game week passes very quickly.  Is that...
  10. AndarielHalo

How do I fix the faces?

you'd also have to go to your module.ini file and find where it says "load_mod_resource" for those files, and replace them with "load_resource"
  11. AndarielHalo

How do I fix the faces?

I solved it myself as I edited my message to say.

You have to delete the Materials_face_gen.brf, meshes_face_gen, and textures_face_gen.brf from the mod's Resource folder
  12. AndarielHalo

Steam achievements?

Does this mod work with them?  Because I love the guns and cannons here, but there seems to be an issue with some of the achievements---easy ones like Sarrinidian Nights didn't unlock with this mod, but easily did with Native.  Other mods have had achievements unlock, and I haven't been...
  13. AndarielHalo

How do I fix the faces?

How do I fix the female faces?  Something appears to have gone wrong because they now look horribly deformed and several of the sliders don't work, including the option to make their mouths not gaping maws by default. As well, several of the faces appear to not be changing when I edit the...
  14. AndarielHalo

The Peloponnesian War - Bug Reports

doudle said:
    -Many times during fight botom left messages don't appear (casualties, killed units, experience gain...)

-Very often on campain map there are script error messages that flood the screen (many are about opcode invalid Id)

I replaced files from bug fixer and it still happen.

I'm getting this exact same problem
  15. AndarielHalo

Floating buildings in town?

Don't know if I have, though the dates of the files seems to confirm that I haven't put the bugfix in somehow.  Since this means I'll have to start the game anew, this issue appears to be moot for now.
  16. AndarielHalo

Floating buildings in town?

Since Lynores is gone, I don't really expect to see any sort of solution here... When I go out and about a certain town, almost all the buildings are either floating or in various stages of being sunk in the ground.  Presumably this is blocking out the prison, as my mission is to rescue...
  17. AndarielHalo

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Was also going to mention the floating heads.  Also wondering a bit about some of the more base mechanics, as in it seems that lords with two-handed swords insta-knock me out in tournaments with one hit, though I frequently advance to the next round anyway.  Is that to be expected when fighting in Westeros or just because they are Lords?

Also, the new nude skin is a completely different color from the heads, more so than the default version
  18. AndarielHalo

Custom Troops

But when I purchased a certain shield type for my infantry, the Regular versions did not have that shield available to equip, but only the novice and veterans had it available.

It seems to me that the hassle just isn't worth custom troops, especially since the equipment the merchants have available is very limited in variety.
  19. AndarielHalo

Bug Reports.

Going back to the re-color factions code thing, I only just noticed now that the code you gave me only affects the modules for game menus, and says to Start a presentation regarding recoloring.

Shouldn't the triggers or simple_triggers module have a response code for that to initiate it?  I notice the simple triggers has a code in response to the presentation for renaming kingdoms and such
  20. AndarielHalo

Custom Troops

I don't think it is.  Hasn't crashed at all yet, but mostly because I disbanded all my custom troops beforehand at some point.  I'll check now

ok it works now, and it doesn't crash either

Another question:  Is it possible to give different armor/weapon loadouts to the same type of unit of different rank?  As in, having Novice Fighters equipped with leather armor, then have Regular Fighters equipped with scale mail, then Veteran Fighters have plate mail?
Back
Top Bottom